Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Don't think they could face a Turkey. Not after all the Turkey banter ripping they got on here this year 😂😂
I don't think they could get a Turkey, same with Lauren goodyear-tyre who had Lamb. (at someone else's house)

• Angry
Reactions: 8

DC16

VIP Member
Katie's rep insisted the star was unaware of any scam companies -CRAP

"Tighter restrictions are now being implemented to protect both Katie and her followers from these drop companies springing up everywhere.

"I have spoken with trading standards who are working now with the government to stamp out these pop up companies, to protect everyone, Katie wholly backs this and would sign up to any campaign to falsify her followers, fans, friends and family."

IN OTHER WORDS KLATTY HAS HAD A WARNING FROM ASA AND TRADING STANDARDS AND IS NOW DENYING EVERYTHING-LIAR
Do you think Lucky7 talent sends all that crap over for them to promote, I know they send them clothes... and he is a right dodgy bloke who runs that.

They both have saved highlight links on L7 insta...

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh yes, had a baileys coffee! Hope you are having a good day...
I’m sure there will be something later, she won’t be able to resist showing off!
Excellent behaviour DC, I thoroughly approve. My Bailey's is coming out right now! 🤣 I'm having a quiet peaceful day thank you 😘 presents later on, we have them at teatime in our house x

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member

Coal has learnt a new word on his #ads ... #gifted 😂😂😂

@liar liar I’ll pass on the twig let’s thanks 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy!
Just as well - I'd sucked all the Marmite off anyway yum...

Then she got to big for her boots couldn’t handle it ,massive ego fell flat on her face been there ever since .
I so love that KP pic you use - that is the one that really shows the lumps and sun damage.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I've finished decorating the tree with Carl's teeth lol 😄😘 xx

View attachment 355864

How odd the more you look at his lips the more odd it looks 🤭 xx
'Feed me... feed me now'

Here is a timeline of that video where Jett seems to spend the whole day out standing by himself with K&C ignoring him

She ignores him when he does try to talk to her because she talks to Carl instead when he tried to show her a teddy
She doesn’t go on the ride with him or bunny
He’s walking behind them or standing alone most of the time looking sad in my opinion and there is zero interaction with him the whole time

Watch one of Kierans stories, he is a different child
That is just totally terrible. That poor child.

As promised the Katie Price cake smash for the Tattlers party...😄❤

Loool 😃

View attachment 355915

Time to catch up 😃 more pics later ❤
So she is full of shite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think her body could cope with pregnancy anymore. She’s done loads of drugs, drunken loads of alcohol and Hasn’t she also had 4 c sections? Isn’t it recommend you only have 3? Maybe she’ll use a surrogate and fake a pregnancy as nothing would surprise me with her anymore.
If beyonce's bump failed pricey couldnt keep it up for 5 months on instagram.

• Haha

VIP Member
She's not going to get divorced any time soon, because she knows it winds him up keeping him waiting.

Oh look, you've changed your avatar - is that Pricey with her Sharpie eyebrows I see there? 👽🤣🤣
Nah, thinking of someone "Special".

• Haha

VIP Member
I'm still trying to work out this Harvey venture, another scam? Katie just using him again?

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Just been thinking, if we weren't curtailed by covid and the pubs and clubs were in full swing we'd see a different situation re coal. He's behaving because he has no other choice in the present circumstances. Same with her. This is a convenience thing for both of them but is it a mutual contract or is each of them trying to pull a fast one on the other, using them for temporary needs ? I guess we'll never know because when the shit hits the fan they'll both lie.
One thing I'm 99% certain of is that she won't get upduffed. I don't think her capable, based on the abuse of her body as much as her age and i doubt he's ever dipped his penis into that mess if he has any sense. All the baby talk is bullshit.
Re the comments offended at him being accused of firing blanks. They are not unfounded. He has admitted (I can't find the link but it was on here)using steroids and laughed off side effects claiming they don't affect him. Someone should tell him that being able to get a hard on and pump a partner doesn't mean you are fertile. Also when someone posted that it's unfair that druggies get harsher jail time than other offences he replied "Couldn't of put it better myself". So he's pro drugs in general. Nice person to have around 5 children and a junkie girlfriend.
I was only comparing why it is acceptable to say he is firing blanks but not that a woman of nearly 43 might be having difficulty conceiving due to her age. If one is offensive/inaccurate/upsetting then surely they both are? Whereas it could be they are both having issues based on their lifestyle choices, age and history etc
why is it ok to speculate on his fertility but not hers too was the point

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
We wish you a crappy Christmas
we wish you a crappy Christmas
and a shitty new year
bad tidings we give to you and your div
and a shitty new year 🤗🤗🤗
Perfect! Does she realise how lucky she to have a Christmas song just for her 🤣🎄🎤

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I really haven’t watched any of her old shows properly but I vaguely remember on one she showed her German shepherd In a cupboard or small room with pups and maybe on a later show or the same one said this is King showing one of the pups and said this is princesses dog. I’m sure I didn’t dream this does anyone else remember it or am I going to have to replace the cooking sherry again 🤪
Yes, I remember this, i watched some of her shows on YouTube not long ago. I think this was the video where she said she was giving them away and not selling.

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Disaster, I usually get a turkey from the butchers in a special bag with a wee popper thing that pops up when done, fool proof, highly recommend. This year due to numbers I didn't, forgot the fecking tin foil didn't I!! Had to resort to using a pyrex dish over the damn thing so we'll probably be having steamed turkey this year. Please please please christmas magic let Katie Price post so I can feel better about today.
I wouldn’t worry love it will be fine at least it won’t be dry and take the Pyrex off a bit before it’s finished,enjoy.