Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does Stacey always look so...you know?
I know what you mean, I don't know much about her. SS looks like she always has done though and KP looks
like a Stacey Solomon / late-stage Pete burns mash up!

I don't find it funny because of SS's looks, just because KP looks like a different person!

Reactions: 9

maggie-moo

VIP Member
People on here saying they liked her outfit??? Blue trousers, off the shoulder Black/Grey nondescript patterned top that made her boobs look even bigger and fluorescent green sparkly shoes? She has no fashion sense whatsoever!
You mean she has no sense whatsoever about anything

klairklopp

VIP Member
Oh yeah, that's cool ;):cool::LOL:

Do you think she looks a little like Stacey Solomon (I mean yeah, you do need to squint a tad) in the second from left, top row pic?

Maybe the makeover show has her wanting Stacey's job :LOL:
I think it’s the same spider lashes…

Her outfit's better though, nice to see her out of the shiny trousers for a change. Has she lost weight?
I’m embarrassed to say I actually like her top…. 🙈

• Wow

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Ok randomly Katie price my crazy life is on tlc when I switched on my TV, what happened to Marvin the chameleon or the alpaceas? It's the one where she is ripping kieron a new one! With Annabelle the sexpert!
God I've never heard Kieran voice it's so weird! And her mother saying how he has made himself indisputable?! What a laugh

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Yup, definitely burnt all the 'freebie' bridges. I bet she's actually had to PAY for that amazing display of 2 balloons, a supermarket cake & a few chocolates. Probably cost her about £15 at most. She must be really skint 😁
I'm loving the little flag on the cake.
Had to rush to the loo there, hee hee
Bless him, at least he's got nicely manicured nails to show off on his OF later :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Lisa Appleton! I've known her for years- total loon. I'm from same town as her (before I moved to Jersey). Used to see her around with that Mario- they thought they were A- listers , a bit like this pair of jokers.
Also lived in next street to Katona- she's as bad as you imagine but I blame her deadbeat, skaggy mother. :(
But I bet you look far more classy when you put your bins out!

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
She must be getting this "cosmetic work" free.
maybe getting paid too🤔🤔🤔
If thats the case she may so desperate for money and feels no way out.
Exploited
I cant see improvement.

This seems like a psychopath surgeon she visits as he has given her a new look and she has a 🙀deer in headlights expression.

Her kids need to be warned this change is traumatising to see.
I feel horrified.
What will the kids think?😔

she now is unrecongnisable😟

When I saw the pic today I instantly saw two other celebs..but not her!

She is choosing to do this but the surgeon is doing awful work..surely they know🤨
I just don’t see Dr Plovier doing it for free, he doesn’t need the advertising and certainly not KP looking like that 🤣😂😂

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I wonder what Biffa and Skanks Valentines night has been like? Couple bags of the white stuff, bottle of voddy, few physical arguments and a quick leathery cobweb shag?
He's got his flame thrower out at the moment to light the fire and the scented candles and the bags have already phoned the Fire Brigade in fear of their lives. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I honestly think this has to be a complete filtered windup. Surely she can't have got Halloween and Coles birthday mixed up. If not there's big issues ahead.
Kids won't know who she is!
Blade will attack her as being an intruder!
The Police are going to have to redo every mug shot they have!
She's screwed going through passport control!
Cole can't remember what she looked like when he meet her hence from her valintines picture post he can only go by smell only now. 🤢🤮🤮
Wedding exclusive pictures won't show a change of dress but a change of face instead. Cole is going to end up so confused he starts to worry about being senile before he's 33 and 3/4's
Oh Maggie…. So funny but sadly true. 😂

Let her fill her boots! She doesn't see anything she does as being wrong, in her eyes she's right and everyone else is wrong. So carry on Pwicey destroying yourself, you're doing a fantastic job.
Nothing else seemingly can bring her to justice. But…. I think her new visage will help enormously.

• Haha

Noelc

Chatty Member
All shots are from Backgrid so how realistic are they time will tell bound to get snapped unedited

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Erm, has anyone seen them at the MM since the non-event that was the Bankruptcy Hearing?
Is there a possibility that they've been told to vacate it?
A tattler overheard Crawl in a shop saying that he was working at the MM and there's a lot to do. Sounds like they've still got it and think they'll be keeping it.

• Angry