Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Oh wow, thank you 😍 I went for on topic & seasonal 🤣 And probably the first title I've done with no swearing in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So to recap......
HARVEY won an award (you could be mistaken into thinking it was KP).
Crawl & Skanky are skint. We can tell this by the fact they're sharing 1 blouse for posh 'do's'.
Channel Bore aired the last episode of MM. Hurrah, what a huge success, let's have more because she's soooooooo lovely, likeable & a great mum (said not many people).
She has put her OF on hold as she recovers from her latest bout of butchery surgery. She's so, so,.so ruddy brave & an inspiration to those who face essential surgery every day (or maybe not 🤔)
We all eagerly await Valentine's Day....not for cards, flowers & chocolates but for justice. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY LETS SEE SOME PROPER COMEUPPANCE. FOR ALL THOSE SHE OWES. FOR ALL THOSE SHE'S WRONGED. FOR US DEDICATED TROWELS OVER HERE ON TATTLE. WE ALL DESERVE TO SEE JUSTICE BEING DONE. AMEN 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Ekathrina

VIP Member
If Cuckold Carl is looking for themes for his next photo shoot I’d like to suggest he dresses as a jolly sailor or a fisherman with his tackle out. He could call it ‘Wanker with an anchor’. His subscriber would be well chuffed, whoever he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

PTMe

Chatty Member
Haha. Her Instagram story opening the freebie. She used to turn her nose up at things like that and wouldn't be interested and told me to keep it all instead!

On a separate note, I genuinely hope her creditors get the outcome they want. I'm slightly nervous, probably shouldn't show vulnerability because I have such a strong case but I know what she's capable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Haha. Her Instagram story opening the freebie. She used to turn her nose up at things like that and wouldn't be interested and told me to keep it all instead!

On a separate note, I genuinely hope her creditors get the outcome they want. I'm slightly nervous, probably shouldn't show vulnerability because I have such a strong case but I know what she's capable of.
@PTMe I'm keeping everything crossed for the best possible outcome on Monday. You, @Cloud ChaserT & so many others deserve a positive result of some sort.
How she has been able to carry on seemingly untouched absolutely baffles me.
I hope everything is absolutely 100% water tight, leaving her not a tiny shred of wriggle room.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lee_Purkiss

Yay, Hanno I Gotchew......I LOVE IT! DO YOU LOVE IT? I LOVE IT! WOO HOO the backing 'dancers' get me every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my bloody goddddddddd 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I bet 1 them is Lee Purkiss 😳😳😳😳😳 it was part of his 100 hours community service from a previous offence. He was told he was accompanying an old woman to an appointment. He'd need to dress casually & be prepared to move about a bit. Poor Lee, thought he was off to a Granny's keep fit class 🤣🤣 but no, he was looking after Skanky at LW.
*No I haven't been drinking* but I think I might start 🥴🍷🍷🍷🍷
I've got to come out of hiding reading this 😂😂. I have been reading these threads for a while now and the amusement they have caused has been overwhelming 😂.
I'm sorry I'm not the real Lee Purkis but I thought it was a good handle.
Hope I will be accepted into the gang with my pure hatred of these two absolute cretins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’m not making excuses for Katie as her behaviour is inexcusable but I wonder if she’s spiralled out of control even more so and doesn’t care what happens to her because her mother is clearly very poorly (dying) and she can’t cope with the thought of losing her. KP will suffer when that day comes because she’s got to live with all the extra stress she’s put her terminally ill mother through in her last years, when she should have made them some of her happiest and contented years if that’s possible.
Sadly she only cares about herself. Not her kids, her poorly mum, her pets, nobody. So long as she’s has a man, publicity, cash and her next fix (whatever that may be!) thats all that she cares about. When her mum does go, there will be fake tears, loads of publicity and that will be just up her street. The stress she has caused the mother, won’t even register with her. She’s a sociopathic exhibitionist who is like a robot, no empathy or feelings for anyone or anything. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s on holiday when Amy goes. Will certainly milk her death unfortunately for cash and endless publicity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
My husband, who loathes the whole reality TV celebrity culture, suddenly decided he wanted to watch Mucky Mansion last night. He spent most of the hour shouting “that cunt should be in prison“. The best bit for me was spotting the A24 as I drive past the MM every week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Now I know you’re always busy our Pom, but thought you could get a picture of Carwash in one of those stupid babygrows he wears , stick him in a crowd and we could all play “Where’s the Wally”
Talking about games, you wouldn’t want to play the board game “Go for Broke” against Skanky would you ? Nobody would have a chance,! know she had a monopoly set but all the houses got fucked
Just made 😀💖🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16446704223650.jpg

I've made it abit easier to find him in this one..

