Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
It’s not that clear really why she chooses this but he ‘works’ in Herts and the Sussex house would be too far away. It’s far smaller so makes no sense really. It’s none of the things she says she needs as a ‘celeb’ it’s not private, it’s not detached, it’s got a small garden and it’s a normal house on a main road

The rental is only used by whoever house sits the poor dog and selling her depop.
The rental is in Ashtead, Surrey not Horsham, West Sussex - that's mucky mansion. Ashtead is a hop skip and a jump away from the M25 🚙 to easy access to Essex and Herts.

Reactions: 9

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Uh oh, the touch paper has been well and truly lit, nice one bianca!
Go Bianca & Go Michelle 💪. I bet they're both sick of their men being dragged through the mud by skanky tramp & her neverending river of brown stuff pouring from her mouth 💩💩. It must actually be difficult to maintain a normal relationship with an ex of hers. Her viscous lies must cause some arguements. Of course this is why she does it.

Possibly Carl‘s Dad. Check the doors.
I can't bare to watch the clip because I can't stand listening to the pair of chav arseholes. But looking at it I would guess it's whoever's house has the tree with the ridiculous gonks & bacon rasher decorations. He posted a pic weeks ago. I agree that it'll be his dad's.

Last edited:

Wilkco

VIP Member
Sasha Woods is a director of Plumbers for Less not Bespoke Automotive that I stated on the last thread.:oops:

Jumpingbeansterrapin

Totally agree with you. My mums got an old chihuahua and she’s generally nice but she gets quite snappy and defensive around toys/food. Despite her being such a small dog i think she could still give a nasty bite, when we visit there i’m always really conscious that the kids aren’t left with her even for a second. No matter how well you know the dog I just wouldn’t give it any opportunity.
(Am also a dog owner myself and my dogs are never left with my children).

Some people (carl, as per his caption) seem to encourage that snarling behaviour because they think it’s “cute” but it’s actually far from it and kids don’t pick up on the warning signals from dogs sometimes.

Joking aside I wouldn't trust him around kids, I wouldn't even turn my back on my dog with kids and he's a wee sweetie but definitely a one woman dog.
In my experience small dogs can be snappy and Sids giving his master a warning in that picture.

VIP Member
Well that You Tube video was a waste of 5 minutes.
Funny she say she's only known the guy for a few months when her rep said-
Katie's rep told The Mirror: "The gentleman in question featured in Katie's post is someone that Katie has known for a long time and is part of her and Harvey's support bubble.
Crap,Crap,Crap but we all knew that anyway
Brave person to actually watch the video, the non stop BULLSHIT keeps me away.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
On their way back, expect to flout lockdown.... 😡 (if her IG is to be believed!)

• Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
I have an attack of the vapours every time I hear that song and I'm not exactly a pearl clutcher.
In a prop ri ate!

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
The porch light is on and the mum bus is still outside, but the inside lights are off it looks like and the white soft top BMW car is not there which it always usually is I don’t even know who it belongs to 😂
Do you think Harvey has been there today?

Reactions: 8

BigMavis

VIP Member
bad king cocknobber last looked over
at the beast of Brighton
snow was going up her nose deep and crisp and even
brightly shone their teeth that night
cruella was a bitch
ripping off people who ordered her stuff
strangely believing her pathetic pitch
sherry anyone 🤪🤪🤪
Gashers I hope you haven't been composing all evening :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
Don't tell me he's hinting yet another holiday "skiing" 🤦‍♀️
Picturing that daft tart in her outrageous ski suits like she wore in Val Thorens last year was bad enough 🤮
Probably going to go, with he’s long lost mates when priceless is in Dubai. 🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hi Linda my daughter has been trained in ballet since the age of 3 and is now a boarder at Elmhurst , hopefully going on to the Royal Ballet school if she gets in 😬👏🏽 , but I just want to say if you put your daughter in a ballet class you won’t have to get her tarted up hun. I think it’s the ballroom and Latin that the kids have to wear heavy makeup and fake tan. The only times our Ebony has had to wear it was when they do stage productions and it’s more stage make up than cosmetics.
I hope you have a think about putting your daughter in classes because ballet has brought so many amazing opportunities to my daughters life.
Anyway enjoy your Christmas hunni x
Another dance mummy, hiya again 👋 my youngest does ballet, tap and modern, not to your daughters standard but takes exams and does comps, bit of hairspray to keep the bun in thats it. She also does irish dancing and the difference is unreal, tan, wigs, full makeup and the price of the frocks *faints* thankfully since March lockdown she seems less keen.