Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jwren

VIP Member
Coles latest IG, they've picked up Harvey, so whoever guessed she might turn up with him Monday could be into something
Apart from the fact it‘s a remote hearing so it wouldn’t be held in the court, although to be fair I don‘t think that was known at the time.

Reactions: 4

Peachsquish

VIP Member
She will get 'off'. Same as many other UK criminals of that type do. She has been on the Coke for decades.

I do not consider her a 'celeb' nor 'pretty' (ever). Getting your bits out is not a talent Rose.
So would the getting off lightly apply to other drink driving celebs/celeb connections thinking of people like Ant Mcpartlin (although he got a large fine) and Paul Drayton, AlanCarr's ex.

Reactions: 3

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Thanks for checking everyone. I had a feeling it had been hidden. Does that mean the poster is hidden forever or just the comment?

Yeahright

I can’t remember which bfs she’s done the reality shows with after it moved to a channel I’d never heard of

most people wouldn't be behind bars for her motoring record/convictions. the majority of the offences are not even punishable with a prison sentence themselves. I certainly not defending her just pointing out inaccurate statements. the last drink drive is a different matter though.
What's different about her last drink drive offence, she wasn't even twice the limit so the guidelines at that level are still community
service....which is what she got.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I remember watching on one of her crazy life shows she was going on holiday , think it was the holiday she had mishap with her feet, day before she went was filmed in hairdressers , princess and her friend who went on holiday with them were there and asked if they cld go to shops to get trainers. KP took out a bank card and told her to get trainers and get friend a pair. This was when she was already bankrupt.
Was she doing the Crazy Life prog when she was with Cole? I don't remember that

Reactions: 2

SimonMccarthy

’Don’t split hairs or move the goal posts’ that‘s a bit extreme, I just made a comment. As far as I was aware we‘re allowed to have differing opinions. Also if you have the intention of being with someone for the rest of your life why wouldn’t you want to help them and she did say a while back Coal had enough money for the two of them and if she didn’t want to work she didn’t have to, which may have been why the original person mentioned it in the first place.
my original point was that the OP made it sound like it should be expected, and I clearly pointed out it shouldn't be expected.

Reactions: 1

SimonMccarthy

You could say he’s making money out of her because if he wasn’t with her I doubt he’d get more than a £1 (and that’s pushing it) per member on in his OF account.
don't split hairs or move the goal posts. the OP was clearly stating about debts incurred before they got together. by your theory she is making money out of him by running to the papers when its claimed she was hit by him, that doesn't mean she should now pay any debts he may have incurred before meeting her.