Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
🤔 And that one person asking was probably Barry Humphries, calling on behalf of Dame Edna Everage who’s lost her pair and needs to replace them 🤓
🤣🤣🤣🤣 love this comment. I am soooo tempted to message and ask if it was him.. but I don't want to get blocked again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jwren

VIP Member
Could Cole be implying there aren't attending court as it's virtual?
So technically not setting foot in the building....

Does @PTMe or @Cloud ChaserT know about Monday?
Someone asked him that specific question and he said ’I wouldn’t bank on it’, or something along those lines, I can’t remember his exact words.

• Angry

Lollypops

VIP Member
Edited: Not sure Carly should have given information regarding her court case on his IG account either, he should be done for that.

Not sure if she could use Harvey as an excuse as far as her court case, as it’s a remote hearing and he has a carer. If she’s used that excuse last minute it shouldn’t be acceptable, the half term timetable would have been known months ago.
Let's hope the papers read Half Price's comments on here and report on it. Would love to hear the conversation if they contact him to verify them :unsure:

hayleybaby

VIP Member
what time was this said

They put out court list at 1.39 so it would have to be after that if it has been cancelled or did they try and cancel it but were not successful

In my experience any changes to court proceedings / outcomes that occur after 330pm do not get updates until the following day. So if she had made a last minute settlement on Friday the website would not be updated until Monday morning.

• Wow

mrbusiness

VIP Member

SimonMccarthy

That's a good plan! I am so sick of her behaving how she does, I'm willing to donate more than my Valentine's day gift to charity! 😂

I wouldn't say she's a brilliant liar. She's been caught lying many times and contradicts herself. She's a bad liar but gets away with it. That's what shes brilliant at.
Here's an example.
"I wouldn't never drink and drive. It was someone else driving my car. He crashed it and ran off. I dont know his name. Kris won't tell me his name"
Every sentence a blatant lie but she got away with it.
she didn't get off with it. she got done for failing to provide information and was still banned. same out come just a different route. with all of it there is a big difference between getting off and there being a lack of evidence so no charges. people here don't seem to realise that.

Tamar

VIP Member
I know they're all remote. But media can request an invite to be let in. Is it the same as Zoom? Where you get an invite with a password & then log in at the allocated time.
Ms teams is similar to zoom but not sure if media will be invited

catty1

@ PTme, it sounds as it She got legals involved with your story! I wonder why that was! If it was all true how could she stop it. Another strange thing with her. Hope it gets told soon! We are all waiting to hear! Maybe you cannot say anything about the Monday court but do you know if it is not happening in any form now?

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Well said it is very much on topic. It is the reason Katrina (the official name on Monday...) WILL 'get away with it' (i hope i am wrong but i am not dimfest and co and soon as i can link certain posts about the criminal i will. 5-10 mins ;) )
Oooh are you a possible insider? ☕

Jwren

VIP Member
Wow, they all want a new series of MM! What a crock of 💩
Her voting system needs a re count ( something dodgy going on here )
But most people seeing that will be her deluded crazed fans, her family and of course the fake accounts. I doubt very much it would get the same response if the vote was put to the general public.