Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that’s been confusing me is about the community service she’s been instructed to do by the court.

when would this start? What happens if she doesn’t attend?

Reactions: 12

Oh dear.
Oh my The Mirror have broken ranks, so begins the public exposure of this sorry tale and they‘ve actually printed his accusation that the bruise was fake and therefore Skanky is a disgusting liar, faking DV abuse…here we go Tattlers, the ‘slapgate‘ revelations fallout does begin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Carl is just a car salesman who wants some glamour. Katie has destroyed so many people with her lies. Yet somehow she is telling the truth here. Please.
I find it odd as smarmy as Carl is. People think Katie was a victim.
Has he any history of abuse?
he has been with this creature for awhile and this time he hit her.
She has caused many an ex much harm

Reactions: 16
Carl is just a car salesman who wants some glamour. Katie has destroyed so many people with her lies. Yet somehow she is telling the truth here. Please.
I find it odd as smarmy as Carl is. People think Katie was a victim.
Has he any history of abuse?
he has been with this creature for awhile and this time he hit her.
She has caused many an ex much harm
It was mention a few days ago that he hit his last 3 girlfriends or something along those lines

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What it must've looked like to the neighbours when them two were shouting in the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That part of the forest is nearly impossible to stay upright in normal wind!! It was shut on Friday!! Maybe the air will blow some sense into both of them!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
🤞🏼🤞🏼I hope so
Yessssss Yessssss Yessssss Yesssss Yesssssss it’s happening,….. they are cornered, The Witch and her lackey are going doooooown.🔥

Didn‘t @DC16 say it would kick off later, as they were out for lunch today…well it’s happening 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That part of the forest is nearly impossible to stay upright in normal wind!! It was shut on Friday!! Maybe the air will blow some sense into both of them!!
Blow the fckers away with a bit of luck. theres one for @Pom Bear , teflon tits taking off like a kite

• Haha
  • Heart
No animal deserves to die because of neglect and they have under KP’s care (or lack of) and yet she‘s still allowed to have pets. She says she loves animals, yet not so long ago she was promoting wearing real fur. 🤬
As for domestic violence, no violence is acceptable but let’s remember KP is handy with her fists, as I said earlier she knocked Jane Pountney‘s tooth out and blackened her eye in front of the woman’s children, the lowlife even boasted about it and I very much doubt that's the only time she’s hit someone. We don’t know what really went on (and probably never will) and who started it. I’ve also been in an abusive relationship but you can’t expect to go round belittling and bullying people as KP has done for years to Peter, Alex, Kieran, Kris etc behaving as if it‘s acceptable, it’s not it‘s emotional abuse. She’s lucky they perhaps had more self control than Carl but if you carry on poking the bear because you think it’s your god given right one day your luck may just run out, especially if you’re both under the influence as it seems they were. I think she’s very much found her match in Carl. KP clearly cares about no one but herself, she didn’t even have any genuine remorse for driving under the influence, she could have wiped out a family and yet only last week she bragged about getting a new flash car, the woman is a narcissist. She should have been locked up, if any of us behaved as she has no doubt we would have been and also lost our homes by now. Instead she gets a slap on the wrist and a show to help her spruce up her MM. She doesn’t even really care about her children, she can’t do as she’s put their lives at risk. She had Jett on her lap in the front seat of a car with no seatbelt, other times hasn’t had appropriate car seats for them and had Harvey with no helmet whilst riding on the back of a quad bike. She owes around 3 million and god knows what stress that’s caused to those she owes. Sorry but she’ll get no sympathy from me, she’s the lowest of the low as far as I’m concerned. Violence is never acceptable from a man or a women, nor is emotional abuse but if you put it out there don’t expect it not to come back at you.
I certainly agree that KP deserves to be held accountable for all of her wrong doings, as I said in my original post. Just not in the form of domestic violence. If somebody makes u so angry that you feel driven to physically attack them, you need to walk away (if the assault claims are true I mean.)
Nobody's disputing that she has behaved appallingly on so many occasions, and that so many have suffered abuse at her hands, be it emotional, physical, mental... But i personally don't feel that it's up to Cole to dish out the punishment in the form of physical violence. (again, IF those claims are true) 2 wrongs (or in this case, 2 wrong uns!) don't make a right, and we can't blur the lines by saying, oh ok, well it's alright to hit women if they've "deserved" it. I'll never agree with that. She has lost her children, her looks, her money, her friends, and will probably end up losing her life due to the way she operates...
She might "get away" with a lot and seems to manage to play the system, as she has done for years... But I think we can safely say she's being punished in so many other ways. People like her deserve to be held responsible, I 100% agree.... And I think we're seeing that happen before our very eyes in various ways. She's definitely not coming out of all this unscathed, her shambles of a life is in tatters and that, to me, is the come- uppance she deserved. 💕

