Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
I don’t think they fuck at all , there’s NO chemistry between them , they’re both completely sexless individuals , and, I imagine , spend a lot of their time under the influence of various substances .
They’re co dependants , nothing more .
When he was showing off a standard hotel bathroom he said "shower together later" and she said "I can't get my hair wet", and he said "always an excuse". Speaks volumes does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DC16

VIP Member
Hopefully he has a change of heart and they are not going away
Won't look good, she was out of the country 2 weekends ago, has her bankruptcy hearing on Monday and then asking her probation officer for more time away?

• Angry

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Absolutely.
She has absolutely no thought process except ME ME ME.

It makes my blood boil. Even if she had every room decorated and the whole place done for free, she would ruin it instantly. Respect for people, things and herself doesn’t even enter into her pea brain.
It was the hallway that got me. The badly painted cable drum. A beautiful old house ruined by tacky decorating.

BilboHolmes

That chest is ridiculous.

In reality her boobs look like two balloons you find behind your sofa a week after a party.

The sagging skin where its been constantly lifted and tightened is a horror show.
I can’t believe she thinks this is what 2022 wants in its models! Even the lingerie is dated- that cut of pants and the giant padded bra😂
There is more flesh, titillation and sexiness in the adverts I see for modern underwear/lingerie (because they use real women).

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
Just coming in here cos this has triggered me... I found my dad dead.. my eldest son was with me ...my life has never been the same.. but I get on with stuff for everyone around me and for my family who don't deal with this well. Grow up Pricey...see to your kids you selfish utter cow and pay your debts.
I’m so sorry you went through this and what an awful thing for your son to witness. My teenage daughter watched her brother die suddenly four years ago and it’s changed her forever, I pray your son finds peace. Also my best friend found her mum the same way five years ago and she is still struggling badly with it. It takes a strong person to deal with this and be there for everyone else and you are right Skanky is a disgrace the way she is behaving. I posted earlier about how lucky she is getting this chance to be with her mum and make amends to her family and children but she doesn’t get it. When my son died suddenly after a road accident I would’ve given anything to spend more time him as I know you would have with your dad but narcissist’s like her get that chance and waste it. Big 🤗.

• Heart

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Right! That’s it. I’m off down The Priory clutching my Pinot Noir. I can’t cope with the injustice. 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Well judging by this week’s silence I think she’s desperately trying to help somebody sort out her finances before Monday. Is she stupid enough to leave that to the last minute when she’s had months /years, off course she is. She won’t get any sympathy from the judge in court and trying to play dumb like she normally does won’t work either. She has a lot of questions to answer on Monday and I think she’s going to be systematically taken apart. Let’s just hope she gets the comeuppance she deserves !!!

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Roses are red, Prinnys rooms pink
Krusty still thinks her shit don’t stink

• Haha

hugothebear

VIP Member
All her houses have been used like shit holes for animals. Cats shut in rooms with overflowing cat trays. Dogs shut in cages for days on end shitting with no food. The groom who did the story Joanne Hillman, spilled the beans years ago about the animals. Not the poor animals fault. They are treated dreadfully and either die or are left to fend for themselves in stables or garages. RSPCA do nothing.
She is a bloody disgrace. Her history with animals and all of them who have died in HER care brings me to tears. Those poor poor animals. She has no remorse and i fear for the current pets cos lets face it unless she can exploit them for her gain she really doesn't care about their well being.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is there a possibility that the court told Karma it was vacated to stop the interest? Ultimately she is a 'well known celebrity' so may generate a lot of interest. They may well have had a ton of calls enquiring & just got fed up 🤔 I think it's only the media who can apply to watch in.
I don't think she will have found a loophole. She's not clever enough & don't think she has any money for credible legal representation.
I would also think that even if she's handed over a large sum of money it would still go ahead. It's a public examination. So surely 'where did the money come from' would need to be asked.
Would freedom of information apply in this case?
I'm guessing @Cloud ChaserT & @PTMe are unable to say anything as it's ongoing.
All her alleged kidnap threads I don't believe for 1 minute. BUT I am surprised that nobody has put a price on her head. Her list of enemies & haters must be so long that they'd only have to chuck in a quid each to get a decent hitman 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
Wait. Isn’t this the room she did for Princess? She’s filming onlyfans content on her kids bed? I bet her and carol fuck on it too. She really is just gross.
I don’t think they fuck at all , there’s NO chemistry between them , they’re both completely sexless individuals , and, I imagine , spend a lot of their time under the influence of various substances .
They’re co dependants , nothing more .

• Heart
  • Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
That 'garden room' is meant to reflect what AFP loved in life, and that up-cycled cabinet thingy is over 40yrs old and much loved by Amy.
A place for Skanky to sit and reflect in once she kicks the bucket.
In the event of her demise: Cue the sad MM pics including 'Mums' Room....(if she still owns it)
Then give it a couple of weeks and that wallpaper will be stripped off, furniture flogged, and subsequently redone in pink glittery shit...
I know, Amy put so much into creating that room to reflect herself into it, and all Skanky did was moan about her choices. She has the rest of that crappy house to create a pink brothel-esque design, but let Amy have one room of her own choice without sticking your tacky oar in! She showed how absolutely heartless she was with that room. Vile creature.

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear you've excelled yourself AGAIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 A HUGE congratulations to Carl Woods, a worthy winner of such a prestigious award 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you 😀😀🥰💕🤗❤💖😘 xx
Looooool 😄😄 Carl has a pic for us of his crappy award 😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16446689632521.jpg

They told him later that there is a job lot of crappy awards going spare so made one for Katie 😄😄😄 ....

Resizer_16446689632520.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Couldn't have said it better ..to those who are putting your kids to bed (or at 19 having to share your gin with them - which is THE worst!!!) imagine being that shit you would pass on the chance to do that just to eat a limp piece of asparagus. We all lead far richer lives than her regardless of what shit show goes down this week .....
So true! I wouldn't trade my little family for the world. I wonder if they look at each other and think he/she/it is worth it all?

• Heart