Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the Thai police are scarey last time I was there 2 years ago they were in the street centre of Bangkok .. Chinese New Year was happening and they were trying to clear the roads for a procession that was coming through...
They had guns in holsters and batons on the other side.. I was so scared I lifted my camera up to take a photo.. the policeman looked at me and I put my camera down at my side... FFS he could have shot me !!!!!. Crapping myself... 😇🤑🤣
The chief of the towns police was selling weed a d was best mates with a guy that robbed me of all my posessesions and passport. This was Cambodia. Had to go to the next town to report it and bribe the cops a d they don't speak English at all!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The chief of the towns police was selling weed a d was best mates with a guy that robbed me of all my posessesions and passport. This was Cambodia. Had to go to the next town to report it and bribe the cops a d they don't speak English at all!!
Poor you.. x these places are ruled by their own "made up on the minute" laws...
I really hope KP and her sidekick p them off and suffer the consequences.!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone please go back to the coffee cup thriller video (the one where the filter left her lips on the outside of the cup!) and go though it frame by frame? Just after she lowers the cup her lizard tongue flicks out..........not up to wipe her upper lip like a normal person, but down where it hangs like a dog's almost as low as the bottom of her chin! I've tried but I don't know how to get it from insta to here. It's worth seeing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
7A5530C3-0AEF-4EF9-B618-1F52565E42F0.png
Can someone please go back to the coffee cup thriller video (the one where the filter left her lips on the cup!) and go though it frame by frame? Just after she lowers the cup her lizard tongue flicks out..........not up to wipe her upper lip like a normal person, but down where it hangs almost as low as the bottom of her chin like a dog! I've tried but I don't know how to get it from insta to here. It's worth seeing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Who the bloody hell is that?! It looks like they blindfolded someone and let them have a go making a Katie price waxwork in a kind of Lionel Richie/Katie price homage.

I can’t stop laughing at ‘we’ve already lost Diana’. Whoever wrote that comment is hilarious.
Yes I think the Diana tweet is a p take lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
I agree, but the fact they clearly think they’re invincible means they WILL screw up at some point. Typical narcissistic behaviour, it will be their undoing. I’m holding in to this hope! 🤞🏻

Reactions: 23
‘Cos when I’m in my one piece at the beach, I always bring my hand knitted cardi, yes - it’s scratchy, doesn’t fit across my chest and the arms are too long, but it’s just sooo practical and anyways, who says woollens are only for winter?! I think what’s missing here is a pair of wellies and a beanie to really round out this look.
she puts the cardi on, to keep the goose grease in place on her chest, she needs a roller (pink of course) in her hair, a wafting smell of tsp and carbolic soap and a fag hanging from the corner of her mouth and she reminds me of my dear old dead granny from the 60's

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only
Forgive me for asking, but does the Sun washing their hands of her mean that they are not taking her to task, ( legally or otherwise) about the bruise insinuations?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think they are nervous of what stunt she will pull if they do.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

She will never do a CF as is a narcissist and they care too much about themselves to do something like that.( that’s why I get so annoyed when she bangs on about MH issues, as she doesn’t care and never has ). CF cared deeply about what other people thought, so that’s what drove her to do what she did. 😢
When KP goes to meet her maker prematurely, it will be either by Cawl getting a bit too handy with his fists, or her drink driving again, or her ( unintentionally ) taking too many drugs. It would never be through suicide. But her life will end prematurely as she lives too much in the fast lane, and that’s the consequence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Poor you.. x these places are ruled by their own "made up on the minute" laws...
I really hope KP and her sidekick p them off and suffer the consequences.!
It was scary and annoying at the time, but I can laugh now! Those countries are crazy but bleeping beautiful and I would never say don't go, just be careful!! Yeah bet KP was lying though which is disappointing as would love to see her banged up. Rather than being banged... Haha.

Reactions: 12

I feel the same @DC16 and have also heard the sun have washed their hands of her - I had hoped that meant a big story would be coming but now I've lost faith. I know what was with lawyers but in what context?
I've learnt of a video which is taken after Slapgate and it's sounds awful 😔

It's the kids I feel for the most.... Maybe Princess more than all of them. Along with all the other people who's lives have been ruined in her wake of destruction. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think they are nervous of what stunt she will pull if they do.
I think it will/is annoying her that they are printing anything about her so a good punishment

What I don’t understand if somebody has videos or photos why have the police not used them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.