Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kpsceptic

I'll bring you some, don't worry. I'll share my olives and cheese as well, DC can have my cake, shall I make a hedgehog with sausages on sticks for spines? 🤣
Sorry can't bring anything to the party as I've just stuffed the rest of my salted caramel ice cream :)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

DC16

VIP Member
Coles got the same grey t-shirt with the orange bits on the shoulders on that he's got on in the glasses ad so I'd say it's today
I'd say it was Sunday too, he was wearing that T-shirt eating the ice cream, and wearing the glasses, it would be a bit weird if they had managed to post 3 separate videos of him wearing the same thing if it was recorded a while back, think we all need to report it, as surely they should NOT be seeing anyone yet...?

nomorefakers

I shall be watching like a hawk. If I get the slightest hint that either of the oxygen thieves are out & about I'll be reporting 🧐. As if she'll be able to do anything quietly so nobody knows 🙄. A LOT of people are genuinely suffering through this pandemic. That plastic tramp is not 1 of them! Nobody gives a flying fuck if she sees her kids over Christmas or not. It's all HER own doing. And if she starts bleating on about taking a test as soon as she got back we all know that's lies because she has to wait 5 days. My only concern is for Harvey 😭.
that is wonderful that you are going to report them. Maybe if enough people do, then they will finally get fine

The thought of it reproducing another is absolutely terrifying. Pregnancy at an older age is difficult even if in the best of health. With all her issues there are bound to be complications. Why oh why can't she just shut up & fuck off 🙈.

💡💡idea for a new Monopoly type boardgame based on trollop chops💡💡. It can be called Stay At Home You Tramp. Move around the board gaining or losing points for various activities. All unnecessary things like beauty treatments, moving between homes, every lie told lose points (so most things really). Point's gained for exercise, a healthy meal, staying at home, selling a product that works/arrives, paying a debt. The winner is the person who avoids bankruptcy 🤣🤣.....runs off to patent the idea. I shall of course mention my fellow tattlers when this game becomes a money making top seller 😁👍
I would buy one immediately

DC16

VIP Member

Think they are there now...

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I wasn’t basing them on generic, it’s based on biology.

People keep constantly commenting on here that Cole is shooting blanks and he can’t seem to get her pregnant which could be equally as offensive, because there is no basis for that apart from a rumour of steroid use. I don’t understand why it’s ok to assume he’s infertile as a 31 year old man but not that a woman’s fertility declines as she ages
Because I think you’re making as much a generic assertion on women as people are on Cole ‘firing blanks’. Most women in their early 40s are still able. To be menopausal in the early 40s is actually considered rather early, biologically speaking.

She totally needs to stop the whole baby thinking! She has 5. None of whom she has full care of. She is not capable of taking care of a baby without an army of people doing it for her. Popping 1 out for photo opportunities & bullshit stories is wrong on every single level. She would have a high risk pregnancy. She would clearly ignore all medical advice given. Potentially many complications. I believe all the others have been C-section. So another at her age is not recommended. She is not a good mother now & certainly will not be a good geriatric mother! Thinking ahead to her next fairytale wedding to 'the one'....who will she bribe to attend for photo opportunities? She has absolutely no zeleb friends left. I'm fairly certain even desperate for cash actors wouldn't turn up! Or will it be a secret quiet wedding. Because as we know bully boy doesn't want fame 🙄.
I don’t think anyone is disputing that she shouldn’t have anymore. Just because a woman can, doesn’t mean she should and by God, there are people trying on this thread who deserve it a billion times more than this abomination of a ‘mother’. It must be devastating to watch how this narcissistic bitch behaves towards such precious gifts.

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member
I have to ask my police contact first <nod, nod, wink wink>...

I've just noticed plonker has put 'sking' instead of 'skiing' - get spellcheck you moronic lump of bleurgh.
Oooooh, please do, the Police definitely need to look at their phones, even if they delete, it can still be retrieved! Keep us updated!!

nomorefakers

I don't know but that is so so sad. There's something wrong with that woman :(
Wouldn't it be great if we could find that information and use it????

Petitions on 7,400 since in all the papers let's sign and share and get it to 10,000!!!
This is brilliant that you posted this link. I was looking for it and of course am getting more signatures for it. Thank you!

Looks like England will be heading into a post Christmas lockdown anyway, so she'll be going nowhere over the holidays.
You really don't think that she will comply with any of those rules either, do you?

Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔
she doesn't care!

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry can't bring anything to the party as I've just stuffed the rest of my salted caramel ice cream :)
Oh thank god you did, that stuff is the fluid of Satan's loins, it makes the hairs on my arms stand up just thinking about it! My mum always told me it was rude to spit, but that stuff after one mouthful, out & down the sink it went.

Traumatised, it's vile. 🤢 I still haven't recovered 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Kieran Hayler is desperate for a quick divorce from ex Katie Price so he can ‘move on with his life’

I thought they were already divorced. x
2 ex stories in one day, Cole will be spitting feathers!

• Haha