Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, why does he have that? Other peoples partners don’t. Bet he insisted on it, because he got it PDQ!
i saw a post on Instagram recently that said some people have paid for their verification. There’s a way you can check if you go on ‘about this account’ that you can check the official from the paid verifications but I can’t remember what it is (sorry) . Some low rent z listers pay up to 5k for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched Cole’s story….
Why does she costantly shout? Does she have hearing problems?
I think it's a combination of histrionic personality traits (being the centre of attention and overly dramatic) and a booze and drug damaged brain. She sounded mentally impaired in that insta video with the sweets, no offence to people who have these issues through no fault of their own but she sounds to be deteriorating mentally.

Reactions: 21
How old is he, 3??? Why so many balloons???🙄 oh that’s right, it’ll be on the DM website in about 30 minutes about how she’s sticking by her man oh and tagging the balloon company of course 🙄 Get them beers down that hideous underbite of yours and get the party started🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh they will be sucking the feck out of them balloons tonight that's for sure
they act like spoilt children and agree she is really hiding her face,wonder why?havent we already seen the horrible thing
Carl your a twit and im positive he will go guilty,he has to really to protect his Dolly daydream what an idiot he is and his life just plunges even further
He's on the horns of a dilemma, if he pleads innocent to give himself a chance of avoiding a criminal record the whole sorry story will come out in Court, if he pleads guilty the events will remain secret but he's guaranteed to get himself lumbered with a criminal record with all the disadvantages that brings with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who is she thanking and where?
no, she’s just trying to boost engagement on her IG account and prove she has fans as part of the damage control, non of it is sincere and the way some of them have been written I’m guessing she wrote them in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carl must have his reasons for all this. It's just that we don't know what they are yet.
It will all come out at some point. But it's NOT because he loves her.
That's what I'm thinking.....he's biding his time

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’ll come out with the “I’m so sad J&B have gone on holiday, I’m really going to miss them, it’s so tough having ‘joint custody’” I’m so grateful for my ‘loyal’ man and his dogs for sticking by me, thankyou Cole, thankyou dogs, thankyou balloons yada yada yada🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh bless them, they need a short break from the drama they themselves cause. Acting like nothings has happened.

This is exactly what she does, causes tit and then acts like she didn't just pull her last stunt, some people eventually forget, move on and continue to call her a "great mom" an "inspiration" and whatever other deluded, fantasy names they have in their tiny minds..

They both make me sick.. I only watch what she does as its entertaining to a degree, seeing some of the depths she'll sink too, to remain relevant, turning herself into Mickey Rourke in a wig and I'm waiting to see her eventual downfall, probably like the rest of us are lol..

Crawl is the male equivalent of her, narcissistic, egotistic, devious, fame hungry, etc. He is a vile cretin, perfect for her! and WHEN they split up, it's gonna make for some great reading ☕
Howling at Mickey Rourke in a wig. So true. It's sad to see tho. Has she no one in life backing her up? Why are surgeons/professional people constantly changing her face? Is there not some sort of counselling process you should go through, before surgery? It's not like she's changing her hair colour ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's off again 😂
So yet again he says “anyone involved in that story are disgusting and liars and I mean ANYONE”….so he’s deffo accusing Skanky of being involved in making him appear as a violent DV abuser, and here he is now, having a jolly weekend away with her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Seriously WTF is this, it’s bizarre, make it make sense, honestly I don’t get what game they are playing.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Carl must have his reasons for all this. It's just that we don't know what they are yet.
It will all come out at some point. But it's NOT because he loves her.
He’s madly in love with her, I don’t think she’s as madly in love with him, she’s just clinging on out of shear desperation, she has nothing left

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Suppose she had to go somewhere seeing as Kieran and family have all gone on holiday ON A ✈ 🤣
Good for Kieron and Michelle. Where would those kids be without them watching over them. Can't get that post out of my mind about half price promising Jett a play station if he lied to the police about him hitting the skank. All of her kids except Harvey know what a liar she is and that she puts herself first, the man of the moment second and her kids a poor third. PA and KH must despise her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
All that effort and expense for him yet she does absolutely duck all for her kids! She even had to Google their birthday dates. She truly is the most vile, disgusting, shameless creature ever!! And by the way you pair of cunts those balloons are fuckin hideous 🤮🤮
She is a bleeping disgrace thank god the kids have lovely stepmums!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.