Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessssss Yessssss Yessssss Yesssss Yesssssss it’s happening,….. they are cornered, The Witch and her lackey are going doooooown.🔥

Didn‘t @DC16 say it would kick off later, as they were out for lunch today…well it’s happening 😁
Haha, always happens when DC goes out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Years ago I was in a very emotionally abusive relationship. I look back and don’t even recognise the person I was back then. I stopped going out with friends, when I was out with him I daren’t look in the direction of other men, so I kept my head down otherwise he’d accuse me of fancying them (later on I found out he was cheating), if he texted and I didn’t text back immediately he’d give me the silent treatment, sometimes I’d have to take photos to prove where I was and who with, the list is endless but because it wasn’t fists I didn’t see it as abuse. When people said nasty things about him I always defended him as I didn’t want people to think badly of him. In the end I was so ill I struggled to get out of bed, I had severe depression. I couldn’t even speak, my mother was so worried about me she picked me up and drove me to the GP. Even she didn’t know all that had gone on as I didn’t want her to hate him but she isn’t stupid and knew some of it, as did my children. The GP put me on antidepressants and got me into to see a counsellor and there I found out about narcissists. I’d tried to split up many times but I wasn’t strong enough and felt sorry for him but this time as hard as he tried I didn’t go back but also didn’t want to fall out with him as he wasn’t a man you messed with. I wanted to remain amicable and if we saw each other out I wanted to be able to smile and say hello and I told him that. I‘ve an ex husband who is father to my children, we just grew apart and wanted different things from life but have always remained friends, we didn’t even have a solicitor for our divorce. Anyway as time went on I saw the narcissist looking into my home on a few separate occasions, he didn’t see me as I hid. I didn’t know what to do as I still wasn’t well and not thinking straight, I suppose I’d also got use to his controlling ways. A friend said you need to tell the police, which I did, only to be told he wasn’t doing anything wrong as it’s a public path. I’m not sure if he’d found out I’d contacted the Police but a week or so later the Police rang and said I need to stop writing to him, I was shocked as I hadn’t and I said it’s not me please look into this, they said there was no need they were just giving me a polite warning, I was really shocked. A week of so later I get another call from the Police saying my ex had been in again with messages from me and if I didn’t stop I would be in serious trouble, with this I burst into tears and again said it isn’t me please can you look into it as how can I stop if it isn’t me, they put the phone down. A few weeks later the door goes it’s the Police to arrest me for contacting him again. I couldn’t believe it, I was in absolute bits I don’t even have a point on my driving licence let alone been in trouble with the Police. I was put in a cell and after hours I’m questioned, they tell me they know I did it so to just own up. I told them many times I know they didn’t know I’d done it because I hadn’t. They asked for my passwords to various accounts which I gave, I told them how he had treated me and that I was seeing a counsellor for it, they took her name. Hours later I was released on bail, I was so embarrassed and devastated I really couldn’t cope with anymore but what gave me hope was it would at last be looked into and they’d finally realise it wasn’t me. A couple of weeks later I received a letter saying it was being dropped as there wasn’t enough evidence. That for me was the worst outcome, at that point I seriously wanted to take my life as my head couldn’t cope, I’d planned to go down to the railway line as I couldn’t see any other way out. Anyway to try and cut a long story short I rang a MH number I had and a wonderful woman was at my house with in half an hour and basically saved my life. Shortly after that I went away with my children where we couldn’t be found but the Police were ringing my phone. Eventually I answered and I got a female who was higher up in the rank, I told her all that had happened and she then told me (which she shouldn’t really have but I think she was so worried I would take my life and she seemed angered I’d been arrested) that they couldn’t get evidence as he’d only ever taken in screenshots of the messages, which basically could have been from anyone. Whilst I was being interviewed I will never forget one of them saying you protest too much, which is kind of what you’re saying about Carl but I was terrified that I was going to be charged for something I hadn’t done so of course I protested. The Police that arrested me were shocking, they never even bothered to contact my counsellor or my GP to validate my side. Still to this day I don’t know if other women he’d cheated on had done it, or if he wrote them to get back at me and also a way of him still being able to have some control over my life but this time via the Police as my counsellor said. He went into three different Police stations over those weeks, with different screenshots supposedly from me. Why weren’t the Police suspicious because surely if I’d done it he’d want to prove it was me and give them the evidence they needed to be able to get the proof not screenshots. I could have lost my life and my children their mother, so sometimes the innocent do protest because they are innocent. I’m not saying Carl is for one minute but from my experience I was terrified I was going to be hated by people and locked up for something I hadn’t done. There is so much more to this story but hopefully it explains why you shouldn’t assume someone protesting they’re innocent means they’re guilty, as it isn’t always the case.

