Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thought it would be in the paper... 😡
One can only hope Junior says no!

'Nah, sorry Carwash, I've had enough plastic Dad's already' 🤣

Some people with adhd have a problem with food especially when diagnosed with adhd too. Food provides the missing dopamine that their body craves. My friends daughter has adhd and autism and it’s hard to manage her diet. My friend is on top of it but in some situations where she can’t manage the situation her daughter can eat everything in sight. She’s trying to teach her to control her eating but it’s really hard.
This is right. The meds some children with ADHD are on make them feel sick so they can't eat, but when they start to wear off the hunger kicks in. My friends daughter was the same. She'd fight her mother literally to get into the fridge and cupboards. She'd eat everything in one night that the lady had bought for the kids pack ups all week.

Eventually, Dad bought a strongbox with a padlock to put in the garage. Awful times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Pixie1

VIP Member

⚠

I’ve got my Baileys too joining you ladies, cheers!
I have Captain Morgan's 😂

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Looks like we need to get this party started people! Shall we have a cake smash as well, with skankys face on it? 🤣 I'm sure Pom could make us a suitable one.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
So her MUA went to have some procedure done on her chin and apparently had a seizure. Karma for the blue badge use.

This cracks me up 🤣🤣🤣
She’s looking more and more like Jessica Alves.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Yes, I went into early menopause when I was 46...(think I was peri menopausal a couple of year before that, I originally thought it was because GP had changed my pill) the worst about it is the hip pain I now experience, which coincided with that. But hey, that’s life.

• Sad

VIP Member
I reckon Cole is being careful not to get her pregnant. He doesn't want to be tied to her for 18 years. I don't think he will marry her either. He is with her to boost his career, that is all.
TBH who really knows what his agenda is, how can he boost his career with being with a washed out has been with 5 kids?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
And they are back!

10,000 I believe to take action, then 100,000 for it to be debated in parliament.
That's on the goverment website - this is on change.org which has no real effect. The goverment website would never allow a petition about one person.

Reading the article in The Mirror, how can she get a Covid test and expect to spend Christmas with the kids if she tests negative?
Yes she could be negative at the time of the test but it can come out a few days later???🤔
But that is the rules with the 5 day testing thing.

Pixie1

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure I'll be dipping into Tattle when no one is looking 👀. Merry Christmas 265, thanks for making all our threads this year x
Yes I meant to say that too but Shiraz made me forget 😳. You are a star 265, I've loved your daily updates ❤❤❤. I look forward to seeing more after Christmas 🥰

• Heart

Dani1974

I don't think she was having any of the kids at all over Christmas and this whole covid test will come back 'positive' so she can sell stories other than her with her kids at Xmas