Katie Price #128 Was it make up or was it a bruise? Stop talking and give us the news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t care that shes lost custody of the kids - it suits her lifestyle
Doesn’t drive to drop them off pick them up anyway
Can give Crawl her full attention (which he luvs)
They can both go out & about (sheesh) without kids hanging on
Can get off her face (drink/drugs) whenever she wants as no kids to bother her
Doesn’t have to spend £££ feeding/clothing them & taking them out
No school runs in the AM so plenty of time to to recover from last nights binges
It’s a win win for dum & dumer tbh
Yup, I think that's why she's gone downhill too. No kids to spoil her fun. I think the two of them were both probably a mess that night, to the point where one or both of them doesn't actually know what went on. They are continuing the drug binges which is why Cole is up all night ranting away and part of why they both make such bizarre choices, I think only something pretty serious can happen to end it now.

Reactions: 14
Can you get your friend to move out. Get another mobile to talk to the women's refuge or can she stay with you
She has 4 kids with him. Each time she tried to leave, she would end up pregnant. And I know she didnt want the last 2 but was forced. Personally I think it was more sinister than that 😔
She's had miscarriages in between too. My friends and I think he gets her pregnant as a way of making it harder to leave. The baby is only 1 and the oldest is 11 so it wont be easy.
Sorry I dont want to derail the thread. Its horrible feeling so useless and unable to help someone who needs it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll try what I can. The next time something happens, I'll post here. I may need someone to call for help as it cant come from me. If the police do nothing and he finds out it was me who called, she will have no one left..
Ill call them just give me all the details. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So much for a romantic birthday weekend away. I thought we were all done with the weekend dramas! I’m totally here for round 2! 🍿
And to think…it’s what a month and a half since her statement of a drama free year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll try what I can. The next time something happens, I'll post here. I may need someone to call for help as it cant come from me. If the police do nothing and he finds out it was me who called, she will have no one left..
I don't want to derail. But Skanky & Crawl have clearly triggered a lot here 😡 pair of cunts they are. The Krustie's thread is a good place to continue these discussions further.
As you don't want to lose contact with your friend, I agree you need help from elsewhere. Is there a way for you to speak to the children's school?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
http://www.voice4change.org.uk/ I’m a lurker on the thread, mainly. I’ve Worked as a counsellor as this DV charity in North Liverpool. They do counselling, support, legal advice and courses. They will sign post to hostels etc. Hope this helps someone x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t get it… why doesn’t cole change he profile to private and then he wouldn’t get anymore messages. Cole must want the negativity 🤔
[/QUOTE]
He is using the venom towards KP to taunt her and keep her feeling grateful for being with him, terrified of being alone and widely hated. Now she has said she lied about dv, she knows she is stuck with him and nobody else will either want her or believe her.

I think he did hit her, she is guilty perhaps of putting make up on to enhance the bruise, but I do think he did hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That would be very helpful. The next time something happens, I'll let you know. Will you be ok to post details on here though? Or maybe direct me to a site where I can?
She's quite far from me, about 4 hours away now. But if it came to it, OH and I would drive to her.
You're a great friend Rosie. Love to you MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why isn’t Cole’s rant yesterday being reported in the papers this morning ??? I find this so bizarre!!! - the media normally jump on a zlisters post on social media and will create a non story out of anything. Why are they ignoring this 🤨- even if they know he is talking absolute bull you’d think we would have some story line along the lines of “Katie prices fiancé Carl Woods break’s silence AGAIN after arrest, with latest instagram post”. Or has it been reported on and I’ve missed it 🧐

what a utter shitshow the pair of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m struggling to keep up with the threads at the moment, but you guys are informative as ever. Keep it coming! Seriously how can two people create so much bleeping drama in their lives it really is laughable 😅X
Theres likely legal issues surrounding it and he isnt going to be given airtime saying he didnt do unless proven.

I think there relationship has been only crazy and no matter what happens now I dont think they will survive these crazy toxic dramas.