Resizer_16446704223651.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Ok. Let’s play Pricey bingo.
I think it’ll be a new realistic payment plan, the mental elf card and a beige tracksuit, clinging onto Coles arm like a bucket of chips.
Followed by a trip to the Maldives because of stress.
What does everyone else think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
@PTMe I'm keeping everything crossed for the best possible outcome on Monday. You, @Cloud ChaserT & so many others deserve a positive result of some sort.
How she has been able to carry on seemingly untouched absolutely baffles me.
I hope everything is absolutely 100% water tight, leaving her not a tiny shred of wriggle room.
I am with you pink on this one @PTMe and @Cloud Chaser t it’s been a long road for them, I hope all her other creditors get some justice 🤞 I am still living in hope that we see justice done (I’m forever the optimist).

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've spotted Cole in a tutu on hoilday practicing his ballet poses 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16445855150520.jpg

Sid isn't best pleased though 😄 x..

Resizer_16445851869500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I doubt she does coke to get high any more. It’s a means for her to cope during the day. It’s becomes less about the high as the addiction takes hold, I’ve known a few people to get addicted to it and they won’t get out of bed without a line. Some get so paranoid they rarely leave the house. KP’s resilience to drugs must be so strong . Especially when you consider all the surgery, I would think she is on a cocktail of stimulants and downers to function on a level. It would take a lot for her to have a huge blowout like on slapgate and crash day.
If this true, viv-a-vis the drug use and dependence then what's the point of being alive?
It's yet just another excuse for the behaviour.
Poor cow can't cope, boo fucking hoo, needs a few lines to get up in a morning?
Bollocks does she, managed just fine to parade her sorry arse on tv with Harvey as her trained parrot.
Everything this person does and says is for a reason and calculated to maximum impact with least accountability, she's a manipulative cow. Look at the number of posts on here with people who have watched MM on channel 4 and said how likeable she comes across as.
And that's from people who know what she is like in reality, if they can fall for it then what chance of Joe Public seeing it for what it is?
Same with the poorly AFP rhetoric, I for one don't think she cares about anything or anyone due to the way she was brought up as a child.
And yes I'm blaming AFP who from what I've seen relished the fact that her daughter is a vile, pig ignorant, self-centred bastard who takes no prisoners when it comes to mistreating people, animals and anyone who gets in the way of the money making machine.
I don't think any of them are normal, AFP, Edna, husbands, sons and daughters. Step away from their narrative and your cast aside and abused, look at the way Skanky treats her own offspring!
And don't even start me on how she treats her ex's and their new partners, it's all out there and we'll documented.
Seemingly it's ok for Skanky and family to attack them all vocally and even physically in some instances and yet people want to view them as paragons of vertue, all this great mother crap etc.
My own farther died when I was 24, young brother when I was 31 a week before his 40th birthday and to cap it all my mother has terminal cancer and died just a year later.
At no point did I need a fucking line to get up in a morning or think it would be ok to rip people off for money so I just don't get all this feeling sorry for Skanky.
Instead of bleating " my mother has got a terminal illness", get off your backside and spend sometime with her instead of turning it into another woe is me,me,me,me.
Right, I'm off to take time away from this.
It's not healthy to dislike someone as much as I hate this woman.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Wouldn’t get too excited about Monday 😡. From his Insta 🤬
We can only hope if she’s not attending (even remotely) she’s being detained at her majesty’s pleasure as they’ve found incriminaging evidence on her phone ..... 🤔 perhaps that’s too much to hope for.
He‘s a nasty stirring little 💩 and I hope one day he also gets his comeuppance.
When I think how the two of them kicked off on SM when they were owed £3,000 and yet they couldn’t care less about others.
They live in a house that others would‘ve had repossessed by now, (I believe she didn’t even keep up to date with her energy bills) yet he lazes around in a sleeveless top in the winter, so clearly they have heating if only an open fire, eating their freebie food for advertising. Whilst many are having to choose between heating or food for their families, let alone all those poor souls that are homeless living on the streets and these two behave like they’re holier than thou.
They disgust me, the pair of them are the scum of the earth!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry