Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky won’t make 50, she’s crashing and burning now. If this current behaviour doesn’t stop, and it won’t, she’s getting worse week on week, enabled by all those around her ( Seriously the only conclusion you can come to now about Wanky, is he is using her for his own nefarious means, he is her biggest enabler)

Wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t see this year out, her head is totally f*cked, doesn’t even care about her kids, if she did, she’d dump Wanky and try to rebuild her relationship with them, but drama, notoriety and cash is all she desires. She now pays lip service to H and uses him for her own personal gain, just look at her visits, hardly goes there, she’s dumped him at that college and just drags him out for her own publicity when she wants a positive story. There is zero love for anything but herself now, she is a dead emotionless husk of a human, something that has developed with incredible speed since she met Wanky, she was a mess before him, but oh boy that thing she calls ‘the one’ is an incredible malevolent influence on her, she‘s in free fall with him by her side. Said it before, every time I see his face I shudder, honestly I find something quite evil about him, we say she’s not wired right, bit neither is he, no wonder their relationship is a sea of toxicity

We were dismayed about the lenience of the courts but they are contributing to her downfall by their lack of action. Probably wouldn’t have worked, but just maybe a decent prison sentence would have shaken her up. Priory doesn’t work as she treats it as a spa weekend break, that place has failed her constantly, though I do think she’s hardly ever spent much time there, despite the claims to the contrary. Skanky carries on regardless as she believes her behaviour rinsing people and ignoring the laws we mere mortals abide by do not apply to her. I honestly think she doesn’t even think for a second that what she does is wrong, no one including the courts tell her otherwise. She will do anything for personal gain, even conning her deluded fan base doesn’t bother her.

Skanky also seems to believe she’s still in her twenties, she has serious body dysmorphia, the surgeries are out of control, resulting in what we saw yesterday. Her looks were her only selling point, they are long gone and now butchered to such a point she will never look normal again. Skanky thinks she’s ‘Love Island’ material, but it’s a sad deluded view, she’s a joke or just an unknown oddity to the younger generation, there is no future selling anything to that gen.

Basically it’s game over, we are watching her finally destroy herself, it’s happening with an increasing velocity now, and no one around her will stop it. As I said, I don’t expect her to be around much longer, something very bad will happen eventually, and that day seems to be looming very close now.

Honestly my flabber was ghasted seeing those photos yesterday, god knows what we will witness next. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Your post is 100% spot on. A great summary of the car crash existence. Her mother was quick to come up with a statement when she crashed the car, but AFP, the sister and the hangers on all seem to have fingers in the pie of financial gain and are just watching in slow motion this individual crash & burn. It's likely that she won't recover from a surgery at some point. General anesthetics at the regular rate she's having them are extremely risky. I'm actually shocked a supposedly professional clinic actually carried out more procedures. Or she will get a serious infection (sepsis) and that will be it. She looks more hideous and odd after each procedure. For someone who has a phobia of needles - well, we know that's a load of BS, like all the crap that comes out of her mouth. She has declined in all ways since hooking up with CRAWL. But it takes the pressure off AFP & the family that she has a full time driver & someone/anyone at home with her I suppose. They're all users and think about themselves. A totally disfunctional family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
God I hope you're right. She's got the examples and opportunity to make something of herself but she could go either way.
I think she is desperate for her Mums love and attention and knows the only way she gets any interest from her, is to go down the pink glitter/ glamourous route. You notice, the minute Prinny does all her full makeup and pouty stuff, suddenly KP is interested in her daughter and “ so proud “. Never seen her “ proud “of any of Prinnys other achievements in life outside of that route?!
Junior has a good bond with PA so can distance himself from all her crap.
Prinny is the one who will be most affected by her Mum’s eventual downfall. She could then go either way, and I worry that ( currently ) she leans more towards her Mum’s route.

Latest.
Oh great! So instead of attempting to pay some of her creditors back, she pays for a new face!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think she is desperate for her Mums love and attention and knows the only way she gets any interest from her, is to go down the pink glitter/ glamourous route. You notice, the minute Prinny does all her full makeup and pouty stuff, suddenly KP is interested in her daughter and “ so proud “. Never seen her “ proud “of any of Prinnys other achievements in life outside of that route?!
Junior has a good bond with PA so can distance himself from all her crap.
Prinny is the one who will be most affected by her Mum’s eventual downfall. She could then go either way, and I worry that ( currently ) she leans more towards her Mum’s route.

Oh great! So instead of attempting to pay some of her creditors back, she pays for a new face!!!!
I'm so excited to see her without the false eye lashes, caked on make up & wig. That will be a sight for VERY SORE EYE'S. I bet she looks grotesque, because she even looks extremely strange with all that slap on, plus those were the BackGrid photoshopped versions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A few of you have commented along the lines of: ‘it’s the worst she has ever looked’
I’m afraid I’ll have to respectfully disagree…in my opinion it’s the below image.
Unfortunate ad placement by the DM below…oops!
And yes, where is THE ring?! I too am
curious…had to sell it???

View attachment 1068250
Yes. Forgot about this too.This was the entire freebie overhaul Turkey surgery wasn’t it?Now we have the Belgian fix the botch job surgery.
I can’t decide which face is worse.This one is so dreadful I’m surprised I didn’t have flashbacks.
Perhaps the “ Ive just opened a present” face will settle down, but ( I don’t know how she has managed it)she has lost her individuality.She is now like everybody else in the celebrity world.If she was a perfume she would be a cheap knock off version of essence of Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would the real Katie Price please stand up!?
How are these pics taken just months apart? And those eyelashes! 🕷
She reeks of desperation to retain her looks, and is looking weirder by the day. Definitely going down the Madonna route. Both completely nuts and self absorbed.
Came across this when I was looking through the celebrities on the face app (yes, they have Princess down as a Celebrity).

How sick is her Mother to put false eyelashes on a toddler 😡
Screenshot_20220217-113721_FaceApp.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So if surgery cost 10k I wonder how much money she handed to the court against her debt and how much she is going to pay a month ( i wonder how long that will last 2 payments ) back to hearing in April and she will stop payments plus she has mortgage and arrears to pay on MM that is going to take alot of money

Reactions: 20
Who the HECK is that? Is that really skanky?

She looks like she's changed identity... Maybe that was the plan to get out of her arrests/bankruptcy/general criminal activity.

She ran back to Zoe to get the make up done. Pointy chin nowhere to be seen!
hahaha look at the tit editing around her forehead,what a joke.

Reactions: 15
I cannot get over how young she looked at the start of her 'career'. The thought of men perving over my 26 yr old posing topless would break my heart but my 17 yr old? She is still such a kid to me. I really don't understand how AFP was alright with it. She obviously passed the mothering skills down to Skanky. Kids are an income, not to be protected or nurtured.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.