Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Maybe that's why the Scum has gone so quiet. After her saying she lied in their story maybe they are busy preparing a big exposé on her! Let's hope so!
Not a chance!
The Sun are gutless and are just waiting g for things to quiet down and then will be back up her big fat arse.

Reactions: 9

Wilkco

VIP Member
For all you travel geeks, the aircraft has now taken off from Zurich. Swiss air BC wifi is chargeable once airborne so as they haven't got a pot to piss in (apparently) the video skanky posted on IG will have been done while still on the ground.

Here's what they are "enjoying": (Easily found online by matching the shelf where Cole has stashed his trainer)

View attachment 1089097

Back to seething quietly in a corner Tattlers. Or in my case to the greenhouse where I shall be smashing the rest of the unbroken panes from last weekend's breezes to smithereens and cursing them with each throw :mad:
How much does it cost to travel to Bangkok business class on Swiss Airlines ?✈

Winepig

VIP Member
As with the KB engagement story. £££££ and notoriety!
Of course , thank you !
it’s bugged me for ages & every time he appears I start thinking about it again .

Of course it was for money , the same reason that she does everything for .
I just hope he thinks whatever he got for his share was worth it .
I wouldn’t allow anyone to tarnish my reputation like that for any amount of money.

I've been married 40 years, I have hubby's passwords etc to his various email accounts ( other than Linkedin he doesn't do social media) in case I need to get access as he keeps forgetting them ( lol) but other than that I would never look at them. I have no need to, I'm not jealous or insecure.
You are right about her wanting to be a 'chart topper'. Didn't she also say that her surgeon said her feet were the 'worst he'd ever seen'?
and charlie said she was 1 out of 10,perhaps shes striving for a nought out of ten and thats why she sleeps around so much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
So that was 8 years ago and STILL it's the same old same old, more surgery more babies and dissing her exes!

She's just using his name to try and make money as usual, but note no big name retailer is interested in it, the companies with a "Harvey's line' are ones I've never heard of, presumably going along with it for free publicity. It's not as though even Primark are selling a Harvey's range.
Please don't give her ideas of getting Harvey's range into Primark!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
I know for fact he still has sex with other women/men. Kieran is no better than pricey. He’s just the better parent.
oh lord now i dont know what to think
i never liked the OF work he does but hate to think of him cheating
does nobody stay faithful ffs

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

What’s Krusties thread? Sorry I’ve been out for a few drinks as just got over covid ( have major health situation at the moment) . Not been on this site long, so don’t know about Krusties❤
It’s a thread where posters from this thread chat about things other than Katie price x not sure how to link you to it

What’s Krusties thread? Sorry I’ve been out for a few drinks as just got over covid ( have major health situation at the moment) . Not been on this site long, so don’t know about Krusties❤
Sorry too to hear you’re not well xx

• Heart