Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it will/is annoying her that they are printing anything about her so a good punishment

What I don’t understand if somebody has videos or photos why have the police not used them
I know, plus the statement submitted re the kids' account of the night.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
I do love your tea @DC16 none of what you have said about the relationship surprises me. Anybody with any life experiences can see through this charade of a "relationship" and can see through both of them arse wipes.
It'll end badly, one way or another. It's those poor children I really feel for, thank heavens for their fathers and great stepmothers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I know, plus the statement submitted re the kids' account of the night.
I believe she stated she would deny it and threatened to pull the MH card and likely threatened the police they'd have another CF on their hands if they went ahead with the prosecution.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I feel the same @DC16 and have also heard the sun have washed their hands of her - I had hoped that meant a big story would be coming but now I've lost faith. I know what was with lawyers but in what context?
I've learnt of a video which is taken after Slapgate and it's sounds awful 😔

It's the kids I feel for the most.... Maybe Princess more than all of them. Along with all the other people who's lives have been ruined in her wake of destruction. 🤬
Maybe nothing will come of SlapGate, but Claire Powell will not sit back & allow KP to attack Emily, in the manner she did & accuse Peter of ruining her life. Pretty sure too, the accusations she's made against Kieran will not just be brushed under the carpet too. Too much is going on & we must hope/pray that eventually their lies & her toxic behaviour will bring them/her down.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I believe she stated she would deny it and threatened to pull the MH card and likely threatened the police they'd have another CF on their hands if they went ahead with the prosecution.
Well really that should not not stop him being charged if they can prove he is guilty ( she will change her mind when they split) and then accuse the police of not keeping her safe

Reactions: 23
So that’s it then. The Sun won’t take her to task,no one in the media is ever going to challenge her version of events either. I have lost hope of her being held to any kind of account.
It’s mind blowing that a “ celebrity” can blatantly lie,or be economical with the truth and is constantly and consistently supported, and encouraged.
I said before that I believe the only person that will bring down KP is KP, albeit with a large dose of CW. I do have sympathy for anybody in an abusive relationship, but she too, is an abusive person so my sympathy is limited.
If anything bad happens you can guarantee that the media will be blaming everything except themselves and those who have enabled her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well really that should not not stop him being charged if they can prove he is guilty ( she will change her mind when they split) and then accuse the police of not keeping her safe
I think that if she did it or attempted then the police would have to refer themselves to the IPCC. Which I guess could have consequences for that force if she alleged she'd do it and did.

I don't disagree with you though x

Reactions: 16
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
Thanks for the update, answers so many questions, and shudder, he is as bad as I thought he was. Said from the start there something very off about him, he has an aura of malevolence about him. He really needs to be exposed for what he is, but it doesn‘t seem to be happening. As for her, to give up your kids for someone like him, says it all about her, as you say always playing the victim and the media go along with it, never ever brought to account.

Looks like they will destroy themselves, if he did these things, he will abuse again, it’s what these men do. Will we get another slap on the wrist at his court date, and the whole incident forgot about…. probably. Again as you say, what will make the public see what both of them are, I really don’t know anymore.

Reactions: 30
Thanks for the update, answers so many questions, and shudder, he is as bad as I thought he was. Said from the start there something very off about him, he has an aura of malevolence about him. He really needs to be exposed for what he is, but it doesn‘t seem to be happening. As for her, to give up your kids for someone like him, says it all about her, as you say always playing the victim and the media go along with it, never ever brought to account.

Looks like they will destroy themselves, if he did these things, he will abuse again, it’s what these men do. Will we get another slap on the wrist at his court date, and the whole incident forgot about…. probably. Again as you say, what will make the public see what both of them are, I really don’t know anymore.
I agree with everything you say, I wonder if the media will continue to support their “ love story” narrative , once the pesky court case is dealt with. I shudder at the thoughts of an OK wedding deal, with all the hypocrisy of “ putting their troubles behind them” and “ celebrating their love” headlines.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
A bit off subject but does anyone else find themselves 'Woo hoo-ing' (in a mock Price way) in their everyday life? I hope it's not just me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A bit off subject but does anyone else find themselves 'Woo hoo-ing' (in a mock Price way) in their everyday life? I hope it's not just me 😬
It’s not just you.My husband has started doing “I looove it” when I hand him so much as a cup of tea.
I’m going to end up doing a ten stretch if he doesn’t stop it.
( I shouldn’t criticise him, I do my own fair share of woo hooing)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree with all that has been said, he is abusive (allegedly) putting hands around someone’s throat (allegedly) is a big red flag. I have 2 friends who have been in and eventually left abusive relationship it took them over a year to realise how abusive it was.
I have also worked with survivors of DA and perpetrators and seeing how the perpetrator works makes you realise why victims stay with them.
I feel for her children because they will be so confused especially the younger ones as to why she puts him first over the . Thank goodness for the positive role models in their lives.

I do believe no good will come of this relationship, hopefully she will come out of it in one piece.

Reactions: 20
It’s not just you.My husband has started doing “I looove it” when I hand him so much as a cup of tea.
I’m going to end up doing a ten stretch if he doesn’t stop it.
Ha ha! Glad it's not just me. You should respond to your husband with 'but do you love it?' or 'You're cute' (your if it's Pwicceeeeyy spelling it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha ha! Glad it's not just me. You should respond to your husband with 'but do you love it?'
He’d tell me he was obsessed.
We’ve also started using devasted instead of devastated.
It’s getting a bit out of hand now.He went out of his way yesterday to get incident into a conversation.
He told me me he had bought a Billy Joel cd on Amazon.Of course I asked which one......Incident Man....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Back to school today Krusties! Feeling heavily pregnant and not wanting to get out of bed but I am because I’m a mother and I have a business to run. Krusty is a mother but where is she on a return to school?? Oh that’s right as usual she’s not there for the kids.

Deadbeat mother

She’s been using that exact face pose for years. She’s a serious one trick pony.
That "sexy" face she makes, yuck! Makes me cringe. She was teaching Dionne how to make that "sexy" face. She said to pretend you're looking into the sun and then blow our from your lips. After all these years (and faces), shouldn't she try something new??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.