Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought leg lengthening involved having cages on the legs and the screws gradually turned after surgery, I saw a docu once about a child with dwarfism having it done🤔
It does and it involves cutting the thigh bone, and long metal rods inserted, see xray.

The gradual process of lengthening can be accomplished with either an external fixator or an internal lengthening nail.

External fixation is a frame built on the outside of the limb connected to the bone via pins (rods), screws and wires. Adjustments to the external fixator can be used to gradually lengthen and straighten the short and malaligned limb.

Manky showed her stolen from google images as pins in her heels, so no way did she have leg lengthing surgery.

_115788257_350e75a7-942e-4aaa-8da0-6916badd6232.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Uh Michelle posting lovely pics of skankys kids on holidaywhilst she’s posting sweets!! I tell you what blood is not thicker than water!! They kids are having a normal childhood because of k and m and skank pulls out the ‘their my kids’ card! Who’s there when they are ill crying bedtime getting to school clothing feeding!! Them kids having to grow up without their biological mother and not understanding why!! She’s DISGUSTING!! And there she is shagging and spending the weekend lounging with Cole like she has no children!! I dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Uh Michelle posting lovely pics of skankys kids on holidaywhilst she’s posting sweets!! I tell you what blood is not thicker than water!! They kids are having a normal childhood because of k and m and skank pulls out the ‘their my kids’ card! Who’s there when they are ill crying bedtime getting to school clothing feeding!! Them kids having to grow up without their biological mother and not understanding why!! She’s DISGUSTING!! And there she is shagging and spending the weekend lounging with Cole like she has no children!! I dislike her
KP is nothing than the egg donor to those kids, shes no mother to them

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So, Michelle posts snaps of J&B in Mexico, loving life, smiling in the sun and Skank follows that with penny sweets and a tea pot.

Bet she's absolutely fuming they're in Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really thought when Carl first posted his rant on IG on Thursday saying the papers were making it out he was the one who hit KP and he had black and white proof he didn’t, I really thought this black and white evidence would be screen shots of text messages etc, maybe between KP and her PR at the time colluding to make it up, or KP and the Sun. But no, the proof wasn’t black and white was it? Bloody screen shots from Google, and then an article saying another man did it! When he and KP then said no one did it, all made up. So there really wasn’t any black and white evidence, this also makes me think it did happen and he was absolutely clutching at straws, like a rat in a trap trying to desperately gnaw their way out. His anger too, he obviously thought there would be no charge and they could get away forever more being vague about it.
That might not be the "proof" he's on about. Maybe he's saving it for court. I also think it might be messages on his phone. Maybe skanky admitted something there or made a threat about what she was about to do

Exactly this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 What’s worse all her behaviour is out in the public domain, don’t tell me the BBC, C4, GMB, This Morning, Loose Women, all these shows who pander and suck up to her, don’t know what she is, they do, everything you say, they know about her, yet she is given a free pass time and time again, usually cos Harvey. He is used as her get out of jail card constantly, so all her abhorrent behaviour is ignored. Is there any other person treated so leniently, who consistently behaves so appallingly and has had so much trouble with the law, I can’t think of one.

Why do they do it, she has no talent, a voice that makes your ears bleed, and now resembles a plastic faced shot putter wearing a bad wig. Whenever she is on any show it’s just me, me me, lie, lie ,lie, I don’t see what she brings to any TV production, but still they all sit there, laughing alongside her, never properly challenged for anything she does or says.

Though I’m thinking this fake DV accusation has got to be an end to their sycophantic pandering. So far Skanky is going along with Crawl’s rants, so she is saying he didn’t hit her and she made it all up, we know the story makes no sense, but this is their line.

Are TV channels really going to stand by her and ignore this, judging by the IG attacks, their viewers will be up in arms, even her own fans are turning her against her with this stunt, she has gone too far, this DV fakery accusation will stick, still think this story has a lot more to run yet, it’s not going to be buried this time.

Skanky has finally been exposed as the liar we know she is, and it’s a repugnant lie, seriously f*ck any TV channel that supports her now after this, it would be an insult to all their viewers who’ve suffered from DV, and all the campaigns they regularly run about DV. So surely she’s finished her TV career if Skanky and Crawl carry on this narrative, it better had, how can any of them want to work with her again ?
They really should cancel her. I will never understand why they haven't already but they really must now!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I certainly agree that KP deserves to be held accountable for all of her wrong doings, as I said in my original post. Just not in the form of domestic violence. If somebody makes u so angry that you feel driven to physically attack them, you need to walk away (if the assault claims are true I mean.)
Nobody's disputing that she has behaved appallingly on so many occasions, and that so many have suffered abuse at her hands, be it emotional, physical, mental... But i personally don't feel that it's up to Cole to dish out the punishment in the form of physical violence. (again, IF those claims are true) 2 wrongs (or in this case, 2 wrong uns!) don't make a right, and we can't blur the lines by saying, oh ok, well it's alright to hit women if they've "deserved" it. I'll never agree with that. She has lost her children, her looks, her money, her friends, and will probably end up losing her life due to the way she operates...
She might "get away" with a lot and seems to manage to play the system, as she has done for years... But I think we can safely say she's being punished in so many other ways. People like her deserve to be held responsible, I 100% agree.... And I think we're seeing that happen before our very eyes in various ways. She's definitely not coming out of all this unscathed, her shambles of a life is in tatters and that, to me, is the come- uppance she deserved. 💕
As I said previously no abuse, or violence is acceptable be it from a male or female and KP is as bad as Carl, if not worse knocking someones tooth out and blackening their eye but if you keep poking the bear you shouldn’t be surprised if one day one of them come’s back at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That part of the forest is nearly impossible to stay upright in normal wind!! It was shut on Friday!! Maybe the air will blow some sense into both of them!!
There’s roads closed all over the place down here today too, i hope they don’t get stranded here coz we don’t want them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you guide your friend onto the Krusties thread so we can talk a bit more about it. Love as always. MrsC xxxx
He has full control of her mobile phone so she rarely uses it or even texts me. We only speak on the phone during the school run (and he makes sure it was my number that she dialled). He's a vile, horrible man 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
As a guy, I went through this coercive behaviour once. Not for too long thankfully.

