katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw thankyou so much 😍... Has anybody ever tried contacting them? I'm guessing the press would have already tried 🤔
My feeling has always been that he's not a very nice man, and from what you've said here.... Looks about right. 💕
I'm not sure they want to get involved, I can't blame them, look how CW and KP falsely accuse people of things, yet they think they are whiter than white themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok, So using info from @thetrooth and @Gx2018 I have compiled a complete timeline of what we know. Remember this is all allegedly what happened for legal reasons. I've left footgate info in at the start for newbies, then slap/punchgate:

Katie broke her feet because Carl had accused her of cheating on him and said he was going to kill her. She jumped off the wall trying to kill herself after trying to jump off a balcony where he had caught her.
He describes her as tit in bed and a thick stupid bleep. He also has videos of her taking drugs in front of the kids which he threatens her with. He has been filming her since the day they met and has evidence of her treatment of Harvey and her hiding money from her bankruptcy, hates her children and describes them as feral and that he doesn’t want any with her.
At photo shoots he demands to be involved and paid the same as Katie. He controls every aspect of her life including what she eats and what films she can watch. He also is a massive coke head. If he doesn’t want her to do a certain job he refuses to take her. Her career may have been on a downward spiral before but he’s certainly seeing that it gets worse.

On the night of slapgate they had been drinking and Cole went to the toilet. When he came back he saw Katie deleting something on her phone which he tried to grab but she threw it to Bunny. He attacked her in a jealous rage. She tried to run up the stairs but he pulled her down and that’s when the slap/punch happened. She was described as having a psychotic break and asking everyone she was with if they had any coke or any numbers for dealers.

Katie has parted ways with her manager since slapgate because Katie was asking her for things she wasn’t comfortable with.

For those wondering what Kris has, I have heard that he has a recording of a phone conversation between him and Carl where Carl tells him he has been recording Katie since the day they met and will bring her down. The ex-manager has a recording of this and I believe the police are also interested.

ALLEGEDLY the CPS have enough to charge Cole for slapgate but they need the children to testify and Kieran doesn’t want to put them through a court case, it’s not just Kieran who won’t let the children be around Cole. It’s also social services. They are really up her arse about it. Allegedly they were not in bed and witnessed the whole thing.

Another alleged thing that happened was Kirsty giving Katie a sleeping pill in a drink after she begged her to get her some drugs. Katie told the police about that

Kirsty took her and the kids in on the night of slapgate and helped her out even when she was being psychotic trying to throw herself down Kirsty’s stairs.

ALLEGEDLY Kirsty’s husband who also runs her business sent Katie a letter saying they would not be representing her anymore after her behaviour on the night of slapgate

Allegedly the police have photos of the actual injuries caused, I don’t know how Katie is trying to blame Kirsty for all of this seeing as she went to her house AFTER the punch

She was interviewed under caution I believe. When slapgate happened I think things were good between them. It’s the way Katie acted on the night because she was pissed/high and her behaviour towards Kirsty after the event which has made them part ways. The issue with the sleeping pill is that it is a prescription medication, prescribed to Kirsty not Katie and it is illegal to give other people your prescribed medication.

Allegedly on the night of slapgate, Kris was messaging princess for some reason but Katie was logged into Princesses account replying to him. This is why Carl flew into his rage. He allegedly was calling princess repeatedly after this to try and get information until Junior intervened and told Carl to stop calling. The police want Princess to make a statement as Katie told her that Carl had assaulted her but they aren’t sure if Princess will want to go against her mum. I think Kris was messaging about meeting up with a mutual friend of his and KP. I’d expect that’s exactly why they were doing it through Princess’s account. To be sneaky.

Also, allegedly Kirsty has reported a common assault to the police by Carl on her last year when he squared up to her aggressively.

Allegedly the supplying drugs offence against Kirsty has been NFA’d

Allegedly Kieran and Peter have given permission for the children to give statements regarding slapgate. Allegedly Cole’s dad, AFP AND Edna have refused to provide statements though

Cole is in court on 10/03, it’s for using threatening words and behaviour I think towards Katie.

Anyway allegedly Cole told Bunny and Jett that if they lied to the police and told them that he didn’t hit Katie then he would buy them a PlayStation. But later on they told Kieran what actually happened which I assume is what they told the police too.

And yes there is a separate offence for assaulting an emergency worker so this was definitely aimed at Katie.

Re the charge- from what I know after their fight (where he may or may not have hit her), she ran out of the house with the two children and I think Sid got out which delayed Cole chasing after them. When they were inside Harvey’s house Cole came and was banging on the front door and shouting telling them to open it. I’d say that’s probably the threatening words or behaviour. Once he had gone she fled again to Kirsty’s.

Edit: Harvey’s house has CCTV which the police must have seized which is obviously enough evidence to charge him with that.

Kirsty’s children and husband we’re also there when Katie came to her house. They have all given statements to the police about how erratic she was acting that night. Allegedly at one point they tried to put her to bed in one of Kirsty’s kid’s beds and she wet herself.

Proper trained doctors noted head and facial injuries the same night this all went down, as well as her jaw not fully closing. She was brought in by ambulance at police request, who were present at Carl’s.

Hospital report verified that there was bruising on the cheek and jaw issues as result, Katie spent 4 hours in hospital.
OMG this is far worse than even we thought. She is so screwed up and he is totally manipulative ( in a showmance for the fame and money ) and acts like her pimp.
Classic DV behaviour, but she has met her soul mate with him. Both vile creatures who just use and abuse each other and only care about themselves.
And those poor kids 😢
When everything comes out in the media, this story will be huge.
The boiling pot is bubbling away now, and will explode anytime soon!

