Katie price #127 hi ho, hi ho, it's under the bus you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a simple case of she wants her happy ever after, a chauffeur and he knows too much about her…..who is hiding what monies where, her drug habit for example and she knows too much about him. They’re in a catch 22 and have both backed themselves into a corner with this one
I’m guessing she hasn’t got the money to get ppl to sign NDA’s anymore

Reactions: 15
Carl must have his reasons for all this. It's just that we don't know what they are yet.
It will all come out at some point. But it's NOT because he loves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the last bit of carls story don’t you think Katie is a little to fidgeting and hiding her face … she is on the gear after coming out of rehab
Never thought of that.I assumed it was the rabbit on the headlights cosmetic surgery she was hiding,You might be right.

Reactions: 14
But as that Wise Owl Krustillicus said herself “ there are reasons …. for reasons” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh bless them, they need a short break from the drama they themselves cause. Acting like nothings has happened.

This is exactly what she does, causes tit and then acts like she didn't just pull her last stunt, some people eventually forget, move on and continue to call her a "great mom" an "inspiration" and whatever other deluded, fantasy names they have in their tiny minds..

They both make me sick.. I only watch what she does as its entertaining to a degree, seeing some of the depths she'll sink too, to remain relevant, turning herself into Mickey Rourke in a wig and I'm waiting to see her eventual downfall, probably like the rest of us are lol..

Crawl is the male equivalent of her, narcissistic, egotistic, devious, fame hungry, etc. He is a vile cretin, perfect for her! and WHEN they split up, it's gonna make for some great reading ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh, and as if by magic, she posts that they have the dogs with them!

<<waves at Katie>>

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I agree now that the children are safe but sadly the dogs aren’t. I still want them removed to kind and loving, safe new homes. I dislike her!!!
The little dogs are ok because Cole loves Sid, and the other two are sooooo cuuuute.It poor Blade I worry about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A later post suggested it was PFP (Paul bleeping Price)
AFP gave PFP cash from KFP's stash and PFP gave KFP her own cash to pay some of the BFP ( bankruptcy f'n payment) KFP said Woo hoo and YIPEE I'M FREE we said b$"#&£cks! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watched Cole’s story….
Why does she costantly shout? Does she have hearing problems?

Reactions: 28
Still looking like a duck-man
Just popped on, oh FFS after his throwing Dolly under the bus comments, they are running the happy couple line again.🤦🏽‍♀️

They are playing a game as usual, but I don’t see to what end.

What is very noticeable is she is constantly hiding her face, he points the camera at her and she turns away quickly, but not quick enough, so you can actually see her face. In that glimpse, can’t see anything particularly wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️ That cap is hiding her new weird hairline for sure, but what else is making her camera shy. Whatever‘s going on, don’t think she’s happy with the new look, something is up there.

Well they got the drinks In so coukd be more rants tonight…Woo EFfing Hoo 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just popped on, oh FFS after his throwing Dolly under the bus comments, they are running the happy couple line again.🤦🏽‍♀️

They are playing a game as usual, but I don’t see to what end.

What is very noticeable is she is constantly hiding her face, he points the camera at her and she turns away quickly, but not quick enough, so you can actually see her face. In that glimpse, can’t see anything particularly wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️ That cap is hiding her new weird hairline for sure, but what else is making her camera shy. Whatever‘s going on, don’t think she’s happy with the new look, something is up there.

Well they got the drinks In so coukd be more rants tonight…Woo EFfing Hoo 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Maybe he lamped her again after his video the other night when she wouldnt STFU

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the red tops don’t seem to be running any new stories on here since she put up the post against the sun yesterday….
Is this their way of punishing her. Will they give her radio silence?!
I hope so that would kill her (hopefully)

Reactions: 18
Suppose she had to go somewhere seeing as Kieran and family have all gone on holiday ON A ✈ 🤣
That sounds about right. I was initially wondering what the road trip was about but then assumed it was for Harvey. (Not because they love him but for deflection).

Reactions: 13
# Thread suggestion: Domestic violence claims all a big joke, Carl can we have some coke?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.