Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
They may make a transcript available after the meeting - teams and Zoom meetings can be recorded by the administrator

Reactions: 7
The dam has sprung a leak. No matter how they try to plug it, the leak will get bigger and ultimately the dam will fail and all the shit will be revealed on the torrent that flows👍

He may well seem a nice guy. Hitler had a girlfriend and loved his dog as well. Means nothing in reality.
Well said. He is lovely. Piers Boris etc. All just the same. Similar 'managers' and dealers. Any one willing to do a hair stand test? (ohh cut off all hair.......) or a blood test?.

Doubt it

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
My Pricey bullshit bingo prediction:

Her surgery wounds have got infected and her head has blown up like a balloon, so she can't go to Court cos "her infekshun is weepin evrywear innit!" oh and "it stinks like eggs and fings"
So, no new smells then

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
There could be a lot of reasons it’s been vacated, from what I have managed to read it could be she has found a loophole so they can’t proceed I don’t think it’s over just yet.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Yes the 80s when we watched our dubious material on VHS tapes and got frustrated when they jammed up and the tape wound itself around the workings. Although things were more hirsute in those days and Skanky is not. A lady of your refinement shouldn't be watching things like that, Foxy :LOL:
Water off a duck's back lol. Nothing much has changed in 40 years. Me, lady? hee hee ❤

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
Wouldn't bank on it as in it had been cancelled or it hadn't? Sorry for being a bit thick x
Sorry my fault I didn’t make it very clear. From what I read he was saying I wouldn’t bank on it happening, even remotely when someone asked him that specific question.

• Wow

Lollypops

VIP Member
What about this one?
If any of Skanky's team are lurking here, GO AWAY ALREADY!!! Or we'll get Harvey's law on you for trolling us 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can't see this Rosie and I was reading your comments on half price's latest post a while ago but can’t see any comments at all now :unsure:

• Angry

Jwren

VIP Member
She clearly suffers from body dysmorphia, which she is completely obsessed with how her body and face looks. I think as she is a natural lazy “ scruff “ and it takes her absolutely ages to look half decent ( lots of makeup and hair styling ) so half the time she can’t be arsed to make that effort.
This pretty much sums her disorder up ( well, that and also having narcissist personality disorder )….

When you have body dysmorphic disorder, you intensely focus on your appearance and body image, repeatedly checking the mirror, grooming or seeking reassurance, sometimes for many hours each day. Your perceived flaw and the repetitive behaviors cause you significant distress, and impact your ability to function in your daily life.

You may seek out numerous cosmetic procedures to try to "fix" your perceived flaw. Afterward, you may feel temporary satisfaction or a reduction in your distress, but often the anxiety returns and you may resume searching for other ways to fix your perceived flaw.
Yes that makes perfect sense.

SimonMccarthy

is it definetly on saturday? and also a public examination in the hearing can actually include creditors asking questions......and off topic why has nobody ever questioned why woods isnt helping her out with her cash woes.. we were forever hearing about all the flash cars and all the "house viewings" the pad in vegas blah blah blah............is it safe to say the guy is a complete phoney and doesnt have 2 pennys to scratch his only fans buttocks with? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :m
why should he be helping her out????? you almost sound like it should be expected, considering he isn't responsible for any of it that makes you one cheeky sod.

• Wow