Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she's only had one natural birth. All the rest have been C Sections. I believe, I may be wrong. I'm 51 1 natural birth & 1 C Section, I don't have incontinent issues. But I did my pelvic floor exercises.
i had a CS with my twins first 6.4lb second 5.5lb so a very good weight at 37 wks and a 3rd naturalbut did notice after the twins i really had to do my pelvic floor and had to wear a liner but i guess having two laying on your bladder would cause some slackness 😊😊

Reactions: 8

Joon

VIP Member
I love ponds cold cream and I never wash my face with soap or shower gel and my skin is nice and I don't have many wrinkles. I also drink a lot of water
I cleanse, tone and protect. It was a saying years ago. I was born 1952 have red hair never dyed it skin smooth wrinkles around the eyes but nothing else some say I look 60 well that's nice but you got to go with it. Nivea and Ponds is all I use too but always always take my make up off. So dread to think what KP nuts is going to look like at my age !!!. Sorry gone off into a tangent...

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
He's at court on 10th march. It's his plea date, he needs to be there even if pleading guilty, cannot just get a lawyer to plea for him. I've just looked it up .

I looked it up and he needs be there in person to give his plea , unless hes asked and been given permission to change date
If he is not in court without permission what will happen?

klairklopp

VIP Member
If that was the case( and people were going to get some money back), I wold be really really happy. I want to get back to the stage of merely disliking her and 😆 at her.
It’s a pity we don’t know for certain what’s going on, but thanks for your input( shout out to your husband as well), I found it very interesting .
I agree….. I also can’t believe that nothing official about her financial status is available to see. Surely they should be noted how much money she is both earning with all her TV shows she’s on and also his much she is spending on more cosmetic surgery, hotel stays and holidays abroad?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
= well who cares really, those kids are taken care of, clean, fed and happy which is bloody more than skanky is either doing or cares about. if michelle is ok with it, then who are we to interfere ?
It's up to people themselves what they do in their bedrooms, as long as the kids aren't harmed emotionally or physically in any way.
There's a risk of STDs with multiple partners though in an open relationship though so surprised M would be happy with it, if this is true.

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Absolutely no one. Pre-teens and teens are all about the brands. It’s not child friendly so that leaves adults. I just don’t think anyone I know would wear a hoodie or hat saying Frog Father on it 🤣
And Harvey god love him isn't exactly a good advert for any clothing brand is he? I know when there was that range with the H on it before it was a range for large people like H, which is quite a good idea as it is difficult to find clothing in that size but it is a pretty limited market and it wasn't exactly flattering for people his size either!

Bummer, just looked him up. He died 7 years ago. RIP old friend x
Oh no that's so sad! I used to work for the BBC, many years ago now though so I don't have any contacts there sadly. I worked in the finance office in Broadcasting house, fun times.

Does anyone know how the fuck KP managed to get PA to agree to calling their daughter Princess ffs 😄
I did wonder if it was anything to do with them singing 'A whole new world' together, there is a line in that that goes 'tell me Princess now when did you last let your heart decide'? Maybe that was 'their' song and it came from that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’ve not been on all day. It’s been quite nice. Take it I haven’t missed much as we ain’t in a new thread yet haha. Has she surfaced in Thailand yet?

hidingscared

Even her Insta video sounded sleazy! Or was she trying to show us they’re not in the cheap seats!

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Some old boy on the bus yesterday said do you fancy a drink luv I thought blimy at my age but declined as he asked me do I cook 😆 🤣 😂 x
Ha ha don't blame you Joon. He wants a mama to feed him. You still got it in bucketloads lovely. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Just looked at PPPs' IG. Find it strange how he always calls her 'the wife' They are having a cup of coffee too. How dull and boring are their lives that they feel the need to brighten up our lives with crap like that?

Joon

VIP Member
I can't help myself just looked on You Tube at Skanky and PA singing A Whole New World again, so off key so funny .......it cheered me up no end I can tell you lol 😆 😂 🤣..

• Haha