• Heart
I think she had surgery on her feet. Bunny was playing with pink crutches when Skanky was packing for Turkey. Why did she need crutches??
I thought leg lengthening involved having cages on the legs and the screws gradually turned after surgery, I saw a docu once about a child with dwarfism having it done🤔

Reactions: 14
As a guy, I went through this coercive behaviour once. Not for too long thankfully.

My ex would decide of everything we would do, when, where, etc. Used me as her personal taxi, never paid for a drop of petrol (never paid one single penny for anything actually, emphasis on not a single penny) , she took over control of what was playing in the car radio down to EQ settings. I was told to drive faster because her ''ex drove his mercedes faster''. Was told to pick her up take her to her friends 300 miles away for the weekend, go back home, wait and pick her back up next day. Yeah, 300 miles x 4 = two full tanks of petrol in one weekend, about 20 hours spent driving, and sometimes having to deal with massive weekend traffic jams, so more mileage more time more cost. She mentioned the merc boyfriend several times again, despite me pointing at average speed cameras, cop cars, my driving licence not hers and whatnot, she didn't give a tit. One day I had enough of the merc boyfriend story, and put my car at a 90 degrees sideways angle all around a roundabout, attacking at 60mph, asked her if the merc ex could drive like me. She had that look of I just tit meself, and I never heard of it again.

If I had the bad idea of saying ''no'', dragons would fly out of her eyes. When that happened the first time, my initial thought was how to get out of this relationship in the smoothest way possible. From that point on, I would say no to test her reaction, predictable. She was playing the angry card every single time, she quickly realised I was playing her at her own game and that stopped too. She tried me playing sexy, she tried me playing tears, she tried.

She had one flight to go see her family for a few weeks holidays, doing so she hinted the relationship was over until she came back. Of course I had to drive her to Heathrow, and she left me there without even a kiss, not even turning round at the other end of the terminal to wave goodbye. What a relief that day. Freeeeedoooom.

And like the taxi bit, I'm supposed to wait for her, not knowing how long. Hey ho I'm not stupid, you're off to pick up some toy boys during your holidays or something. She called me on day 4 because she had enough already, I said uh, ok, well that's what you wanted can't do anything here, your decision, speak to you later when you call. No further contact.

She called again 6-7 weeks later, ''do you know where I'm calling you from?''. Well you're calling from your new UK mobile number. ''Do you want to come and see me?''. I'm busy right now and you're calling out of the blue without even telling me how things went on, we'll see when I have time.

She called and texted again several times over several years. I never answered, and I am glad to announce I never replied to the messages. I dodged a bullet, glad I'm not tied with a child either. So there's my little story, it could have been a lot worse. Long story short is, when you spot the signs, look for the nearest exit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Something that’s been confusing me is about the community service she’s been instructed to do by the court.

when would this start? What happens if she doesn’t attend?
I would like to know this as well, it seems like she did do a few weeks then she had her surgery and has not done any since

Reactions: 9
Oh my The Mirror have broken ranks, so begins the public exposure of this sorry tale and they‘ve actually printed his accusation that the bruise was fake and therefore Skanky is a disgusting liar, faking DV abuse…here we go Tattlers, the ‘slapgate‘ revelations fallout does begin.
Grab yer popcorn. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
CARL, we know you read on here.
Tell us ONE thing. WHY did Katie allow herself to have makeup applied to her face, either to portray a non-existent injury or to accentuate an existing bruise? WHY DID SHE DO THAT?
Actually, tell us one more thing too. WHY did she not clear your name at the time?
☝And why do you keep chucking her under the bus?🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.