Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Carole really is a prize prat him and Skanky break the law almost everyday, but he thinks police are going to chase people for a few cock pics, which are probably not even him, and something he could have lifted off some website. For all we know.
Or his, elongated to the max.😂 Def something fishy going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will rear it's ugly head for all to see and it's not pretty.

Child protection.

Would you trust 'The Sun' ??
is this" the sun"as in "the son"? is the father guilty of doing something bad? and thats what your refering to ?, im bloody confused now, ,i have no idea what your alluding to, just please tell us. "IF ITS TRUE,THEY CAN'T SUE" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;););)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Hollytoot317

I am not saying this, I'm just showing the earlier threads shown this morning & asking could it be to do with association, that CRAWL is mates with the drug dealer that was released from prison & Jodie Marsh's ex partner.
I know, I’ve leapt to my thoughts about Jodie’s ex and should’ve restrained myself. Sorry, not a reflection on what you wrote.

Minx103

Chatty Member
I think it's something to do with the story today, on previous thread pages this morning, that CRAWL associated with a major drug dealer who carried drugs in/out of airports. He supposedly came out of prison a couple of years ago & is a good mate of CRAWLS. OR maybe, the association of CRAWL to Jodie Marsh's bad/suspicious ex partner (although I would think Jodie would have come forward about that!).
I'm not so sure it is. That article was from 2020 and if it was in the newspaper then it's not a secret. I can't wait for 10 March. I'm surprised the bookies aren't taking bets on what the outcome will be!

MANDATORY

VIP Member
The chief of the towns police was selling weed a d was best mates with a guy that robbed me of all my posessesions and passport. This was Cambodia. Had to go to the next town to report it and bribe the cops a d they don't speak English at all!!
Poor you.. x these places are ruled by their own "made up on the minute" laws...
I really hope KP and her sidekick p them off and suffer the consequences.!

• Heart

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
I think it would be a difficult question to get an answer to - it’s not like one of them is gonna sell their story to a tabloid is it ?

“ How KP ripped me off for 50 k worth of Marching Powder “ ❄ By Mr Carl Woods Mr A Dealer
Actually they could if the paper agreed to anonymity.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I’m watching Peaky Binders, as hubby loves it, I prob in a minority, but it does my head in, I find it utterly depressing, this episode is even darker than usual 😁 So I’ve popped onto the thread to cheer myself up 🤪 and as grim as reading about Skanky is at the moment it’s better than what hubby is watching 😁

I have one big question, that is bugging me about Skanky above all others, and there is a lot I question, but does anyone know how she is getting out of her community service, as I do believe the person who said she’d only done 2 sessions so far, she doesn’t look like she’s doing it, and now another bloody holiday. It appears the law is failing again with Skanky, I just don’t get it, any of our people in the know have an idea what is going on there ? It be pissing me right off, but not as much as Peaky Blinders I must say 😁
Is it possible to postpone community service on mental health grounds?