katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s got to the point now where she just doesn’t care what she does, how she does it, what she says or what the repercussions are for her actions, she’s a dangerous menace!
if she dont wake up soon, get help and change her ways, shes either going to end up dead or on the game.

Reactions: 22
I'm not sure they want to get involved, I can't blame them, look how CW and KP falsely accuse people of things, yet they think they are whiter than white themselves
No, u definitely can't blame them. That's totally understandable 💖
Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about Cole's past will spill some tea....something tells me there's a few skeletons in his closet! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, what an absolute waste of money the Priory was then.
She treats it like a Butlins holiday camp.
Ah but she used the priory "excuse" to dodge prison for her appalling driving offences.....so if slapgate was staged she has pulled a fast one there too

Reactions: 16
Oh and I'm also lead to believe she hasn't done very many of her community services so far, too busy on holiday and having cosmetic surgery. So much for facing up to her actions eh!
Surely she can be taken back to court if that's part of her sentencing ? Should have gone to prison. Saw this online:

What happens when you don't do your community service?

Continuing to not perform community service could mean your probation officer files a Violation of Probation with the court. ... Contempt of court –a judge could find a noncompliant defendant in contempt of court for failure to complete community service. The defendant may face additional fines and jail time.

Reactions: 18
Well tomorrow is her big day 22/2/22. I cannot wait to see what it has in store for her.
The wedding vows: Do you Katie take this thick prick with a thin dick to be your lawful wedding husband? Do you Cole take this ancient crone with comedy norks to be your lawful wedded wife?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The wedding vows: Do you Katie take this thick prick with a thin dick to be your lawful wedding husband? Do you Cole take this ancient crone with comedy norks to be your lawful wedded wife?
*Awful wedded wife. 😳😂
Pricey: a doo
Cole: I didn't. I din doo nuffin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is just pure speculation on my part and what I think happened regarding "slapgate"

I think they were hard at the gear and vodka that night and something caused a bust up (possibly texts to another man) we know skanky is incapable of being faithful in any capacity.

They had a massive row, he gave her a smack, took his ring back and it went outside when she ran off to Harvey's house. He chased her and the kids and was banging the door down, being abusive and threatening most likely.

Once he left, skank went to her managers house, who called kieran to collect the kids, called an ambulance and the ambulance called the police due to suspected DV.

The police have likely tried to nail him for assault but skanky withdrawing her support and the fact the kids can't testify probably leaves them with their hands tied.
They got him on something they had evidence for, which must have been crawlaline being abusive and threatening outside Harvey's house towards skanky.
I bet the police have had enough of these two fuckwitts, wasting their time and want to nail the pair of them!

Now follows the BS stories by these two, she may well have had a bruise from the assault but wasn't prominent enough so added the makeup for more effect. I also think she did that interview the morning after, in revenge to show Crawlaline this is the tit that happens when you mess with me! Like a warning. She's certainly got form and is a deranged female..

Just my two pence worth of what I've always thought happened with "slapgate"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely she can be taken back to court if that's part of her sentencing ? Should have gone to prison. Saw this online:

What happens when you don't do your community service?

Continuing to not perform community service could mean your probation officer files a Violation of Probation with the court. ... Contempt of court –a judge could find a noncompliant defendant in contempt of court for failure to complete community service. The defendant may face additional fines and jail time.
Jeremy McConnell went to prison for going to Turkey for a hair transplant when he should have been doing his community service.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The picture cole has just posted is an old one as there isn’t any hand tattoo. I’m sure I’m seeing correctly. It seems to be the same facial expression. 😜
this is from the lspg site and a comment on there.
Oh yeah. Except this time he's photoshopped a towel around his torso to make it look even more sexy lol :ROFLMAO:
1645447528069.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This plank is definitely no stranger to the photoshop tool...

What he thinks he looks like, vs what he ACTUALLY looks like 😅... He's sporting his natural teeth on the one pic...
Gosh he's vile, photoshop or no photoshop. Just something about him I find nauseating

Reactions: 24
Awful bedded wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.