Katie Price #130 Katie and Carl were on the sniff, but was it more than a lovers tiff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also the possibility that they had a huge argument, during which she injured herself - and in the aftermath screamed that she was going to tell people that he hit her, went to Kirstie’s and told lies. That could explain his rage and anger at the prospect of being set up.

kirstie backed up her version of events to the police, ambulance and The Sun (because she thought it was the truth). KP then tells the truth and Kirstie then refuses to represent her any more because she’s lied to her.

that would mean Carl didn’t hurt her and they are both (now) telling the truth. It’s not like she’s not lied about ex partners behaviour in the past is it?

just throwing it out there…

• Wow
Reactions: 50
What happened to that other tiny dog? I think Carl called it "Geeza" or something similar.🐕

Reactions: 19
Katie Price #131- Katie likes a cup of tea, her OF videos rating is PG

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There is also the possibility that they had a huge argument, during which she injured herself - and in the aftermath screamed that she was going to tell people that he hit her, went to Kirstie’s and told lies. That could explain his rage and anger at the prospect of being set up.

kirstie backed up her version of events to the police, ambulance and The Sun (because she thought it was the truth). KP then tells the truth and Kirstie then refuses to represent her any more because she’s lied to her.

that would mean Carl didn’t hurt her and they are both (now) telling the truth. It’s not like she’s not lied about ex partners behaviour in the past is it?

Personally I think there is a good chance this is what happened!

Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been spoken about before but Junior and Princess were on the holiday where KP broke her feet. Do we know if one, of both of them witnessed their mother doing it trying to get away from Carly?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I'd love to know what the management team at Lime Wood are discussing today. I mean, they clearly weren't prepared to discuss it with a 'random' member of the public on the phone, but I bet they aren't keen on the idea of one of the papers picking up on it. Mind you, are we certain that the OF photo in the bathroom was actually from that hotel? Someone said it was an old phone and previous tattoos?

Reactions: 17
Welcome to #130

Well done to @Masha34 for the title, the winning title was too long and un editable.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...t-up-cole-youre-talking-rubbish.27591/page-54

Latest news story

Carry on,
Thank you for the new thread. I wouldn't have a clue how to start one!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

J&B witnessed what happened that night.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'd love to know what the management team at Lime Wood are discussing today. I mean, they clearly weren't prepared to discuss it with a 'random' member of the public on the phone, but I bet they aren't keen on the idea of one of the papers picking up on it. Mind you, are we certain that the OF photo in the bathroom was actually from that hotel? Someone said it was an old phone and previous tattoos?
I'm not sure now. I think maybe the pic in the bathroom is a new one but I could be wrong. I've not had the press banging my door down yet so they're obviously not too interested anyway :ROFLMAO:

Getting it in early... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yes lol because I only ever remember when they remind you to post a thread at the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread 🧵🥰
Well done @Masha34 😘 xx.

I've tried....I've reeeeeeeaallllllyyy tried to keep up.

Resizer_16454515453630.jpg

The threads are getting too big..I will have to miss alot of posts from now on to keep up with the threads 😬😬😬❤ xx

Resizer_16454511782780.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Just thinking how much her life has changed in recent years. Pre CW, with every guy she was with she always had loads on people around her, always parties, meals and very social. Obviously lockdown happened but it seems like it's just those 2 against the world now, even the kids barely feature!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Not sure if this has been spoken about before but Junior and Princess were on the holiday where KP broke her feet. Do we know if one, of both of them witnessed their mother doing it trying to get away from Carly?
She definitely didn't do it at 'Land of Legends' or wherever she lied about. Those poor kids have had to live with that lie too! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.