Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
She kept quiet about it but she served on the frontline in Afghanistan, she trod pn a landmine and lost a leg, all around her she could hear the scream

She doesn't look like her mother but she's picked up some horrible facial expressions from her.
I had a very similar thought when I looked at that photo - looks like she is a fan of the same filters too 🙄

Reactions: 5

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I was there, first and last night, was my 18th in the sept that year and got tickets as part of my present , still play all my old vinyl a lot , this is my bowie ones
Aww brilliant! I was 20 back then, was an amazing concert wasn't it? I think my fave song of his has to be 'Changes', actually too many to mention really. Even the 'Laughing Gnome' still makes me smile.
I don't understand all of the music nowadays. KP is always posting songs on her IG, trying to appear to be trendy. I suppose they all shout like her though. :ROFLMAO:

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Totally agree, I loved the Apollo, even up in the gods was still brilliant. Went to loads of brilliant concerts but bowies was the best . Myself and a BF at the time had to take my little sister to the bay city rollers , think we were the only 2 sitting in the whole Apollo.
Saw Joan Armatrading there and the Commodores too!

• Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Katie Price #135- Cole's down a hole. Price isn't nice. Sniffer dogs in Thailand say she smells like burnt rice

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Is that raised or given to charity?
Wonder what the expenses were for those running it.
Raised. I'm not very good at reading accounts, it says £3000 on 'activities undertaken directly' and £6000 in 'support costs' for awareness of cancer. Whatever that means.

Just seen this on FB. Was it posted by 1 of us?!
What FB page was that on? I want to go look now!

Reactions: 4

kirajodie

VIP Member
I think she's only had one natural birth. All the rest have been C Sections. I believe, I may be wrong. I'm 51 1 natural birth & 1 C Section, I don't have incontinent issues. But I did my pelvic floor exercises.
Only harvey was natural

Nobody thinks it’s their real nature but it’s impossible to argue against the fact that drag is a form of comedy which relies on parodying certain perceived behaviours of women in order to get laughs. Katie Price’s vanity, bitchiness, plastic surgery addiction and sexualised behaviour are the exact reason she’s so popular with drag artists and fans. It certainly isn’t because of her scintillating personality or generous nature, is it?
i think they just admire women that stand out, for various reasons to them tina turner, kylie, judy garland (are you a friend of dorothy ?),cher etc. they say imitation is a form of flattery and they want to do their icons proud, but also want to put their own twist on things. we used to have a lovely night club/cabaret club in cardiff called minskys, and it was a very popular venue for hen nights etc. and the queens were wonderful with costumes,acts and audiences. when we were in turkey,i MADE my hubby go and see "the dream girls" in gumbet. it was a fantastic night and he thanked me for making him go,he really enjoyed the night and would not have gone otherwise.

Jwren

VIP Member
there going to make a video for work purposes " how not to get wed in thailand", its going to be a series.
They‘ll probably get their wedding/fancy dress outfits made while they’re out there.
To be fair a friend of mine had her wedding dress made in Thailand when she was there, it was stunning.