He will likely up sticks and move to Vegas if he gets the chance soon.

She will probably move on as always with another bloke but she has to change her life its toxic because her habits and choices are.

She perhaps should stay in Spain with her mum. Clean up.

Reactions: 8
Cmon Kate u can do better than that we
Yup, I think that's why she's gone downhill too. No kids to spoil her fun. I think the two of them were both probably a mess that night, to the point where one or both of them doesn't actually know what went on. They are continuing the drug binges which is why Cole is up all night ranting away and part of why they both make such bizarre choices, I think only something pretty serious can happen to end it now.
Yep & when they’re on a downer they buy boxes of sweets for the sugar rush. That’ll be why shes put weight on too. All those sweets going straight to
her middle. Looks more like a man in drag now. I hate to think what her new face looks like 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to derail. But Skanky & Crawl have clearly triggered a lot here 😡 pair of cunts they are. The Krustie's thread is a good place to continue these discussions further.
As you don't want to lose contact with your friend, I agree you need help from elsewhere. Is there a way for you to speak to the children's school?
That's a good idea. I can't believe I didnt even think of that. Thank you 😘

http://www.voice4change.org.uk/ I’m a lurker on the thread, mainly. I’ve Worked as a counsellor as this DV charity in North Liverpool. They do counselling, support, legal advice and courses. They will sign post to hostels etc. Hope this helps someone x
Thank you so much. I'm going to save this.

I love you Krusties ❤😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t get it… why doesn’t cole change he profile to private and then he wouldn’t get anymore messages. Cole must want the negativity 🤔
He is using the venom towards KP to taunt her and keep her feeling grateful for being with him, terrified of being alone and widely hated. Now she has said she lied about dv, she knows she is stuck with him and nobody else will either want her or believe her.

I think he did hit her, she is guilty perhaps of putting make up on to enhance the bruise, but I do think he did hit her.
[/QUOTE]
I don't know if he did or didn't hit her! But damned sure if it comes out that he did, then she will milk it for all it's worth!

Reactions: 11
It does make me smile how it’s all sweeties, balloons , cakes , tea , a weekend away by the sea, a romantic stroll .
All very British & twee .
And normal .

When the reality is a threadbare house, bankruptcy , sewerage , Cocaine , vodka binges , screaming arguments & violence , lost custody , promiscuity , constant lies , unfaithfulness & desperation .

These ( albeit dwindling) Insta Fans of theirs really must be as thick as mince 🤣🤣

Not like us clever Trolls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Uh Michelle posting lovely pics of skankys kids on holidaywhilst she’s posting sweets!! I tell you what blood is not thicker than water!! They kids are having a normal childhood because of k and m and skank pulls out the ‘their my kids’ card! Who’s there when they are ill crying bedtime getting to school clothing feeding!! Them kids having to grow up without their biological mother and not understanding why!! She’s DISGUSTING!! And there she is shagging and spending the weekend lounging with Cole like she has no children!! I dislike her
They look so happy 🥰 So glad they have been taken far away from old mother incubator. With a bit of luck they will never have to be thrust into its “care” ever again. It shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near children.

Calling it now, C4 are going to look very very foolish and will be heavily damned if they go ahead with this broadcast now. More revelations about Skanky’s behaviour will be made public over the coming weeks, this MH programme will be a total travesty, when it’s revealed how she actually operates and manipulates. C4 will look like an absolute shower of tit if they continue this association with her.
I don’t get why she’s being linked to MH in the first place? There are absolutely no MH issues with her. She’s just an evil, grotesque, narcissistic pig. If anything she’s probably caused more than a few MH issues for her past victims 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I will get these to her somehow. Thank you so much xxx
Love and strength to you and your friend and I sincerely hope everything gets better. No one deserves to be abused. Come over to Krusties Rosie and try and bring your friend. If you want me to phone the cops I will. Love MrsC xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.