Katie Price #134 Where’s Cole? Has he fell down a hole? Or cut his losses and signed on the dole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krusties,

Another day another thread. What will the weekend excitement bring for us!!??

I’m off to see mini tattler 3 today in 4d for first time which is exciting as never done it before, so I hope the drama can wait til later today or I’ll be asking for a recap half way through haha.

Hope you all have a good day! Sun is shining.

Wonder if Krusty and Crawl are waking up with hangovers or sun shining for them two reprobates. Christ I bet the kids will be with her later seen as they’ve been away.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220226-091739_Instagram.jpg
had to laugh at this one,goes to drink the coffee and the filter lips stay in same place... on the cup 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Nothing again in the papers this morning. They'll hate this. Imagine if they were both just cancelled. They would have absolutely no conversation at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've emailed elle grace, regarding them giving them the clothes to bleep & Cunty. Said I have my own businesses which I do & was looking to use them to brand my work gear. Not anymore!
Let's see if they respond.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
recap:

Cole has disappeared since the "rude boy" instasham video - was that even recent?!

Skanky is on a deflection drive, still trying to flog crap and showing us messages "from" Harvey!
Was potentially spotted in Haslemere 🤔
Skank was on Lorraine 🤬 We all complained
Appears to have been with Zoe MUA and SFP this week

Some questionable photos of Skanky "tying up her shoe laces" in the New Forest - thank you for these @DC16

@Binfest has posted some Old Skool pics of Harvey with PA ❣ What does this mean?

The ☀ has washed its hands of the Skank and we still have all crossed for a Sunday Funday very soon! Hopefully once all the legal stuff has been checked a zillion times!

What will the weekend bring???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I have opened some eyes this morning on some Facebook newspaper posts. Amazing how many people don't realise what she is actually like and still praise her as a great mum to Harvey (they always forget tye other children).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm watching "Celebs" Ex on the Beach and I've just seen who will be on as an Ex in a future episode Boyson 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if he will spill on Skanky? I know I know why am I watching this? but I've always from when it first started the usual one 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@WillowTree21 Thank you for answering me. I had no idea. I must have been in "skim read to catch up" mode when you originally posted about knowing her. ❤ Let that be a lesson to anyone wanting to have a life outside of tattle...you miss important stuff, so don't do it! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@Binfest's post re: Cole and the bandaged hand, I wonder if that was to do with the inference they made that Harvey was somehow responsible for it. Mind you, the bandage promptly disappeared after a day or two.

Reactions: 28
So did we establish if that was her with bunny yesterday in the tiktok account she claims she doesn’t run (apparently).
It didn’t even look like bunny to me

Reactions: 10
Ok so it is bunny - just seen the TikTok’s. If it’s not Katie in charge of that how would they get those videos of bunny dancing?
Also she is wearing a blue jumper not sure if it’s the same one as you can’t see the logo. She has hundreds of jumpers and her hair always looks greasy and rank. Could be anyday

Reactions: 16
So did we establish if that was her with bunny yesterday in the tiktok account she claims she doesn’t run (apparently).
It didn’t even look like bunny to me
Highly unlikely as the flight didn't leave Mexico until Friday, so even if K & M's posts were later on, unless B was able to teleport I don't think it's possible.

Reactions: 28
Anyone see Chris Harris Instagram grid with him and his gf at the airport with a Thailand flag?
Is skank and wank there too?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I've emailed elle grace, regarding them giving them the clothes to bleep & Cunty. Said I have my own businesses which I do & was looking to use them to brand my work gear. Not anymore!
Let's see if they respond.

Turns out this is Carl's sister & she's accused me of trolling & being abusive, which I wasn't at all. She says she knows the truth.
I won't reply, as I'd not be able to contain my anger.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.