Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Let’s hope she hasn’t got the money to pay trustees and mortgage next month
Don’t think it will matter. With her luck, she’ll be discharged from bankruptcy. Probably said this ‘working’ trip is to get cash from publicity to help pay back some money.

Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I did Oriflame demonstration parties and years later Virgin Vie. I tried not to inflict the Skanky marionette look on the guests though 😂
This is going back to the 80's when we all used to wear loads of make-up.
Clearly KP hasn't moved on has she?

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
we

i inever knew that i thought it was slack due to child birth😊
I think she's only had one natural birth. All the rest have been C Sections. I believe, I may be wrong. I'm 51 1 natural birth & 1 C Section, I don't have incontinent issues. But I did my pelvic floor exercises.

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
What is happening to the MM any news of repossession?
Maybe they have bagged a freebie in Thailand, "we are major celebrities and social media stars in the UK so give us a free room in your luxury hotel in exchange for us posting content to promote your hotel".

Luxury accommodation in Thailand isn't too expensive, at least it wasn't when I was there 10 years ago, we stayed in fab luxury hotels for about 100 pounds a night and that was expensive for Thailand.

Like the rest of you, I'm baffled about the community service, I wouldn't have thought you'd get an exemption from it to go on hols? Is it possible KP has played a mental health card to get exempt from CS or get it delayed (not sure if that's even possible)

Do we know that Harvey definitely isn't going with them to Thailand?

Maybe (hopefully) some sh1t is about to hit the fan and they want to be out of the country, I wouldn't be hopeful though.
it looks like it is a working trip ( for you tube)

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
The only swiss flights out of heathrow today are going to zurich and geneva, so must be getting a connecting flight somewhere

Reactions: 8

MrsCranky

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with having botox and/or filler provided you can afford it, you use a professional and you know how to keep it looking classy.

We all have likes and dislikes. The pics don't bother me. I use editing software extensively for my photography, but I can't be arsed to do anything featuring either of those two skanks.
I never said there was anything wrong with having botox. I am not judging anyone who has it. All I posted was what I use

• Heart
Reactions: 8