Katie Price #123 Won’t do as she's told, she’s looking haggard and looking old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like it was put to the judge this morning her QC and the judge must be old friends bet the trustees are fumming

Reactions: 12
This is an old pic… but look at Carls comment
Also I’ve been away for 4/5weeks. Life got busy. But not as busy as mrs piss pants so it seems. What a car crash.

Reactions: 13
He`s boasting in the comments that she ` pissed on him, when they landed ` .... for those confused, that included me at the start of this farce ... how the fuck he tolerates her ... its because, he is nasty, revolting, and as vile, as she is ... that's how! ... we often see these kind of toxic relationships, and the good news IT NEVER ENDS WELL .... what next LIMP PENCIL DICK ... will you both be producing ` scat ` videos, for your only fans pervs and pass it off as ` BANTS ` get their creepy mate ryan mira to line up some rich arab deviants in Dubai ( he is the guy to go to apparently for this type pf thing ) ... Both fucking parasites, who DESERVE each other

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
You have done fantastic @DC16

Reactions: 31
A lovely post of Kieran,Michelle and Apollo on insta. Hope Peter puts up one with Emily looking loved up and covered in diamonds.
Petty.....moi?

Reactions: 35
I'm just gonna leave this here...

When Coal applied to Love Island, dreaming of fame, do you think this is what he had in mind...
View attachment 1061722
I wonder this too

Perhaps he is living his best life of a live in carer?

Occasionally he is allowed out alone (once in nearly 2 years to Sheesh when she was very drunk at an awards show and told everyone she hated him)

Sometimes he gets to go on holiday?

St Lucia - where they argued like mad.
Turkey - where he has to sit by her bedside watching her dribble onto the pillow, and help her change her drains.
Their first holiday - spent the whole of it in hospital then carrying her to piss and shit in sinks
Log cabin - with Harv

Day trips:
Driving her to studios to do interviews
Driving her to her mums
Driving Residential to see Harvey and go to garden centres

Sounds like his life is fully fabulous and glam. What a world of opportunities he has at his feet. So much he’s getting to experience!

Reactions: 42
Aww Lioness that sounds amazing. I'm so excited to go and I'm thinking of going on a Stargazers night too. I went to a beekeeping convention many years ago. Love MrsC xxxx

Reactions: 11
Don’t go away Sandbem, it’s very easy on the threads to misunderstand things written and things said sometimes. We are all supportive of each other on here though
I know, Thank you!
(I just had to bite back )
I'll only be gone until this evening..

Reactions: 12
And he gets to live in a mansion with a self replenishing outside toilet.

Reactions: 14
Hello all,
I'm too unwell to scroll through the thread..

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how much she has paid...?
Was it today ?

Thanks
Four packs of eyelashes, some bath bombs and the remaining 500 quid from Harvey’s trust fund

Reactions: 14
I'm not sure Angelic but it's a lovely book. Love MrsC xxxx

Reactions: 5
I'm just back from sofa shopping. So what happened today folks?
When you said ‘sofa shopping’ .....for some reason I thought you meant online shopping from the comfort of your sofa

Reactions: 13
I know, Thank you!
(I just had to bite back )
I'll only be gone until this evening..
Aw don't @Sandbem, they're right, I am grumpy today, my Year 7 has just been suspended from school for 2 days! It's such a shock as my eldest has never given me any trouble. I was relying on KP to make me feel better but nooooooo, she couldn't even do that .

So I am sorry, I hope you're okay, mwah! xx

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.