Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Still not convinced K was the serial cheater she made out. Still convinced it was a story that she created or embellished to stay relevant, and K in his naivety went along with it. He seems totally committed to M which seems at odds with a serial cheater.
I do like Kieran.But I do think he cheated at least Twice, and I don’t condone it.It hurt Kp and I wouldn’t wish that on her.However......Kieran needs to remember he initiated a relationship with Michelle, and he needs to be a faithful partner.

Reactions: 7

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Poor Harvey, I doubt he has any interest in doing something like that whatsoever. Also I looked up the charity that the 'fashion show' is in aid of, it only raised £9000 last year so not exactly going to make much impact on cancer in Africa!
Is that raised or given to charity?
Wonder what the expenses were for those running it.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I cleanse, tone and protect. It was a saying years ago. I was born 1952 have red hair never dyed it skin smooth wrinkles around the eyes but nothing else some say I look 60 well that's nice but you got to go with it. Nivea and Ponds is all I use too but always always take my make up off. So dread to think what KP nuts is going to look like at my age !!!. Sorry gone off into a tangent...
I bet you look beautiful Joon x

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Bummer, just looked him up. He died 7 years ago. RIP old friend x
On his death BBC newsreader Corrie Corfield wrote: "He was a huge part of my life for over 27 years - a good friend, a superb broadcaster, a mentor, an ally, a rock, and the best boss I've ever had." Presenter of BBC News at Ten Huw Edwards tweeted: "Peter Donaldson. Wonderful friend and generous colleague. We will miss him." Fellow BBC Radio 4 broadcaster Libby Purves said he had been an "icon" among staff for leading a revolt against BBC management in the 1970s. BBC Director-General Tony Hall described Donaldson as "the quintessential voice of the BBC".[3]

• Heart
I cleanse, tone and protect. It was a saying years ago. I was born 1952 have red hair never dyed it skin smooth wrinkles around the eyes but nothing else some say I look 60 well that's nice but you got to go with it. Nivea and Ponds is all I use too but always always take my make up off. So dread to think what KP nuts is going to look like at my age !!!. Sorry gone off into a tangent...
ive always used nivea on my face everytime i wash it,i have sensitive skin and cant use anything else. been using it since i was 14.

• Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has already been touted…but what if they’re going to have a wedding ceremony in Thailand? 😳😬

Reactions: 6

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I cannot believe she’s spent thousands on her face and looks like this.
She’s no age in the scheme of things, if anything it’s aged her.
I mean the new surgeon did a great job fixing the mess of the last one who wrecked her face, eyes and ears

Reactions: 6