Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if surgery cost 10k I wonder how much money she handed to the court against her debt and how much she is going to pay a month ( i wonder how long that will last 2 payments ) back to hearing in April and she will stop payments plus she has mortgage and arrears to pay on MM that is going to take alot of money
I do wonder why she is trying to hold onto the MM.She can’t sell it because of all those arrears, and she doesn’t have enough to fix that sewage system.At this stage it’s just a vast money pit.Even if she is paying her mortgage, it’s only scratching the surface.Then again, it may be cheaper than renting.

Reactions: 19
Love how the mail call her shameless in the piece they wrote.......and love how the are really pushing that film DOG with our resident lookalike
coincidence or maybe deliberate.......... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The papers KNOW don’t they ?

They KNOW that her blatant disregard for the law , and most pertinently , at present , her spending despite being broke, that’s why they constantly point out how much the muck at “ Sheesh” costs , how much her latest Frankenface has cost .

The papers KNOW how much she winds up the general public with her behaviour so why have none of them addressed it properly in an investigative article ?

Every time a new story comes out they print the details , with the costs / payment involved but they never go any further with the story .
I’m genuinely flummoxed as to why this is , or that nobody has ever done a programme about her .
Does investigative journalism no longer exist ?
Perhaps some of the journos lurking here could give some sort of answer ?
It’s one of the MANY things about her that constantly grinds my gears 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I do wonder why she is trying to hold onto the MM.She can’t sell it because of all those arrears, and she doesn’t have enough to fix that sewage system.At this stage it’s just a vast money pit.Even if she is paying her mortgage, it’s only scratching the surface.Then again, it may be cheaper than renting.
I would have thought that the lawyers that have a charge in it would want the money

Reactions: 17
Latest.
You will note the 'source' who is a 'friend' is probably Melody the hairdresser. Her & Price had deals to flog stories. KP probably has given her little snippets to release to the press and any cash they split. I've seen them both trawling over the BackGrid & other photo's, to see the best one's to release. Strange that they met up a couple of days ago. Price is a CON woman. Melody another enabler to add to the list.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She has absolutely nothing else. She would be homeless without it. When it all goes tits up with Cross Eyed Clarance she will have to go back there until she finds another mug with a half decent home she can squat in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well we know KP is a scammer she only paid a lump sum and agreed a payment plan so the trustees cannot control her bank account

Reactions: 21
I think as MM is in such a state of disrepair, its not worth selling. Maybe she was hoping to get Channel 4 to pay for the whole makeover, but as the costs are so vast, they have just “ polished the turd “ instead.
A developer would knock it down and build on the land, but again, she wouldn’t make so much that way.
Not sure what her ownership rights are anyway, does she still own it, is it tied up in red tape, or do the courts own it!?

The papers KNOW don’t they ?

They KNOW that her blatant disregard for the law , and most pertinently , at present , her spending despite being broke, that’s why they constantly point out how much the muck at “ Sheesh” costs , how much her latest Frankenface has cost .

The papers KNOW how much she winds up the general public with her behaviour so why have none of them addressed it properly in an investigative article ?

Every time a new story comes out they print the details , with the costs / payment involved but they never go any further with the story .
I’m genuinely flummoxed as to why this is , or that nobody has ever done a programme about her .
Does investigative journalism no longer exist ?
Perhaps some of the journos lurking here could give some sort of answer ?
It’s one of the MANY things about her that constantly grinds my gears 😡
I bet there are all kind of programmes ( and articles ) on her “ real “ life being created behind the scenes as we speak. These will be lying in wait for her inevitable downfall when it does happen. More impact then.
We can all see it coming, so they won’t want to waste this story yet until we reach a conclusion.

• Heart
Well we know KP is a scammer she only paid a lump sum and agreed a payment plan so the trustees cannot control her bank account
But if she doesn't stick to what has been agreed, she will find herself in serious bother.

• Heart
But if she doesn't stick to what has been agreed, she will find herself in serious bother.
I would like to believe that, but how many times has it been said before? And yet she ALWAYS seems to wriggle out of consequences on technicalities.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think she is desperate for her Mums love and attention and knows the only way she gets any interest from her, is to go down the pink glitter/ glamourous route. You notice, the minute Prinny does all her full makeup and pouty stuff, suddenly KP is interested in her daughter and “ so proud “. Never seen her “ proud “of any of Prinnys other achievements in life outside of that route?!
Junior has a good bond with PA so can distance himself from all her crap.
Prinny is the one who will be most affected by her Mum’s eventual downfall. She could then go either way, and I worry that ( currently ) she leans more towards her Mum’s route.

Oh great! So instead of attempting to pay some of her creditors back, she pays for a new face!!!!
Well one does have to get ones priorities right.

Reactions: 9
I bet there are all kind of programmes ( and articles ) on her “ real “ life being created behind the scenes as we speak. These will be lying in wait for her inevitable downfall when it does happen. More impact then.
We can all see it coming, so they won’t want to waste this story yet until we reach a conclusion.
Stacey Solomon can play her with this face, Caitlin Jenner can play her two faces ago

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.