My ex would decide of everything we would do, when, where, etc. Used me as her personal taxi, never paid for a drop of petrol (never paid one single penny for anything actually, emphasis on not a single penny) , she took over control of what was playing in the car radio down to EQ settings. I was told to drive faster because her ''ex drove his mercedes faster''. Was told to pick her up take her to her friends 300 miles away for the weekend, go back home, wait and pick her back up next day. Yeah, 300 miles x 4 = two full tanks of petrol in one weekend, about 20 hours spent driving, and sometimes having to deal with massive weekend traffic jams, so more mileage more time more cost. She mentioned the merc boyfriend several times again, despite me pointing at average speed cameras, cop cars, my driving licence not hers and whatnot, she didn't give a tit. One day I had enough of the merc boyfriend story, and put my car at a 90 degrees sideways angle all around a roundabout, attacking at 60mph, asked her if the merc ex could drive like me. She had that look of I just tit meself, and I never heard of it again.

If I had the bad idea of saying ''no'', dragons would fly out of her eyes. When that happened the first time, my initial thought was how to get out of this relationship in the smoothest way possible. From that point on, I would say no to test her reaction, predictable. She was playing the angry card every single time, she quickly realised I was playing her at her own game and that stopped too. She tried me playing sexy, she tried me playing tears, she tried.

She had one flight to go see her family for a few weeks holidays, doing so she hinted the relationship was over until she came back. Of course I had to drive her to Heathrow, and she left me there without even a kiss, not even turning round at the other end of the terminal to wave goodbye. What a relief that day. Freeeeedoooom.

And like the taxi bit, I'm supposed to wait for her, not knowing how long. Hey ho I'm not stupid, you're off to pick up some toy boys during your holidays or something. She called me on day 4 because she had enough already, I said uh, ok, well that's what you wanted can't do anything here, your decision, speak to you later when you call. No further contact.

She called again 6-7 weeks later, ''do you know where I'm calling you from?''. Well you're calling from your new UK mobile number. ''Do you want to come and see me?''. I'm busy right now and you're calling out of the blue without even telling me how things went on, we'll see when I have time.

She called and texted again several times over several years. I never answered, and I am glad to announce I never replied to the messages. I dodged a bullet, glad I'm not tied with a child either. So there's my little story, it could have been a lot worse. Long story short is, when you spot the signs, look for the nearest exit.
Thank God you’re out of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As a mum this is one of the main reasons I despise her! But ultimately the only person she cares about is herself! She’s not wired right! She’s clearly got major personality disorders but because she’s never been truly held responsible has gotten away with everything which makes her think it’s ok to behave this way! She’s never been held accountable by anyone! I did hope that a stretch in the clink would thrash some sense into her pea sized brain but sadly she got away with it yet again!!!! There is never any accountability for her lies and abhorrent behaviour

Reactions: 19

Oh dear.

Defo the Spock eyebrows
Ming The Merciless? That would explain the wigs too.

Thank God you’re out of that.
Thanks,

It didn't take me long. From the moment I saw the red eye monster, I knew it was a matter of time and I played her playing me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You mean the same thing price is fighting for with her campaign..ID for joining social media👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😅😅
That's no problem for her. She'll create fake IDs using all of her many many faces, under different names...
Katie Price
Katrina Infield
Katie Infield
Katrina Price
Katie Amy
Katrina Amy
Katie Alexandra
Katrina Alexandra
Katie Alexis
Katrina Alexis
Katie Woods
Katrina Woods
And then the surnames of all her exes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Ralf Schumacher had a lucky escape. Remember when they was seeing each other for a bit, but Katie left him to chase Dane again even though it was on the rocks? All because Ralf wouldn't have sex with her straight away? Maybe he was just taking it slow or being respectful. Or isn't allowed to have sex while competing? God she's dumb. All the nice blokes she's had at some point but she just loves drama and being abused. Now she's just washed up and rode hard. No one wants her truly. Sad. It's her own fault though.
perhaps he wanted to wait for the antibiotics to work first ,knowing her reputation;);););)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Channel 4 put an ad for her mental health show on their Instagram account yesterday. 🙄
Calling it now, C4 are going to look very very foolish and will be heavily damned if they go ahead with this broadcast now. More revelations about Skanky’s behaviour will be made public over the coming weeks, this MH programme will be a total travesty, when it’s revealed how she actually operates and manipulates. C4 will look like an absolute shower of tit if they continue this association with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.