Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
so the mucky mansion as had a complete renovation funny that it is supposed to be a 19room mansion and we saw 2 bedrooms living room kitchen mums room and lobby why did they not show the oher 14 rooms is it because that is where they shoved all the rubbish out of the 5 rooms they showed

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Personally I think she’s been threatening to do herself in so has been packed off to the priory. She’ll be shopping on Tuesday

• Angry
  • Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
Ok. Let’s play Pricey bingo.
I think it’ll be a new realistic payment plan, the mental elf card and a beige tracksuit, clinging onto Coles arm like a bucket of chips.
Followed by a trip to the Maldives because of stress.
What does everyone else think.
🧐 I think she’ll turn up to court wearing her pink sparkly ‘Pricey’ hat and hand out complimentary vouchers for her OF site to the officials and shouting something along the lines of ......Woo hoo, I love it, don’t you love it. Love it, love it, love it!😍
🤔 but I have been known to get things wrong on many occasions 🙃😁

• Haha

Obliqua

On the topic of Princess, I actually think she's safe from following in Skanky's footsteps. She's old enough to choose to spend time with her, and she appears to choose not to. She posts the odd comment but apart from that she seems to be happy in her life with Emily and Pete. Her SM posts are absolutely normal for her age group. I think she'll be OK. She must see the state of her mum's physical, financial and mental health, her money and relationship issues and the depths she's sunk to. Plus the state of her face and body. I think any desire to follow in KPs footsteps is long gone. KP is a figure of pity and derision, and will be mocked mercilessly by Prinny's peers.
I do wonder what Pete & Emily told her regarding SLAPGATE & why the kids visitation has radically changed. Of course she also has access to the internet & I am sure gossip amongst her peers too regarding her mother’s recent antics.
I also wonder if she realises her mum has effectively chosen Carl over her & her siblings. Quite crushing for a teenager to see her mum’s true colours. Writing has always been on wall though.
At least she can always depend on her dad through life, mum will always put herself & the current bloke in her life first.

PTMe

Chatty Member
As he has deleted the comments I'm hoping he's being a Billy bullshitter.... But I guess we'll have to wait for Monday and I won't hold me breath.

Bloody hope this BIG story comes out Sunday now... The ones @Binfest and @PTMe have alluded too.
Sick of Teflon Katie 🤬

IMO there's been a lot of deflection over the past couple of days.... But who knows, she gets away with absolutely everything. Shame the cancel culture hasn't cancelled her yet 😏
I've already explained what happened to my story. It got stopped by skanky herself.

• Angry
  • Sad

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I've missed the posts this was related to but It made me think of something I had seen on TV. I think it was the American show Intervention and one of the counsellors said people tend to stick to their drug of choice until they no longer get the same hit, then they go chasing the high and will take anything to get it. But she said no high will ever be as good as the first one and addicts will try to recreate that one hit. Now, I know hee-haw about drugs, my high is a couple of onion bhajis and a garlic naan...but it would make sense if she's spent three decades on coke and no longer getting the rush she needs?

I doubt she does coke to get high any more. It’s a means for her to cope during the day. It’s becomes less about the high as the addiction takes hold, I’ve known a few people to get addicted to it and they won’t get out of bed without a line. Some get so paranoid they rarely leave the house. KP’s resilience to drugs must be so strong . Especially when you consider all the surgery, I would think she is on a cocktail of stimulants and downers to function on a level. It would take a lot for her to have a huge blowout like on slapgate and crash day.

• Heart

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Why is her filming on her stories always so shit? She can barely keep the camera still and manages to chop off half of what she's trying to show. Reckon she must be off her big ugly tits most of the time

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
They both know this forum detests them both,I think he is doing a wind up,he knows tattlers read their IG etc,hence wind up the Krusties.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
I hope the Judge doesn't fall for her MH bullshit. She was on GMB saying she told her Mum to get credit cards because they can't come after you when you're dead. What kind of message is that sending out
If only she had Judge Judy on her case, she’d wipe the floor with her which is just what she needs!

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
That 'garden room' is meant to reflect what AFP loved in life, and that up-cycled cabinet thingy is over 40yrs old and much loved by Amy.
A place for Skanky to sit and reflect in once she kicks the bucket.
In the event of her demise: Cue the sad MM pics including 'Mums' Room....(if she still owns it)
Then give it a couple of weeks and that wallpaper will be stripped off, furniture flogged, and subsequently redone in pink glittery shit...
You could tell that piece of furniture meant a lot to Amy. Personally I feel it would‘ve been far better going to Sophie, it’s more her style and I think she’d take far better care of it. As much as Sophie has her sister‘s back I think if that piece of furniture is neglected, especially after Amy’s gone it will really upset Sophie.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Well, that's me put off my dinner tonight
Christ her body is deformed. The shelf-like bum implants don't blend in at all and bulge out in the most peculiar way, and the boob implants are so large they're lifting the skin in between giving her a monoboob. She looks dreadful, and as for squirming her rancid crotch around on her daughter's bed.......................

• Sick
  • Angry

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Challenge for y'all on the thread tonight - what's the most positive thing you can say regarding KP - anything you can give her credit for?
How she doesnt let anything get to her, skin of armour. If I did a quarter of the shit she does my conscience would never let me sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
maybe he is being specific, why do they need to go to court when it is being held online? he could just be playing like that.
He replied to that question too. Someone asked if it was online instead and he said no.
PS please don't be rude to others on here. We are very protective of each other and will not stand for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29