Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wish the 2 ex's would come forward.
I was thinking about this the other day, if they do, then folk may well say KP has "got them" to do this. This is all faux "getting back at him" and not real, if it was real, they would have come forward a long time ago......🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only
Forgive me for asking, but does the Sun washing their hands of her mean that they are not taking her to task, ( legally or otherwise) about the bruise insinuations?

Last edited:

kourtneykool

VIP Member
She says they are filming a third part 😡 End of the article says BBC haven't officially commissioned it yet and likely won't air til 2024.

I’ve responded to that post on Twitter 😡I truly hope it is just “noise”.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
We don't know for sure they're intending to stay out there for three weeks.
I actually reckon they'll be back after 2.

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
If you click on the pictures on the DM article(I know I'm sorry😂🤣🤢)there is a weird video montage of them both and has a male voice over...not sure if it's Carl? But the video is sad or would be if it wasnt KP as ever time she goes to kiss him he turns away or moves and kisses her forehead or cheek, he just doesn't want to touch her it seems(can't blame him with her new face)
I've just watched a video today he'd put on about them 2 being soulmates with the voiceover a kid asking their dad what is a soulmate then its a montage he'd put of them 2, I nearly threw up 🤮

• Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She has to meet with probation who will set expectations over times. If she pisses them off then they can give warnings and suggest recall. It doesn't carry over to another term. Normally they are strict. But then she has to get permission to go abroad so god knows how that's working out...
Yeah I just looked up the Gov website, says exactly that….why again the leniency, no one swerves it like Skanky is doing. Kirsty Gallacher had a similar CS for her drink/drive, she just got on with it and completed it quickly. Why do the authorities constantly pander to the biaaaatch, it’s just so odd how she flaunts the system and nothing happens, 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ No wonder we get so apocalyptic at times on here, it’s bloody annoying and then some.

The last bit says you can get called back…..

90107564-3AB1-4B0A-A777-2ABD4B788106.png

• Haha
  • Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Is it possible to postpone community service on mental health grounds?
Would need a doctor to request it, but i think this may have been raised at pre sentencing reports as she also has to do therapy sessions weekly , doesnt she as part of sentence. Think they would have had to approve her as being fit to do it. She will eventually be recalled to court even if doc says she's not fit as they will change the CS to some other punishment .

kourtneykool

VIP Member
I totally understand what you’re saying but that information is old. It was on these threads at the time. Same story, same pics so why would it suddenly have any significance now? We’ve known for ages that he associated with this dealer.
Do you think there’s something new about to come out?
Something that may only be being sort of hinted at?
I posted that and apologise if any confusion has been caused. I was simply speculating that it may be what Binfest may be hinting at. Pure speculation, I have no ties to her or him and simply wondered if Cole's connections were what Binfest was indicating. Sorry!

Madge2022

VIP Member
WTF has she done to her boobs?????? 🤦‍♀️ ..... they're misshapen .... one looks deflated and the other is bigger than both their big thick heads put together 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🥴🥴🥴 ... this freakshow, that is her life, just goes from bad to worse:LOL::LOL:
What is Ryan's IG, I need a good laugh 😂

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I wonder if EA as a doctor, has had to inform SS etc about some mistreatment of the children( thankfully non sexual as @Binfest says, but still yuk) and that's unearthed some secrets/ unsavoury behaviour about Cole. That's my guess, hope it's damning and damaging to him.

You could be correct. And as a thread said earlier today, Crawls has an association with Jodie Marsh's ex, James Placido, who Jodie made the following statement about:

Jodie Marsh warns not to leave ex James Placido 'alone with children or animals' as she blasts 'lies'
The couple were married for just eight months before the former glamour model ended their relationship
Jodie-Marsh-and-James-Placido-main.jpg

Jodie Marsh sends warning about her estranged husband
Image: Instagram)

• 12:42, 15 Jun 2016
  • Updated13:52, 15 Jun 2016

I wonder when we will hear about info on phones regarding KH rape charge and KP breaking restraining order and malicious comments on Instagram.
I also wonder if CW will turn up at court?
Probably the 12th of never!

Last edited:
  • Sad
P has her own youtube channel though and has had for a while so she clearly wants to have that kind of exposure, although it doesn't look like she has posted anything on there for quite a while? I wonder if that's because PA won't let her and she normally only does it when she is with KP?
She's only 14 :( PA was in a dance tik tok with her this week.........

There is no better parent thing, all the kids should not be on anyone's social media.

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
'just going to bend down and see if any of my morals are under this chaise lounge... Nope! Not under here, guess I'll have to keep looking.....' 😂
I swear this is false advertising 🤣 She looks absolutely nothing like that in real life!

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Chris Harris is in Bangkok
Why does the laptop have a photo of him and Harvey? I wonder if they lied about Harvey to get permission for her to go on her ‘working’ holiday? I would put nothing past these schemers!

Maybe she said she had to contribute to Harvey’s residential fees and that she has to ‘work’, and that’s how she got to go? No one will say no if it might impact on a vulnerable person.

• Angry