Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SimonMccarthy

We do realise that. When we say "she gets away with everything", it's not meant literally. We mean she gets a far more lenient punishment. Most people would be behind bars by now plus banned from getting more animals etc.
most people wouldn't be behind bars for her motoring record/convictions. the majority of the offences are not even punishable with a prison sentence themselves. I certainly not defending her just pointing out inaccurate statements. the last drink drive is a different matter though.

Reactions: 8
I think plain Dick is more suitable but Dame Dick could work. 🤔
Without wanting to derail the thread what a real shame she couldn’t do that position justice. For a female to have that position/power was the chance of a lifetime. Sadly she came across as an easy walk over, perhaps why she was there. Very disappointing.
Well said it is very much on topic. It is the reason Katrina (the official name on Monday...) WILL 'get away with it' (i hope i am wrong but i am not dimfest and co and soon as i can link certain posts about the criminal i will. 5-10 mins ;) )

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
Can't see this Rosie and I was reading your comments on half price's latest post a while ago but can’t see any comments at all now :unsure:
@rosieflowers your comment is on there. Couldn’t see it before as it was in response to another post. Still can't see any comments on his latest post though x
Screenshot_20220212-194234_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

unluckyhippo

That chest is ridiculous.

In reality her boobs look like two balloons you find behind your sofa a week after a party.

The sagging skin where its been constantly lifted and tightened is a horror show.
You got anymore?

YellowTail

VIP Member
Our Kieran and orange Michelle are taking full advantage of the paps though 🤣 She doesn’t look like she wanted to be kissed by him, probably seen the plug butt (in that order) photos on OF too 🙊

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
Manky is scheduled to do her bh via remote at 10.30, it wouldnt be on the list if it were cancelled.

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Jones10:30amRemotely via MS TeamsPublic examinationBR-2019-001040Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price
It may not be the case, I believe her last case (owed court fees) was only removed from the listing on the day that would have been that court case.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
🤔 Which is possibly what she’s done. I wonder if she paid what she could from her recent channel 4 earnings, OF etc, she said she’d booked her wedding maybe she’s got a lucrative deal for that and perhaps Carly and daddy our helping out so they can all live happily ever after in MM.
As much as I want to see her get her comeuppance (and she’s still got months left on her probation 😁) I hope she is paying back what she owes.
If she somehow has the ability to pay in full with help from Creepy Crawly and his dad, I’m sure it would be a loan with MM as collateral and, if she defaults or their relationship ends and she cannot pay them back, she will lose MM. Although I’m not sure about MM cos I read somewhere she only started repaying her mortgage payments in December 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
https://www.joe.co.uk/news/katie-pr...n-drugs-when-they-arrived-at-car-crash-291269 Crawley Magistrates Court. Julie Hutton was the Chair of Magistrates first time. Second time i think every one in world knows that judge name.

It would not have mattered anyway. Those 'Judges' should be removed (did you file your complaint? - we did).

Drug (Cocaine - a 'hard' drug' which Price has done for 20 years + ) is ok (yet again)?. Then after on BBC and another TV licence paid for 'program' about some mansion or the other.

Did the SMES some owed 'only' £20-30k get paid? they was promised 12 pence in the pound 2 years ago.

Reactions: 7