Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what is the procedure for someone accused of rape/grooming an underage person, with regards to child access?
Kieran still has access to his kids obviously, would social services be involved if it is just an allegation and he voluntarily spoke to police?
Maybe it’s not the first time she’s accused him of certain things (that haven’t made it to the papers or haven’t been as serious) and they realised fairly quickly it was malicious report.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Good for Kieron and Michelle. Where would those kids be without them watching over them. Can't get that post out of my mind about half price promising Jett a play station if he lied to the police about him hitting the skank. All of her kids except Harvey know what a liar she is and that she puts herself first, the man of the moment second and her kids a poor third. PA and KH must despise her.
Wait, what!!!! He did what???????😲

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t hate me, but I actually like the Japanese style wallpaper in the room that AFP & Edna designed. I wonder where it’s from?
I found it, excuse the pun but it's pricey 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s madly in love with her, I don’t think she’s as madly in love with him, she’s just clinging on out of shear desperation, she has nothing left
He doesn’t come across as madly in love to me…. Madly in love with HIMSELF maybe but I have never seen any love from him for her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So yet again he says “anyone involved in that story are disgusting and liars and I mean ANYONE”….so he’s deffo accusing Skanky of being involved in making him appear as a violent DV abuser, and here he is now, having a jolly weekend away with her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Seriously WTF is this, it’s bizarre, make it make sense, honestly I don’t get what game they are playing.
It's giving me a really bad feeling. Whatever the truth, he's clearly angry with her. It isn't going to end well.

Reactions: 26
we have half term starting M[/QUOTE]
He's on the horns of a dilemma, if he pleads innocent to give himself a chance of avoiding a criminal record the whole sorry story will come out in Court, if he pleads guilty the events will remain secret but he's guaranteed to get himself lumbered with a criminal record with all the disadvantages that brings with it.
Isnt he just
I would like him to go not guilty but i think he will be a guilty plea,he is an idiot and has got him self in a right pickle neither plea will be good for him but deserved

Reactions: 13
Howling at Mickey Rourke in a wig. So true. It's sad to see tho. Has she no one in life backing her up? Why are surgeons/professional people constantly changing her face? Is there not some sort of counselling process you should go through, before surgery? It's not like she's changing her hair colour ffs.
I agree, it is a shame she's mangled her face, she was 'once upon a time' quite attractive but soon as she opened her mouth, she lowered the tone! And ruined herself anyway.. imo.. vulgar, loud, rude, liking to embarrass others etc.

Now she's just tragic to look it, she should have made her millions in her prime, calmed her lifestyle right down.
She could have had a nice life, she's had so many opportunities and privileges in life the daft tart doesn't know she was born.

Except, she has pissed everything up the wall. I'd dislike her life and to have her mindset..

Reactions: 22
I presume he's going to plead guilty, as he already mouthed off on IG the other night that he was arrested for foul language and moreorless admitted it on camera. It was the hitting her he was outright denying.
But arguing/swearing in the street seems an odd offence to wait 6 months to bring charges for. Surely for most people it would be, "Go home and sober up, son, and don't do it again." Why such a seemingly hard consequence? More to it than meets the eye, as always.

Reactions: 27
He’s madly in love with her, I don’t think she’s as madly in love with him, she’s just clinging on out of shear desperation, she has nothing left
i agree been saying for awhile i genuinley think he is with her because he wants to,i know it's difficult to believe but there you have it
Mayhe KP is the female equivilant of a bad boy there is evidence she could be even if he is making a massive tit of himself and will regret it down the line

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.