Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Our house backs onto a large common. When we first moved in one weekend we spotted a fox in our garden about 6 feet from the conservatory window. We crept around in the house for ages, watching it, fascinated. Eventually my husband said he needed to ,mow the lawn and the fox would ave to move. He went out, started the mower, the fox just lifted his head, looked at him and then laid back down again! He didn't bat an eyelid and my husband basically had to mow around him! He was very comfortable on our garden!

I vote for the one on the right, lol!

I saw somewhere ( don't remember where) that she got the ring back on condition she dropped the charges. Don't know if that's true but it wouldn't surprise me. I doubt the ring is worth anywhere near the 50,000 she claims.
She exaggerates everything to the max! 😂

Reactions: 6

plinky

VIP Member
Has she had to have her hair shaved off at the front and that’s why she had the helmet? And why she has a really bad lace front showing

Reactions: 5

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Hi Tattle fam...
I realise i lurk on here a lot but never really contribute. As its a slow night I thought i would share my previous encounters with KP for funzies.
I should add, I was a long time resident of Sussex but havent been for years now, so thankfully most encounters were long ago...

There was the time she hit my friends car in her pink range rover whilst in the middle of an arguement with Peter... and drove off (probably the start of my personal realisation of what twat she was...)
To set the scene this was in a road just off the seafront in Hove, a busy area with mostly narrow roads where parking is tightly controlled to parking bays on the roadside.
My friend, who was working the bar at a small nearby bar parked his lovely convertable at the end of a parking bay, behind his car was an area of double yellows where someones driveway opening was - enough to snuggly fit a range rover on - before the next parking bay started.
I was in the bar that night, didnt notice KP and PA arrive and park the range rover on the double yellows, right up against friends car.

Sometime later, screaming and shouting can be heard across the road at a nearby 'cool' but high end restaurant - clearly a screaming match is happening inside - soon enough KP comes storming out of the restaurant slamming the door behind her and marching towards her car. Jumps in, starts the engine, and slams forward into my friends.car, reverses and does the same to the car behind. At this point i go running out to try and stop this irratic mad women damaging my friends car - at that point she slams it in forward and heads straight for me!
At the same time, PA comes running out restaurant shouting Kate STOP PLEASE STOP. OMG im so sorry (at me)... he then manages to get her to stop moving the car so he can get in, and off she speeds.

There were no paps and no mobile phone footage, as it was before those days, but my word was it eventful. My friend was oddly not bothered enough about his car to report it, i think we were too shocked at what had occured. I hope PA paid the bill at the restaurant....

Ive also seen her with Leandro queuing behind me to get into a carpark... my god he was HOT in real life, like seriously good looking. What did he see in her...
Omg, my ex used to have a Chevette, and then we had one together. One was yellow, one was brown.

why doesn’t Cole sell some? Classy cars. 😂
Mine was white. I bet they are worth a bomb nowadays :giggle:

Reactions: 5

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
View attachment 1066698
She looks absolutely mad in these pictures! The Daily Mail say it a lot when it’s not true, but in this case she really does look unrecognisable.

What’s with the wonky eyes looking in different directions 😂 and her teeth are absolutely comedy.

Well those pictures have given me a laugh on hump day afternoon 😂

View attachment 1066705
Put a wig on this picture
View attachment 1066698
She looks absolutely mad in these pictures! The Daily Mail say it a lot when it’s not true, but in this case she really does look unrecognisable.

What’s with the wonky eyes looking in different directions 😂 and her teeth are absolutely comedy.

Well those pictures have given me a laugh on hump day afternoon 😂

View attachment 1066705
Put a wig on this picture and voila - the new look Skanky 😂 @Pom Bear xx
Mariah Carey after 2 bottles of absolut.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Foxtotty

VIP Member
He’s only been seen with his mates after slapgate when they went to sheesh and he wore jeans
He’s since been back in the jogging bottoms ever since

We think his dad is at Carl’s. He’s been seen there also he was there when KP got back from Belgium
Gary had to sell his house in his divorce
All the cars have been moved to MM as well
That all makes sense to me

Reactions: 4

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

Very romantic. Sat here alone, sipping a vodka and coke, feeding my cat Dreamies in the hope he shows me some love and catching up on the day's Skanky and Carwash news. Still can't believe he posted that awful picture on the plane and said she pissed on him.
I’ve missed that… what did he post???

Reactions: 3

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Has anyone looked at the Mencap Mythbusters page about Harvey? I find it quite sad.
'
About me
I am happy, funny and handsome. I love to draw and I am obsessed with frogs and trains. I want everyone to know that people like me can go to college; I love living independently.

HARVEY TOP FACTS
Disability
I have autism, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Septo-Optic Dysplasia and a learning disability

Age and location
19, Cheltenham

• Gatwick Express
  • Bear hugs from mummy
Dislikes
  • Banging doors
  • Changes to routine
  • Missing FaceTime calls
Prefer that pic foxy 🦊🥰

Reactions: 3