katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf Tamar was replying to my comment about putting comments on social media, never thought of people losing jobs from it more that the hotel would need to act rather than end up with the reputation that a least one of the Britannia Hotels in Manchester has (a knocking shop)
Exactly, i dont want people to lose their jobs over something. But if the hotel want that sort of clientele thats up to them. I guess at the end of the day, what people do in their bathroom is up to them.

Reactions: 16
This!... Does anyone know of any of his exes? He must have had a few by the age of 31 🤔 (his age when he hooked up with the dog's dinner).
I've never seen anything about his past or previous relationships..... Hmmm...
His ex's include Hayley (he was in Sheesh with her when he spotted KP, allegedly he was calling her every name under the sun!) Perie, an absolutely stunning woman, had cancer and someone mentioned he had used threatening behaviour towards her while she was dealing with that. Also engaged to someone called Vicky, someone mentioned on his IG that they hoped Vicky would come forward to say he had hit her. Again, just hearsay.
Hayley and Perie, both very much into horses and Hayley likes her tattoos.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The picture cole has just posted is an old one as there isn’t any hand tattoo. I’m sure I’m seeing correctly. It seems to be the same facial expression. 😜
this is from the lspg site and a comment on there.
The fat idiot has photoshopped himself a waist!! Take a ruler or something straight and place it against the light coloured mirror frame and it's easy to see he's pulled his porky waist in massively. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His ex's include Hayley (he was in Sheesh with her when he spotted KP, allegedly he was calling her every name under the sun!) Perie, an absolutely stunning woman, had cancer and someone mentioned he had used threatening behaviour towards her while she was dealing with that. Also engaged to someone called Vicky, someone mentioned on his IG that they hoped Vicky would come forward to say he had hit her. Again, just hearsay.
Hayley and Perie, both very much into horses and Hayley likes her tattoos.
Aw thankyou so much 😍... Has anybody ever tried contacting them? I'm guessing the press would have already tried 🤔
My feeling has always been that he's not a very nice man, and from what you've said here.... Looks about right. 💕

Reactions: 15
Hi @DC16 great post.
You know your stuff 👍
Will Coles criminal past all come out in court?
If so it sure will be interesting.

Reactions: 18
H has a carer with him so he would not have been alone at the rental.
My theory.. The ‘Carer’ was a Male, waking night support worker (possibly from an agency) and got into an altercation with Coleslaw.. KP and the kids turning up, followed by Coleslaw hammering the door down and kicking off. Support Worker would be ‘Conflict Trained’ and perhaps tried to challenge Coleslaws erratic behaviour. The ‘black and white’ proof that Coleslaw keeps banging on about is the CCTV recording from H’s place to show this🤷🏻‍♀️ H’s place had more cameras than BigBrother

said Carer could of been the ‘Nanny’ (press got the job role wrong) that was mentioned later in the press for giving a witness statement.. hence Coleslaws now been charged..🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Nice one @DC16 why do I have an awful feeling the other ‘male adult’ is H..
cole was arrested that night,i read loads of facebook comments from people passing and neibours (maybe since deleated) discribing coles behavier,making monkey noises and being arrested and the comments were that day (ish),not weeks or months after

Reactions: 19
She really has met her match with Carly. I have no sympathy for KP but my heart goes out to the children and all the other innocent people involved in their drama.
Also proved what a terrible mother she is. Her kids saw all this, yet she's put him before them. What a despicable woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor bloody kids they deserve better! Not only has their mother put a conveyer belt of questionable blokes before them but has dragged them into the vile quagmire that is her life 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It would maybe explain all the confusion and chaos surrounding that night.. especially KP and J&B turning up at H’s house, maybe KP has purposely muddied the waters to protect H 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has made a point of H’s destructive behaviours etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ In that Harvey & Me Docu I vaguely remember her touching on the subject of autism and institutions😢
He'd be put on a section 136 if the police had to arrest him, he could then go to a secure mental health admission ward

Reactions: 7
The fat idiot has photoshopped himself a waist!! Take a ruler or something straight and place it against the light coloured mirror frame and it's easy to see he's pulled his porky waist in massively. What a loser.
This plank is definitely no stranger to the photoshop tool...

What he thinks he looks like, vs what he ACTUALLY looks like 😅... He's sporting his natural teeth on the one pic...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Carl saying in that IG rant the other night that "anyone who knows him knows he always has proof," just WHAT does he think that tells us about him and his lifestyle? Who the hell lives like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nice one @DC16 why do I have an awful feeling the other ‘male adult’ is H..
If it was H because he got so stressed out, all the more reason why this awful woman should NOT be back with Crawl. After reading DC16's very amazing summary, she has put all her kids in a vulnerable situation. She has put Crawl before her kids too. Disgusting.

Reactions: 21
So as @sausage rolled just mentioned, if H's house is indeed full of CCTV they surely it all must be caught on camera internally too i.e what she said happened to H's carer when she arrived with the kids!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.