Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dazzler

Big thank you to this pair of cunts.
Just back from 1st dose of radiotherapy for the OH and we needed a good laugh and to feel sorry for a pair in a worse state.
Pure comedy gold.
Good luck to ur oh with his radiotherapy ❤ My oh had radiotherapy last year n is currently have chemo bless him it’s a awful thing seeing someone u love go through so much sending u both positive vibes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

wimble womble

VIP Member
Remember last year all the free scrounged flowers and balloons for valentines day .........oh and all the scrounged stuff for woodsies birthday bash...............fast forward 12 months and by the look of it they have burnt there bridges with there freebie scroungeing mindset........

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Of cause she has she is his mother ( who brought him up alone)

I must say I thought by now we would have had pictures of her new face maybe she is saving it for OF reveal (that would make loads of money)
I think you mean 'of course'! No she DID NOT bring him up alone. Her mother spend more time with him (Dwight paid her £35K a year) as his carer, together with friends a groom & house-keepers (anyone who was around at the time). Price was always with some bloke or other, Peter, Alex, Leo, Kieran Crawl and various other bed mates in between. Calling her 'a Mother' is stretching the truth.

• Wow
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
One thing that is quite striking about any videos PA posts that show Junior and Princess is the obvious affection they show towards one another, particularly Peter and Junior. They are often hugging and saying "love you, bro." I have never, NEVER seen that with Katie and Junior. He hugged her as a thank you for some (freebie) designer birthday things last year, but it lacked the warmth and love he shows Peter.
I am quite convinced that this is the result of all the time and effort and love Peter has poured into those kids since they were babies and I think you could see it hit Junior on that recent You Tube video (referenced above) showing them watching old shows.

Am I right in thinking that it a different police force looking at restraining order offence?
Yes, I think that will be Sussex where the MM is, just a mile or two up the road from where Kieran lives. Slap-gate took place in Essex.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s it. And the Skank even farted in the restaurant. They were behaving like utter tramps

Here’s the YT video of them in the restaurant. Cole threatened a Tattler in the original version, so it got taken down, edited and reposted.

How can you go out for a family meal and then totally ignore your kids and just talk to the camera the whole time!? Junior getting angry and saying he would move to another table when KP farted though 💨🤣

• Sick
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Has Harvey got hearing problems. Why is she always so loud around him. I know she's loud mouthed anyway but F Me! she's like a super fog horn around Harvery.

She has a friend??? 😱😱😱😱 Did they meet in The Priory?
Considering she bumped Melody for payment for hair extensions many time's when she was with Peter and said she was a crap hairdresser, not sure which one's the biggest mug! KP only uses Melody when she's got no cash & can't afford any other hairdressers. This time last year she was using RH Salon in Knightsbridge, London. What happened to obese Mikey Kardashian who was always spending hours & hours putting in & taking out hair extensions on a fortnightly basis? Expect Melody has been promised free advertising! OR.... A night out on the town..

• Wow

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Beaming Katie Price, 43, displays the results of her eye and brow lift

#

wow this is horrific! Way worse than we thought it would be, bloody hilarious!
Effing hell! She looks like a completely different person. Unrecognisable.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s it. And the Skank even farted in the restaurant. They were behaving like utter tramps

Here’s the YT video of them in the restaurant. Cole threatened a Tattler in the original version, so it got taken down, edited and reposted.

I forgot how utterly vile she was in that video. Poor Junior was clearly mortified 😢

• Sad

Squirrelina

VIP Member
May I ask why? o_O:ROFLMAO:
I was waiting for my now ex husband’s ship to dock at the power station. It was nearly midnight and it had missed the tide and was anchored out. I had driven nearly three hours to get there and it was too late to find a B and B. The night watchman on patrol took pity on me as I was very young and naive. He let me in to sleep on the floor in his little office. I was probably stupid and would have been better off sleeping in my little, horrible Vauxhall Chevette 😂 It was the noisiest most uncomfortable night ever. I was so relieved when the ship made the next tide. I was always travelling around to see him. Ended up as cook once for weeks as the cook walked off as they were due to sail. Good job I had passed my cookery O level 😂

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Indeed, my question is, how and why was she enabled to run up such a huge debt when anyone else would hve been nicked LONG AGO?

I owed Virgin media £21 when I cancelled my contract due to canceling my direct debit too soon and they set debt collectors on me! It must hav cost them way more than the £21 by the time I paid them! ( They originally claimed I owed them £56 which was wrong and why I canceled the DD before they could take it out of my account).

• Wow
  • Sad

kirajodie

VIP Member
I would imagine that's on the cards tonight. After all she's been stuck indoors for over a week :ROFLMAO:
Yep and can see a cocktail on the table, hopefully she bumps into a few old friends . Wonder if the owners big dog, forget its name , remembers her rolling about the floor teasing the life out of it coked out her head , cpl years ago.if it does hope it goes for her

• Haha
  • Wow

okeep

VIP Member
Can they split up ?, Prob a web of entangled finances , who’s got the money? Which is what it’s all about , How involved is Priceywoods , she’s a Bankrupt , must be shifting it somewhere
Ive been following Skanky a long time now and have always said Money will be her downfall, wether it’s fraud or the taxman , she has always given me the lester piggot Ken Dodd vibe , tight as arseholes, might seem a contradiction seeing she’s bankrupt, but don’t mind spending it on herself, But when have you ever seen her buy anyone anything ever? Kids ? Even Carwash ? Give out freebies for ads maybe , and pay bills ? These sort of people think people should do the work for the honour , self entitled , she’s prob the only person I can think of that hasn’t got a private life , every second chasing the bucks , it’s an illness , like my old dad used to say “shed skin s turd for a sixpence “
Only thing she cares about is money, greedy fucker

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
View attachment 1067262
katieprice
Verified

Listen. Ask. Learn💖 Harvey is happy to be a #MythBuster for Mencap! We are a group of people who want to show the world that living life with a learning disability means we can do lots of things… We want to bust myths and campaign for more representation of people like us in society. People like Harvey can go to college and live independently – I love it!💖💚🐸 forever proud of you @officialmrharveyprice 💖 @mencap

People like us?
Good god, they’re deluded. Poor Harvey can’t live ‘independently’, he needs full time care. I’m not being nasty by the way. Poor lad needs pads because he doesn’t ask for the toilet. Smashes things up and would constantly eat if allowed. He could not look after himself. I am sure he is much better cared for in residential care. At least the lad has privacy, dignity and peace, without that loud fog horn voiced mother and her latest bedmate taunting & teasing him. I hope social services saw the video of CRAWL taking the P out of him at the ward ceremony and ensure only a professional is present at any visitations in the future.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Katie Price #125 Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, those brows have gone higher than the cost of living!
#125 She's just the cunt that keeps on spending, the whole sorry saga is never ending.

Ok, I jest, I know that won't pass muster but it made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Beaming Katie Price, 43, displays the results of her eye and brow lift

#

wow this is horrific! Way worse than we thought it would be, bloody hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow

Wirlesswill

After hearing about not one but two of my extended family members with health issues today, I feel a sense of calm in that people like KP really don't matter, in fact they are meaningless in the big picture. I'm also sure that Karma is starting to deliver for Teflon Toofy Tits and her lap dog Coalface Crawl. Taking some time out now. Keep up the campaign Tattlers.. may the force be with you 👍

• Heart
  • Haha