Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Brilliant!
KP flies to Thailand?
If so, why was she on a flight to Zurich?
Have I finally lost the plot?

Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I’m watching Peaky Binders, as hubby loves it, I prob in a minority, but it does my head in, I find it utterly depressing, this episode is even darker than usual 😁 So I’ve popped onto the thread to cheer myself up 🤪 and as grim as reading about Skanky is at the moment it’s better than what hubby is watching 😁

I have one big question, that is bugging me about Skanky above all others, and there is a lot I question, but does anyone know how she is getting out of her community service, as I do believe the person who said she’d only done 2 sessions so far, she doesn’t look like she’s doing it, and now another bloody holiday. It appears the law is failing again with Skanky, I just don’t get it, any of our people in the know have an idea what is going on there ? It be pissing me right off, but not as much as Peaky Blinders I must say 😁
Never watched it in my life, think its another load of shite.. CS is a load of lies, want a burger with those fries?

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I am not saying this, I'm just showing the earlier threads shown this morning & asking could it be to do with association, that CRAWL is mates with the drug dealer that was released from prison & Jodie Marsh's ex partner.
I totally understand what you’re saying but that information is old. It was on these threads at the time. Same story, same pics so why would it suddenly have any significance now? We’ve known for ages that he associated with this dealer.
Do you think there’s something new about to come out?
Something that may only be being sort of hinted at?

Hollytoot317

Thank you. Lessons learnt and all that, I shall no longer speculate following FestBin posts. Thank you Holly ;) 😘
Well we have the OG’s/the long timers to keep us straight 😘. They’re an encyclopaedia of all things skank. As many have said - the festival of the bins is a damp squib 🙈 it’s fun to guess tho x

• Heart

ThePelican

Think we can safely say this isn't gonna be a money maker for her!! 🤔🤪

Edit: And I'm as thick as pig shit cos I put halve instead of half. I've let you all down and it's unacceptable.
I can't even bear to look at myself right now.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You were right! Halve is the correct word - when you cut something in half, you halve it.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The threads are slow & I had already posted my comment before I got your reply, my apologies. I was told one of the older kids told a school mate Harvey killed Rolo. Maybe trying to pass blame away from KP, who knows! I have seen Harvey hurl a cat across the room and the cat was injured but ran off. It was terrible. Also kicked one of the bald cats she had. I think he does it in temper.
Oh my god! Those poor babies..how on Earth can you tolerate that..really! Wasn’t it said that P was scared of him As he injured her?

In the pictures that binfest put up (particularly the third pic, that had back of man's head (possibly CW?) then a female arm with red nails and tattoos.... a couple of threads back there was a pole dancing picture of a lady (think an ex of CW? :unsure: ) who had a tattoo body collection.

Can anyone find that pic and put them side by side?

(I know lovely Pom did a fun version with CW's head on there ;):LOL: )

**found the pic, not the same tattoo's at all, the dancer lady has full arm sleeve**

Sure someone showed the tattoo that's on the thumb with the crown on here before :unsure:

**found the bit I'm thinking of....

There's no way that is KP's hand holding the snippet. That's just not her hand. It's not her nails, it's not her nobbly fingers, it's not her tattoos.

The rest of the pictures he's uploaded are yonks old as well! They're definitely not recent

Edit, it's also not her tan. I know the flash is on but there's one thing KP cares about more than her kids and it's the colour of her skin

So is the hand in binfest's pic, the same as the one in the OF pic? ** :unsure:

Last edited:

annanuttall

VIP Member
What did Binfest say? Sorry, I'm catching up and I'm a little lost as I back read everything also why is Katie trending on Twitter?

Noggin

Chatty Member
Yes, I did say I wonder if a wedding was the big deflection that Binfest mentioned. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s scheduled for 10th March so it overshadows any news of a court case. 🙄
Any joy on "found Carl Woods past"

I've asked, awaiting response.