Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it is a shame she's mangled her face, she was 'once upon a time' quite attractive but soon as she opened her mouth, she lowered the tone! And ruined herself anyway.. imo.. vulgar, loud, rude, liking to embarrass others etc.

Now she's just tragic to look it, she should have made her millions in her prime, calmed her lifestyle right down.
She could have had a nice life, she's had so many opportunities and privileges in life the daft tart doesn't know she was born.

Except, she has pissed everything up the wall. I'd dislike her life and to have her mindset..
Showing my age now but remember Linda Lursadi she retired from page 3 took a step back from daily celebrity life got married had kids lived a lovely normal life....not like the fame hungry bleep still thinking she's relevant and sexy ....

Reactions: 26
Showing my age now but remember Linda Lursadi she retired from page 3 took a step back from daily celebrity life got married had kids lived a lovely normal life....not like the fame hungry bleep still thinking she's relevant and sexy ....
Yep, I remember her.. that's how it should be, especially in that field of work. It's really embarrassing the stuff skanky gets up to.. just vile, to the core

Reactions: 16
Balloons for a grown man who's birthday was days ago??? Why? How utterly pathetic, surely at his age he should have grown out of balloons - not very masculine. How desperate are they for new photos? Not very original though as every occasion seems to have balloons. FGS try to act like adults.
What a weird set up they have and such empty meaningless lives. Though with all the pointless drama they create maybe they think they are living the dream and their lives are interesting and exciting.

Reactions: 30
Linda still looks good and shes 63.

1645293228959.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
So the red tops don’t seem to be running any new stories on here since she put up the post against the sun yesterday….
Is this their way of punishing her. Will they give her radio silence?!
I hope so that would kill her (hopefully)
Ooh I think you might have hit the nail on the head. No publicity is well, no publicity

Reactions: 17
I presume he's going to plead guilty, as he already mouthed off on IG the other night that he was arrested for foul language and moreorless admitted it on camera. It was the hitting her he was outright denying.
But arguing/swearing in the street seems an odd offence to wait 6 months to bring charges for. Surely for most people it would be, "Go home and sober up, son, and don't do it again." Why such a seemingly hard consequence? More to it than meets the eye, as always.

Course their is more to it
i was in trouble a good few years ago and from arrest to court it took 14 weeks with a guilty plea
at first on bail till after Christmas then charged then court and there were alot of people making statments etc
you dont get a charge for fowl language and thats why he will go guilty as he does not want a trial with what really happened

Reactions: 15
thread suggestion....appy birthday Cole eeres yor presents a criminal conviction and tarnished reputation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think that these two are just playing us ??I mean Crawl was literally calling her a liar yesterday and saying he’s involved only because he has no choice- but no media comment. This morning they behave like nothings happened?? Is it just me as how can be ? Just makes me wonder if they’re saying things just to stay in the media ? I know it’s weird but I can’t think of any other explanation as to why they’re still together and the Sun promoting her on Ru Paul today ??? Just makes no sense whatsoever

Reactions: 20
No....three people have outright asked him why is he with her
Says it all.He’s protesting his innocence, but hasn’t got the bottle to answer why he’s still with the (supposedly) lying lowlife. I don’t accept that he loves her as an answer.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.