Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Where do I begin?

* Surely she has a wig that doesn't need its roots done?
* Those eyes - what planet are they currently on?
* That top is hideous
* Likewise the trousers

BUT WTF! - whoever thought those shoes go with that awful outfit anyway?

And - wanky's hair looks like the dorsal fin of a whale
(BTW does he do ballet because that looks like he standing in one of the basic ballet stances?)

and all filtered to the back of beyond and ever onwards - who da hell is that bint wiv wanky anyways?
She wanted green shoes to match Carl, they are her only pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

helptheaged

VIP Member
Oh, what a surprise! Katie has featured herself in Harvey's appearance on that Mencap video!
Of cause she has she is his mother ( who brought him up alone)

I must say I thought by now we would have had pictures of her new face maybe she is saving it for OF reveal (that would make loads of money)

Reactions: 8

Hootero

Chatty Member
Has she revealed the name of her surgeon yet though? Sorry if she has, but I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 7

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Is Melody’s salon in Worthing or somewhere near there DC16? I’ve seen many pictures of her over the years with KP. Didn’t she get married not too many years ago and KP went to the wedding and they went away for a hen do? Wasn’t KP off her face at it? Sure I read something about it and Melody had a baby not long ago.
Was just googling to see anything about Melody and interesting article about Jamelah Asmar in Mirror 22/5/14, also about Claire Powell no longer managing Price. KP said she was like a ‘loaded lamb’ when Claire stopped managing her! what BS.

mrspig99

VIP Member
There will be nothing come from that either. If a restraining order is broken for the very reason that the order was put in place in the first place the person is lifted imediately. Obviously after this length of time the order hasn't been broken in the eyes of the law.
It may be because se contacted her by text rather than face to face? No excuse either way, she should be in jail!

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Aww, what a great story! I love looking at all the ships when I go past there wondering where they are headed and how the hell such a massive lump of laden up metal can float and sail on the sea. Happy memories. I used to have a Chevette too. I loved mine. Here's a wee trip down memory lane for you :
View attachment 1065230
Mine was a ghastly brownish orange 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

fastfairynnn

Fascinating to see FrankenPrice's cartoon like features looming out of the DM sidebar of shame like a prosthetic head or a marionette. It did make a bit of wee come out I laughed so hard actually.

• Haha