Reactions: 23
The fat idiot has photoshopped himself a waist!! Take a ruler or something straight and place it against the light coloured mirror frame and it's easy to see he's pulled his porky waist in massively. What a loser.
you would have thought he would have straightned his eyes though too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This plank is definitely no stranger to the photoshop tool...

What he thinks he looks like, vs what he ACTUALLY looks like 😅... He's sporting his natural teeth on the one pic...
OK, he was a bit on the tubby side, that's his natural build and it's always going to be a problem for him, but he looked very much better with his natural teeth. Now he looks as though he's tried very hard and failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WOW very comprehensive account DC16. Thank you for all your hard work. DC16, you're a genius. Things in there I had not know until now. Given all that information, it would appear even odder that the police can still maintain there was no assault by Crawl. Also the fact KP has admitted to putting make up on to accentuate the eye injury does not bode well. Clearly Crawl is a control freak like Price. However she seems to have met her match. Clearly she can't just walk away from him now. He has too much dirt on her and presumably photographic/video evidence of the drugs etc. Knows all her scams regarding hiding/spending money. The fact that Kieran's children were involved in this disgusting slapgate spectacle is shocking. There is no way she will ever be able to have the kids unsupervised I suspect, quite rightly so. What a terrible way to live. I really don't see how this will all play out with the police/court. If she tried to throw herself down the stairs recently, jumped from a balcony in Turkey to get away from him, it's not going to end well for her, is the only scenario I can see. She won't want anything about the extent of drug use to come out, plus all the constant lie's & deceit regarding cash etc. Although I believe it will all come out eventually, but will she be jailed, probably not. What a toxic, vile relationship they have. He probably controls her with drugs, if she is an addict. Make's me sick AFP, EDNA & Mr PP Fencing dishing out statements about her MH and needing privacy, they know what's going on I'm sure. PLUS they won't want the shame of her reckless drug use, fraudulent cash misuse, etc coming out. She must be so coked up, that's the only way she can function. How she can remember all the lie's though, amazes me. Too many people involved in this, for the truth not to get leaked soon.
When something bad happens( and the clues suggest it might), you can guarantee that the family will blame everyone, media, Tattle, trolls, ex husbands etc for contributing to her mental decline.
What they will not do is blame Price. Nor will they accept that in shielding her, and excusing her behaviour,they too have been complicit in her downfall.In the aftermath of slapgate they should have cooperated with th police re statements etc.
That way, Kp may,just may have got the shock she needs.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If it was H because he got so stressed out, all the more reason why this awful woman should NOT be back with Crawl. After reading DC16's very amazing summary, she has put all her kids in a vulnerable situation. She has put Crawl before her kids too. Disgusting.
I think that's what really riles me about her, she brings guys she knows nothing about straight into her kids lives without thinking of their safety. I remember a video she posted when she was Kris I think?! And she had B running about naked in the kitchen infront of a bunch of young guys who were drinking, then accused people of having sick minds when they pulled her up about it! I think KH had words with her over it and rightly so!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
OMG this is far worse than even we thought. She is so screwed up and he is totally manipulative ( in a showmance for the fame and money ) and acts like her pimp.
Classic DV behaviour, but she has met her soul mate with him. Both vile creatures who just use and abuse each other. And those poor kids 😢
When everything comes out in the media, this story will be huge.
The boiling pot is bubbling away now, and will explode anytime soon!
she’s got to the point now where she just doesn’t care what she does, how she does it, what she says or what the repercussions are for her actions, she’s a dangerous menace!

Reactions: 18
Oh and I'm also lead to believe she hasn't done very many of her community services so far, too busy on holiday and having cosmetic surgery. So much for facing up to her actions eh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think Sophie's earlier post about toilet blocking was to do with implying that poster was "full of tit."

Reactions: 10
The picture cole has just posted is an old one as there isn’t any hand tattoo. I’m sure I’m seeing correctly. It seems to be the same facial expression. 😜
this is from the lspg site and a comment on there.
Is this considered a sexy photo, Im just thinking pull your damn pants up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My theory.. The ‘Carer’ was a Male, waking night support worker (possibly from an agency) and got into an altercation with Coleslaw.. KP and the kids turning up, followed by Coleslaw hammering the door down and kicking off. Support Worker would be ‘Conflict Trained’ and perhaps tried to challenge Coleslaws erratic behaviour. The ‘black and white’ proof that Coleslaw keeps banging on about is the CCTV recording from H’s place to show this🤷🏻‍♀️ H’s place had more cameras than BigBrother

said Carer could of been the ‘Nanny’ (press got the job role wrong) that was mentioned later in the press for giving a witness statement.. hence Coleslaws now been charged..🤷🏻‍♀️
That would make sense.

Reactions: 6
Oh and I'm also lead to believe she hasn't done very many of her community services so far, too busy on holiday and having cosmetic surgery. So much for facing up to her actions eh!
How much leeway is there on this? Who decides which days someone turns up? How much say would Katie have had?

Reactions: 14
Well, what an absolute waste of money the Priory was then.
She treats it like a Butlins holiday camp.

Reactions: 22
This!... Does anyone know of any of his exes? He must have had a few by the age of 31 🤔 (his age when he hooked up with the dog's dinner).
I've never seen anything about his past or previous relationships..... Hmmm...
If you look on his facebook its the useal rubbish hes still bragging about now.....and yes he most likely has a past .........he loves taking selfies in the gym when hes pumped up and showing pictures of sick cars💪💪💪💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’re on a mission now Foxy. There will be a special Tattle honorary award if you pull this one off! 👸
Haha, I left a message on the Fails' newsdesk voicemail this morning. Still waiting for them to call me back too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
she’s got to the point now where she just doesn’t care what she does, how she does it, what she says or what the repercussions are for her actions, she’s a dangerous menace!
She is in freefall now. It won’t end well one way or another.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.