Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
New thread. God I hope this has worked, if not im really sorry and will take myself to the naughty step

Katie Price #125 Another new face , what a disgrace , you’re clearly a headcase , pass me the mace

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
To be fair, I don't think The Sun could ever be described as a "newspaper".

As regards the missing ring, I think their relationship is past the romance/lovey phase and is now more a business/convenience/mutual need/friend kind of thing.

As for the point about Carl deleting the romantic tribute - I think that's referring to the valentines day video made by their superfan. That superfan is an obsessed schoolgirl so he may have posted it up for a while just to make the girl's day. Maybe not, perhaps he really liked it but just had a change of heart.
I'm always amazed at the garbage the papers print that's why I love picking up on their spelling and grammar. I've emailed them several times and offered to proof read for them:ROFLMAO:

Or The Worm....? X
KP could do the slosh

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
As disgusting as she looks it is an improvement from the leathery Spock look she has before but as they say you can't polish a turd....
Sorry but I think the leathery Spock look looked better than the new shocked look, she looks like a scary doll 😱

• Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that it a different police force looking at restraining order offence?
There will be nothing come from that either. If a restraining order is broken for the very reason that the order was put in place in the first place the person is lifted imediately. Obviously after this length of time the order hasn't been broken in the eyes of the law.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
And P & J look happy to be with them

Well looks like she will get away with everything but it seems the only way to keep out of court was to PAY lump sum and then monthly amounts which she will HATE wonder what is happening to MM if she is paying mortgage and arrears
Wonder who took the picture of all the Andre's?

Reactions: 8

kirajodie

VIP Member
if you look at the pictures it shows all the same stuff did they not sell them the other dozen times they got the so called stars to advertise them and are slowly going down the list of so called stars to see who they can afford to flog it(reckon they at the bottom of the list now)
Is it not a competition, I think it sounded more like a raffle

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I remember some of what was happening then. Did KP NOT accuse PA and Claire of having an affair, and drag Neville into it getting him to side with her. I'm sure something strange happened with the woman who worked for Claire and with KP and PA , was it Nicola
Where did Neville disappeared to? He ranted like a crazy man, he never could back anything up.

• Wow

catty1

Do NOT diss the lovely Stacey!! I loves her!
Please do not go there! She is a sandwich short of a picnic that one! On to Her! When she takes all that slap off her face and stops filtering every thing she must look horrendous! How can someone do that to their face?

Peachsquish

VIP Member
List of Countries You Can’t Travel to With a Criminal Record
Argentina
Australia
Canada
China
Cuba
India
Iran
Israel
Japan
Kenya
Macau
New Zealand
South Africa
Taiwan
United States

List of Countries You Can Travel to
Brazil
Cambodia
Chile
Egypt
Ethiopia
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Ireland
Malaysia
Mexico
Morocco
Nepal
Peru
Singapore
South Korea
Tanzania
The Dominican Republic
The Philippines
Tunisia
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
Think there must be exceptions though, possibly for work because Ant Mcpartlin has been to the USA ( Ant and Dec DNA programme) and Australia (I'm a Celebrity) since the crash.

• Wow