Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky won’t make 50, she’s crashing and burning now. If this current behaviour doesn’t stop, and it won’t, she’s getting worse week on week, enabled by all those around her ( Seriously the only conclusion you can come to now about Wanky, is he is using her for his own nefarious means, he is her biggest enabler)

Wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t see this year out, her head is totally f*cked, doesn’t even care about her kids, if she did, she’d dump Wanky and try to rebuild her relationship with them, but drama, notoriety and cash is all she desires. She now pays lip service to H and uses him for her own personal gain, just look at her visits, hardly goes there, she’s dumped him at that college and just drags him out for her own publicity when she wants a positive story. There is zero love for anything but herself now, she is a dead emotionless husk of a human, something that has developed with incredible speed since she met Wanky, she was a mess before him, but oh boy that thing she calls ‘the one’ is an incredible malevolent influence on her, she‘s in free fall with him by her side. Said it before, every time I see his face I shudder, honestly I find something quite evil about him, we say she’s not wired right, bit neither is he, no wonder their relationship is a sea of toxicity

We were dismayed about the lenience of the courts but they are contributing to her downfall by their lack of action. Probably wouldn’t have worked, but just maybe a decent prison sentence would have shaken her up. Priory doesn’t work as she treats it as a spa weekend break, that place has failed her constantly, though I do think she’s hardly ever spent much time there, despite the claims to the contrary. Skanky carries on regardless as she believes her behaviour rinsing people and ignoring the laws we mere mortals abide by do not apply to her. I honestly think she doesn’t even think for a second that what she does is wrong, no one including the courts tell her otherwise. She will do anything for personal gain, even conning her deluded fan base doesn’t bother her.

Skanky also seems to believe she’s still in her twenties, she has serious body dysmorphia, the surgeries are out of control, resulting in what we saw yesterday. Her looks were her only selling point, they are long gone and now butchered to such a point she will never look normal again. Skanky thinks she’s ‘Love Island’ material, but it’s a sad deluded view, she’s a joke or just an unknown oddity to the younger generation, there is no future selling anything to that gen.

Basically it’s game over, we are watching her finally destroy herself, it’s happening with an increasing velocity now, and no one around her will stop it. As I said, I don’t expect her to be around much longer, something very bad will happen eventually, and that day seems to be looming very close now.

Honestly my flabber was ghasted seeing those photos yesterday, god knows what we will witness next. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Love this comment and I agree with every word

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I forgot to say that I looked on Kris Boysons instasham and he seems to just be getting on with his life, he has his friends around him and he seems like quite a nice bloke. Kieran also seems happy and settled as does pete. So for me it begs the question what is wrong with her. I really think she is on a downward spiral I don’t think she will stop until it’s too late sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ll admit I zoomed in & assumed she could only afford to have one hand re clawed 🤣🤣🤣

Where were all his mates on his birthday night out ?

Usually if we chose to go out for a birthday ( which we don’t always) there’s a huge crowd of us .
Perhaps they wanted a more sedate evening 🥳😂
None of them could afford to go to Sheesh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few of you have commented along the lines of: ‘it’s the worst she has ever looked’
I’m afraid I’ll have to respectfully disagree…in my opinion it’s the below image.
Unfortunate ad placement by the DM below…oops!
And yes, where is THE ring?! I too am
curious…had to sell it???

View attachment 1068250
Proof indeed that the Un-dead do indeed walk (or hobble in her case on broken trotters) amongst the rest of us :)

None of them could afford to go to Sheesh :ROFLMAO:
Or could it be that actually the pair of 'em don't have any friends whatsoever?? :ROFLMAO:

This is her aged on the face app

View attachment 1068349
She doesn't need the face app - thats what she's like under the coating of Polyfilla and Ronseal

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the HECK is that? Is that really skanky?

She looks like she's changed identity... Maybe that was the plan to get out of her arrests/bankruptcy/general criminal activity.

She ran back to Zoe to get the make up done. Pointy chin nowhere to be seen!
Aye with Fern banned from driving she needs a lift everywhere… must be losing a shitload of money considering she’s meant to be a mobile MUA! Did you ever meet the ‘lovely’ Fern?

Reactions: 23
Aye with Fern banned from driving she needs a lift everywhere… must be losing a shitload of money considering she’s meant to be a mobile MUA! Did you ever meet the ‘lovely’ Fern?
Was it drink driving too?

Reactions: 10
I’ll admit I zoomed in & assumed she could only afford to have one hand re clawed 🤣🤣🤣

Where were all his mates on his birthday night out ?

Usually if we chose to go out for a birthday ( which we don’t always) there’s a huge crowd of us .
Perhaps they wanted a more sedate evening 🥳😂
Maybe his friends don't like eating with people that fart at the table 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
What happens if you face app age the new face?
Just put it through my daughter’s FaceApp thingy, and took the wig off…weirdly I don’t think FaceApp aged her new image that much, it already thought that photo ‘looked old’ I guess…money well spent Skanky 🤪😂

DCBFDFD7-9CD3-43DF-B5BC-C50A7175845C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish I could video my pigs eating because I bet the sound effects are the same as chez skanky :) 🐷
I'm so sorry for her children, especially Junior, Bunny and Jett because they show no desire to be as scummy as their mother. Sadly Princess seems to worship her and seems to aspire to be like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm so sorry for her children, especially Junior, Bunny and Jett because they show no desire to be as scummy as their mother. Sadly Princess seems to worship her and seems to aspire to be like her.
I don't know that she is, actually. She is polite and friendly to her, but I think the rest is more just teenage stuff, with the pouting and twerking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What happens if you face app age the new face?
You don’t need to do that, it’s her face now without filters! 🤣

Just put it through my daughter’s FaceApp thingy, and took the wig off…weirdly I don’t think FaceApp aged her new image that much, it already thought that photo ‘looked old’ I guess…money well spent Skanky 🤪😂

View attachment 1068439
She looks like Dawn Ward from RHOC here. They all morph into one another these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know that she is, actually. She is polite and friendly to her, but I think the rest is more just teenage stuff, with the pouting and twerking.
God I hope you're right. She's got the examples and opportunity to make something of herself but she could go either way.

Reactions: 16
Would the real Katie Price please stand up!?
How are these pics taken just months apart? And those eyelashes! 🕷
She reeks of desperation to retain her looks, and is looking weirder by the day. Definitely going down the Madonna route. Both completely nuts and self absorbed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.