katie price #122 roses are red, violets are blue, prison for skanky is long overdue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have both been extremely quiet this week. I wonder if she will pull the very sick card on Monday to avoid court.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
They have both been extremely quiet this week. I wonder if she will pull the very sick card on Monday to avoid court.
I don’t think she’d dare as she’s been threatened with prison if she does ......but never say never.

Reactions: 27
Congrats Pink 👏 Great title… hopefully it lasts til Monday and we can follow it up with something along the lines of ‘off to jail she goes’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh wow, thank you 😍 I went for on topic & seasonal 🤣 And probably the first title I've done with no swearing in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So to recap......
HARVEY won an award (you could be mistaken into thinking it was KP).
Crawl & Skanky are skint. We can tell this by the fact they're sharing 1 blouse for posh 'do's'.
Channel Bore aired the last episode of MM. Hurrah, what a huge success, let's have more because she's soooooooo lovely, likeable & a great mum (said not many people).
She has put her OF on hold as she recovers from her latest bout of butchery surgery. She's so, so,.so ruddy brave & an inspiration to those who face essential surgery every day (or maybe not 🤔)
We all eagerly await Valentine's Day....not for cards, flowers & chocolates but for justice. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY LETS SEE SOME PROPER COMEUPPANCE. FOR ALL THOSE SHE OWES. FOR ALL THOSE SHE'S WRONGED. FOR US DEDICATED TROWELS OVER HERE ON TATTLE. WE ALL DESERVE TO SEE JUSTICE BEING DONE. AMEN 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If Cole is wanting to do professional shoots for OF like his manky Mrs, will he also be writhing around on Princess’s bed? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If Cuckold Carl is looking for themes for his next photo shoot I’d like to suggest he dresses as a jolly sailor or a fisherman with his tackle out. He could call it ‘Wanker with an anchor’. His subscriber would be well chuffed, whoever he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
If Cuckold Carl is looking for themes for his next photo shoot I’d like to suggest he dresses as a jolly sailor or a fisherman with his tackle out. He could call it ‘Wanker with an anchor’. His subscriber would be well chuffed, whoever he is.
Hoping for a windfall of cash from OF but showing his Sprat won't catch him a mackerel

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have been off busy for a couple days and was afraid I was missing everything. Still the same boring old tracker wearers then?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.
I tend to disagree with this, Katie only thinks about Katie she loves the fact her mother isn’t well it effectively gets her to play the sympathy card she loves to pull out and note how she always makes everything about herself. Oh boo hoo my mums got a terminal illness she was saying years ago it was her last Christmas. I’m not without compassion my own mother had a terminal illness and I certainly didn’t go for the pity party and attention seeking she cannot do without.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.