I haven’t written this for sympathy, as I say it happened years ago and I’m in a far better place in my life but more importantly to anyone reading this, especially anyone suffering in silence please get help. No one and nothing is worth taking your life over, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel however bad it seems at the time and I say that from experience. 💕
What a horrible experience 😔 the system is flawed in so many ways. That's really sad to read.
You've come out trying to help others instead of using it as an excuse to hurt others like a certain someone.
Sending you loads of hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its always difficult to decide whether to go ahead with charges, and theres always the chance that if they plead not guilty, that you have to relive it all again in court giving evidence.
I think it was mentioned in a previous thread that Krusty was also concerned about what would be exposed in court about her. Could be wrong but sure it was mentioned

Reactions: 12
He has full control of her mobile phone so she rarely uses it or even texts me. We only speak on the phone during the school run (and he makes sure it was my number that she dialled). He's a vile, horrible man 😔
Can she phone you and you can come on Krusties and communicate back to me in order to help

• Heart
As a guy, I went through this coercive behaviour once. Not for too long thankfully.

My ex would decide of everything we would do, when, where, etc. Used me as her personal taxi, never paid for a drop of petrol (never paid one single penny for anything actually, emphasis on not a single penny) , she took over control of what was playing in the car radio down to EQ settings. I was told to drive faster because her ''ex drove his mercedes faster''. Was told to pick her up take her to her friends 300 miles away for the weekend, go back home, wait and pick her back up next day. Yeah, 300 miles x 4 = two full tanks of petrol in one weekend, about 20 hours spent driving, and sometimes having to deal with massive weekend traffic jams, so more mileage more time more cost. She mentioned the merc boyfriend several times again, despite me pointing at average speed cameras, cop cars, my driving licence not hers and whatnot, she didn't give a tit. One day I had enough of the merc boyfriend story, and put my car at a 90 degrees sideways angle all around a roundabout, attacking at 60mph, asked her if the merc ex could drive like me. She had that look of I just tit meself, and I never heard of it again.

If I had the bad idea of saying ''no'', dragons would fly out of her eyes. When that happened the first time, my initial thought was how to get out of this relationship in the smoothest way possible. From that point on, I would say no to test her reaction, predictable. She was playing the angry card every single time, she quickly realised I was playing her at her own game and that stopped too. She tried me playing sexy, she tried me playing tears, she tried.

She had one flight to go see her family for a few weeks holidays, doing so she hinted the relationship was over until she came back. Of course I had to drive her to Heathrow, and she left me there without even a kiss, not even turning round at the other end of the terminal to wave goodbye. What a relief that day. Freeeeedoooom.

And like the taxi bit, I'm supposed to wait for her, not knowing how long. Hey ho I'm not stupid, you're off to pick up some toy boys during your holidays or something. She called me on day 4 because she had enough already, I said uh, ok, well that's what you wanted can't do anything here, your decision, speak to you later when you call. No further contact.

She called again 6-7 weeks later, ''do you know where I'm calling you from?''. Well you're calling from your new UK mobile number. ''Do you want to come and see me?''. I'm busy right now and you're calling out of the blue without even telling me how things went on, we'll see when I have time.

