Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Yup, definitely burnt all the 'freebie' bridges. I bet she's actually had to PAY for that amazing display of 2 balloons, a supermarket cake & a few chocolates. Probably cost her about £15 at most. She must be really skint 😁
Not if she's paying the bill for coles birthday night out tonight.!!

Reactions: 8

MrsFreddie

It's only 40 mins to Sheesh from Canfield. I took my daughter for her birthday last year. And they were def in Essex last night as I saw Carl in the shop.
It was the idea of her being in Sheesh before she and Cole got together - that’s what I meant. Sorry, I didn’t explain that very well!

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I think the college has limited (maybe stopped) Skank's visits and are not allowing any photos/video's to be done on their premises.

i don’t think the college has the power to do that. As far as we are aware she still has parental responsibility of H. Obviously SS are involved and she would be having regular meetings whereby they discuss all risks to her children - including Harvey who is a vulnerable adult. Only the courts / ss would be able to stop her visiting her son or put certain restrictions in place - not the college.

EyeOfTheHawk2

The DM article only mentions mine and the other guys' comments on twitter. This is the link I think
Ah, your claim to fame. So you either channelled your youthful side and added a lol or the S key is broken on your device.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I think Ma & Pa are divorced hence why Pa had that bird the same age as skanky hanging about when they were in Lass Veegass. From what I understand as soon as their manshunn is sold Ma is entitled to half the value so perhaps it has been sold and now Pa is reduced to dossing at Mr Price's place? Like you say though - Who knows?????

Like as Hell! No way are the other four going to be anywhere NEAR Mr Price ever again hahahahaha :)

Ah so the papers are recruiting their "Journos" from the Infants school now instead of the day release louts from the comprehensive?
Aah, I remember everyone saying how nice and young Coles mum looked hahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha