Katie Price #136 Pouting away thinking she’s a hotty; so deluded, next stop porta potty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Remember, if they do get married in Thailand, I believe I called it on here first. Just call me mystic Meg 🧙‍♀️🪄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I have just caught up. Ooof! Thread 135 was exhausting! Those backgrid photos?!?! 🤣🤣 Those frilly socks-my daughter had the same pair in infant school!
Why oh why does she not wear trainer socks those frilly ones look so stupid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I have just caught up. Ooof! Thread 135 was exhausting! Those backgrid photos?!?! 🤣🤣 Those frilly socks-my daughter had the same pair in infant school!
It’s really weird how child-like she is, she’ll be wearing her hair curly next just so she can look like Prinny🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Her knees are like one of those old ink blot tests.

• Haha
I'm calling bullsh!t on this wedding nonsense again. I checked the gov.uk website and a British citizen can't just rock up in Thailand to get married. You have to prepare paperwork back in the UK, attend an appointment in the UK with documents and paperwork, get the confirmation document translated into Thai and legalised once you get to Thailand. Only then can you get married in Thailand.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What has happened to the weekly therapy sessions? Another load of BS !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm calling bullsh!t on this wedding nonsense again. I checked the gov.uk website and a British citizen can't just rock up in Thailand to get married. You have to prepare paperwork back in the UK, attend an appointment in the UK with documents and paperwork, get the confirmation document translated into Thai and legalised once you get to Thailand. Only then can you get married in Thailand.
I don’t think he has any intention of marrying her. Can’t work out his motivation for sticking with her one bit. She needs to go home and repair her relationship with her kids and her ex husbands - and kiss the feet of the women who have raised her kids for her whilst she has been behaving like an absolute dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
It’s all about keeping people talking, she does it everytime she’s away somewhere💤 The ‘source’ Cole’s ‘New Management’ will be likkle Rymi drip feeding the press🙄 why go away when they’re so obsessed with what’s been said back at home🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Question does CW have to go to court in 10th or can he plead guilty before ?
I don't think he has to attend if he is pleading Guilty and he has already intimated on IG that he was Guilty of "an argument in the street". There is far more to his charge than an argument in the street.

A legal representative will likely attend in his behalf.

• Angry
It’s all about keeping people talking, she does it everytime she’s away somewhere💤 The ‘source’ Cole’s ‘New Management’ will be likkle Rymi drip feeding the press🙄 why go away when their so obsessed with what’s been said back at home🤷🏻‍♀️
Spot on!! Weird that they just can’t go away alone and have a holiday?

Reactions: 23
Must have cost her an absolute fortune, having to fly Harvey out at the weekends and her therapist for her weekly visits, she's such an amazing person haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Why oh why does she not wear trainer socks those frilly ones look so stupid
It's because she's basically so masculine, that's why she needs the padded bum, the gross bolt-ons, the wigs, the lashes, the lip filler, the rara shirts, all the pink, she looks, acts and feels like a man but she wants to pretend to be feminine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Quick Question:

When KFP was with KB did she get on with KH and PA?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.