Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you are in a better place now , My dear old dad used to stand on the balcony of our maisonettes looking over the grass square surrounded by the flats, i was about 8 or 9, a girl was winding me up, so i hit her, my dad called me up, he said why did u do that? i was so self righteous, i said she started it, my old dad never raised his hands to me , i got the biggest hiding in my life , he said, NEVER ever raise your hands to a woman , and even though hes gone , i would never whatever the provacation , and its not because i think women are the weaker sex, they are the equals of men , but you should never pick on anyone of any sex just because you can
Great lesson

Reactions: 10
I'm so lost tonight! Can anyone point me to a summary post of the last 24 hours please?!

Reactions: 1
I hope you are in a better place now , My dear old dad used to stand on the balcony of our maisonettes looking over the grass square surrounded by the flats, i was about 8 or 9, a girl was winding me up, so i hit her, my dad called me up, he said why did u do that? i was so self righteous, i said she started it, my old dad never raised his hands to me , i got the biggest hiding in my life , he said, NEVER ever raise your hands to a woman , and even though hes gone , i would never whatever the provacation , and its not because i think women are the weaker sex, they are the equals of men , but you should never pick on anyone of any sex just because you can
Thank you ♥ I am in a much better place now thankfully, I was young and didn't have much of a support network, I moved away with him so totally isolated myself. I was totally stuck and was fed all the bullshit, classic lines of "I'll never do it again", "I need help" "I love you" "I'll kill myself if you leave". People say "Oh I'd never stand for that, and I can see why they say it because deadright we should defend ourselves...BUT when you're living it day to day and you're either too scared to leave or you love them and want to believe they will change "This time" it's a totally different story. It has caused me issues for years. I flinch at sudden movement or noise, I feel guilt because I had children to this man and they witnessed his violent temper on numerous occasions, I was basically still a child myself and my parents didn't help me, I was 18 when I met him and 25 when enough was enough and women's aid helped me. Pieces of tit like Katie bleep Price making a mockery of serious life wrecking tit like this infuriates me, i laugh and joke as much as the rest of us but she needs a hell of a dose of karma and I hope to god it's on its way.

Sorry to get deep, just had to have my say ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 43
where will they go from here?
if you having been following her for long enough you will know , business as usual , shes oblivious , be wheeling out Harvey , mum , talking about babies , MH, feet , She used to be able to go on TV, but she lost all her decent management , and being an absolute pratt alienated eveyone she has ever met, cast and crew of loose women , packed lunch etc etc , basically shes painted herself into a corner , her only talent is Drama , and thats why it gets worse , how many dramas can one person have
Meanwhile back on the Farm , the people she slags off are bathing her kids, feeding and clothing them ,getting them ready for school, going to parents evenings , helping them with childhood dramas , giving them a shoulder to cry on , helping them with their homework , But shes a wonderful mother

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.