Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article is claiming that she’s really pleased with the results of the latest butchery 😱. Clearly no mirrors at Crawl’s place
If she has £10k to spend you'd think she'd use it for her kids, not yet more surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But if she doesn't stick to what has been agreed, she will find herself in serious bother.
Under normal circumstances, anyone else would be in serious trouble, but I really do think she knows, no matter what, no serious consequences are going to happen. I don't know what it is, but she seems invincible and knowing her, the more she get's away with the more nonchalant & blase she becomes. I really am struggling to understand how someone with such a terrible financial track record has been treated so tolerantly by bankruptcy courts & also how she got away with a lenient sentence following the drink/drug driving. She is totally laughing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Skanky won’t make 50, she’s crashing and burning now. If this current behaviour doesn’t stop, and it won’t, she’s getting worse week on week, enabled by all those around her ( Seriously the only conclusion you can come to now about Wanky, is he is using her for his own nefarious means, he is her biggest enabler)

Wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t see this year out, her head is totally f*cked, doesn’t even care about her kids, if she did, she’d dump Wanky and try to rebuild her relationship with them, but drama, notoriety and cash is all she desires. She now pays lip service to H and uses him for her own personal gain, just look at her visits, hardly goes there, she’s dumped him at that college and just drags him out for her own publicity when she wants a positive story. There is zero love for anything but herself now, she is a dead emotionless husk of a human, something that has developed with incredible speed since she met Wanky, she was a mess before him, but oh boy that thing she calls ‘the one’ is an incredible malevolent influence on her, she‘s in free fall with him by her side. Said it before, every time I see his face I shudder, honestly I find something quite evil about him, we say she’s not wired right, bit neither is he, no wonder their relationship is a sea of toxicity

We were dismayed about the lenience of the courts but they are contributing to her downfall by their lack of action. Probably wouldn’t have worked, but just maybe a decent prison sentence would have shaken her up. Priory doesn’t work as she treats it as a spa weekend break, that place has failed her constantly, though I do think she’s hardly ever spent much time there, despite the claims to the contrary. Skanky carries on regardless as she believes her behaviour rinsing people and ignoring the laws we mere mortals abide by do not apply to her. I honestly think she doesn’t even think for a second that what she does is wrong, no one including the courts tell her otherwise. She will do anything for personal gain, even conning her deluded fan base doesn’t bother her.

Skanky also seems to believe she’s still in her twenties, she has serious body dysmorphia, the surgeries are out of control, resulting in what we saw yesterday. Her looks were her only selling point, they are long gone and now butchered to such a point she will never look normal again. Skanky thinks she’s ‘Love Island’ material, but it’s a sad deluded view, she’s a joke or just an unknown oddity to the younger generation, there is no future selling anything to that gen.

Basically it’s game over, we are watching her finally destroy herself, it’s happening with an increasing velocity now, and no one around her will stop it. As I said, I don’t expect her to be around much longer, something very bad will happen eventually, and that day seems to be looming very close now.

Honestly my flabber was ghasted seeing those photos yesterday, god knows what we will witness next. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
I just can't believe how many procedures she's had recently. Such a short space of time. Surely these butchers have some sort of code of conduct?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's just posted this...
I hope it flops just like everything else she does. It'll never be anywhere near as good as when I did it.. I don't care if I'm tooting my own horn (not as bad as KP's) but I worked my bleeping arse off to run that site.

Edna couldn't do it, sales didn't even reach £500 😂😂😂

Good luck to whichever mug she has running it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I hope it flops just like everything else she does. It'll never be anywhere near as good as when I did it.. I don't care if I'm tooting my own horn (not as bad as KP's) but I worked my bleeping arse off to run that site.

PTMe your better off out of it 😘 her lifestyle is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Is what she's got left to deplop out and out rubbish or is there some reasonable stuff?

Reactions: 18

That’s hilarious 😂

And yet she still keeps plugging away , so desperate to keep the “ successful businesswoman” narrative going , if it wasn’t so funny & well deserved , it would be sad

Reactions: 27
I bet there are all kind of programmes ( and articles ) on her “ real “ life being created behind the scenes as we speak. These will be lying in wait for her inevitable downfall when it does happen. More impact then.
We can all see it coming, so they won’t want to waste this story yet until we reach a conclusion.
I’m not so sure of this theory , there must be more to this .
Maybe there ARE no real investigative journalists any more .
We all see the standard of writing & the plethora of mistakes that the tabloids make on a daily basis nowadays.
Maybe now it’s all online it’s just a “ lazy career” for a newly qualified churned out student .

I know for a fact that if this was my area , I would be delving & delving into her life , it would be SO easy to penetrate her “ inner circle” as she’s so desperate & none of her enablers seem to have a brain cell between them , just their eyes on the next payout. I certainly wouldn’t be waiting for her ultimate downfall , it would be my absolute pleasure to break the story of how she really lives , the scamming , the manipulating , the promiscuity , drunk , drugs , the animals , the progeny ….. this is exactly what I don’t understand . Why wait ? There’s even a book there for somebody who. If they can stand being in her company for long enough .

Carol ?

Oh yeah , you can’t write ….

It's a pity Pete Burns is dead - he could have played her next face.
Bride Of Wildenstein can play her next face in that case . Bloody hell im even writing in rhyme now 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
But if she doesn't stick to what has been agreed, she will find herself in serious bother.
Im no expert but the way I understand it she either pays whats been agreed, or every part of her fiancines will be gonè through witha fine tooth comb and presented to the judge so either way she's fucked.....give her a peace of rope.......

If she has £10k to spend you'd think she'd use it for her kids, not yet more surgery
Or pay her legal team, how do they think they'll ever see a penny

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.