Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilkco

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜ฏ he's losing the plot, fast! He doesn't even care what she gets called. He only defends himself or makes a point of something that undermines his "authority"
Well it is 7 hours later there. He has probably had some drinks etc.๐Ÿบ

• Haha
Reactions: 9

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Yes,but you must be family member etc.I mentioned it awhile ago.
From the Met Police website:

"This scheme gives any member of the public the right to ask the police if their partner may pose a risk to them. It is often called โ€˜Clareโ€™s Lawโ€™ after the landmark case that led to it.

This scheme also allows a member of the public to make an enquiry into the partner of a close friend or family member"

Last edited:

mrbusiness

VIP Member
At my sons special school the staff use Makaton all the time, so all the kids pick it up, even those that donโ€™t really need it. The teachers are so used to doing it they even do it while talking to parents who donโ€™t know it. I didnโ€™t know any, but have picked up bits. So I guess Harvey might have picked it up that way.

My son is so gentle, heโ€™s only recently started swearing at 19. Mainly because he was obsessed with Friday Night Dinner so picked it up from there. ๐Ÿ˜‚ He knows he canโ€™t swear out of the house though (plus he Hates being told off, he has a meltdown if I ever have to, and it can be caused by saying Something as simple as โ€œdonโ€™t do thatโ€œ It means heโ€™s always on his best behaviour for every one due to his fear - and also makes him vulnerablE as he wants to please anyone and everyone) I canโ€™t imagine winding him up to the point of meltdown. poor Harvey. ๐Ÿ™
Let me guess โ€œshit on itโ€?
He has good taste in TV

• Heart
  • Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I know I've already mentioned it but I've just braved it and watched the new YouTube video.

The fake cuddle with Carl does my fucking head in. He does not care if Harvey lives or dies.

And what the fuck is an 'Ambassitor' KP? You illiterate twat. Poor Harvey, doesn't even know what he's there for and is being forced to answer questions he really doesn't care about.

I couldn't get past the teef to be honest :ROFLMAO: The Cole hug was just completely pointless, almost like he wanted to get on camera at the end just to show he was actually there as well! Also did anyone else notice KP's ears, they are starting to look a bit strange now due to the the extensive face lifts. They always try and hide the scars and stitches by the ears.

The pics are on twitter if you can stomach them. Search for katie price, scroll down and there is some really graphic stuff on there including her with another woman. Her poor kids :mad:
I'm going to pass on that offer (I don't have twitter) :)

Just wondered who that arm belonged to in the photo. The syringe tattoo is very distinctive.