She called and texted again several times over several years. I never answered, and I am glad to announce I never replied to the messages. I dodged a bullet, glad I'm not tied with a child either. So there's my little story, it could have been a lot worse. Long story short is, when you spot the signs, look for the nearest exit.
She sounds absolutely vile and like the ex wife of a friend of mine. They're divorced now but no one took him seriously at the time.
Stay strong and block her number if you can. People like that need someone to control xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yessssss Yessssss Yessssss Yesssss Yesssssss it’s happening,….. they are cornered, The Witch and her lackey are going doooooown.🔥

Didn‘t @DC16 say it would kick off later, as they were out for lunch today…well it’s happening 😁
I don't want to seem rude BUT @DC16 PLEASE stay out for the rest of the day. Have the longest lunch EVER. Yup, there's definitely a connection between DC going out & kick offs 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we think it’s just drink and coke? I’d suspect she’s moved onto something else more experimental like ketamine, pills I’m sure, uppers and downers. The only thing left for her is crack? If she hasn’t done that. Her house and face and lifestyle are a bit like she’s already on it but I’m just not convinced.
Katie in a k hole has a certain ring to it. Sure we could put that in a thread title somewhere! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Calling it now, C4 are going to look very very foolish and will be heavily damned if they go ahead with this broadcast now. More revelations about Skanky’s behaviour will be made public over the coming weeks, this MH programme will be a total travesty, when it’s revealed how she actually operates and manipulates. C4 will look like an absolute shower of tit if they continue this association with her.
If they go ahead with it they’ll have to blur her out as well. That should prove entertaining.😂

• Haha
I hope she doesn’t have access but she often posts things on IG. Bunny in a pony on the 18/1, princess was on the 2/2 (but this could have been just a video she sent Skanky) and of course wheeling out Harvey to help clean up the tit and distract!
The princess one was a video and the Bunny photo was old... she has no front tooth in it but her tooth had grown back over Christmas and her hair is much longer

Reactions: 14
She always makes a big deal of having a cup of ‘tea’ who she trying to kid..? Probably got pockets full of empty miniatures and filled her hand sanitiser with Voddy🤣

how apt..
I’ve noticed that too & thought exactly the same 🙄🤣

Reactions: 10
Can she phone you and you can come on Krusties and communicate back to me in order to help
I'll try what I can. The next time something happens, I'll post here. I may need someone to call for help as it cant come from me. If the police do nothing and he finds out it was me who called, she will have no one left..

• Sad
  • Heart
I mentioned a while back that an ex of mine nearly throttled me one night.
We had an argument when I asked him for some money as he was basically living in my house rent free. He threw some money at me then picked it up and also took my debit card. He went out to the pub and I locked all of the doors so he couldn't get back in. Unfortunately my conservatory door was unlocked and he let himself in. I was in bed asleep when he came in drunk and plonked himself next to me. I woke up and told him to get out of my house. All hell let loose and he pinned me on the floor with his hands around my throat saying he was going to kill me! I had 2 thoughts, die or play the meek little woman. I chose the latter. When he'd crashed out again I phoned the police and they kindly came and removed him from my bedroom, they also took pictures of the hand marks round my neck. That was 20 years ago. I'm sure technology has moved on since then?
Some men are bleeping vile. I had one like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So her so called “celebrity” mates have ditched the witch 😂. Like I’ve said previously we never see her with anyone else but Wanky. How can they be around each other 24/7 I’ll never know, would drive me loopy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made the comment last night that Carl had beat her and I got that from a VERY credible source. I'm not a psychopath 🤬
Personally I’m not doubting you got it from a credible source but do you know if the person actually witnessed what happened as I thought there was only the two of them in the house when it kicked off and there lies the problem. Or have they footage of him actually beating her, or is the person telling you what KP originally said happened?

Reactions: 5
I'll try what I can. The next time something happens, I'll post here. I may need someone to call for help as it cant come from me. If the police do nothing and he finds out it was me who called, she will have no one left..
If you have someone in need of help, i can put them in touch with a charity who can help

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.