Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
It's worth knowing. I didn't know about the companies can ask you once thing until I was speaking to a lovely lady one day on the 'if somebody has died' advice line at Eon. She'd previously worked in a finance role and she told me. ❤ I'm still so grateful to her because I was in bits not knowing how I'd pay Mums last few bills and funeral too. People like Skank don't comprehend this stuff because they have no conscience whatsoever.

Yes, if they've got anybody's name as a point of contact at all on a deceased persons account, they'll try getting what they're owed. Xx

ETA: Mum was disabled & housebound, she had her benefits paid into my account, I paid all her bills & shopping & what have you. I had to provide 6 months evidence of my bank statements & receipts to the council to show her incomings & outgoings. Obviously I redacted all my personal transactions, good job I'd kept records of all her transactions 👍👍
They keep advertising all of these insurance plans for the elderly to take out to pay for their funerals. Surely the gas/electricity/councils must have insurance too if someone dies with no family or friends to go after?

Reactions: 8

Jwren

VIP Member
What time did Carl put comment on instagram? Was it before the list came out if so he is lying
Not necessarily as often these things aren’t updated until the last minute even more so with Covid/less staff, although those directly involved should know what’s going on.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
In my experience any changes to court proceedings / outcomes that occur after 330pm do not get updates until the following day. So if she had made a last minute settlement on Friday the website would not be updated until Monday morning.
Thanks for this.So it’s Monday morning before we’ll know for sure.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Poor Kevin Price….. he’s going to have thick reporters and camera crews there who don’t know Skanky’s been upgraded…..

Oh dear god. If she thinks her ‘natural look’ is attractive there’s no hope for her…..
Well she does think sister Edna is 'stunning'!

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
They keep advertising all of these insurance plans for the elderly to take out to pay for their funerals. Surely the gas/electricity/councils must have insurance too if someone dies with no family or friends to go after?
No idea 🤷 mum could never get any insurance of any sort health wise due to all her ailments & what have you.

• Heart

Salyara

It looks like Carly has removed his comments about the court case, unless I’ve got the wrong post, or for some reason I can’t see them from my account. 🤔
That's the right one, his comment is under the pic

yep thought the same will have to wait it looks like but surely she isnot gonna ckear 3 million but hey nothing surprises anymore

lets just hope it goes ahead monday

Just thinking about the Lassa virus comment. Would it affect the skanky pair as KP was having treatment on her trotters and the hospitals in the SE might have to close parts off and cancel treatments due to infection control?
Mangled trotters might have been her excuse for Monday?

Edit - it's in Cambrige / Beds. so probably not....unless she had an appointment there for some reason.

Last edited:

kirajodie

VIP Member
I would have thought the only thing to stop BH is for her to have paid a lump sum and agreed to pay the rest
I don't eve. Think that would stop it as its a public examination. I think maybe it's a more simple , someone cant attend and will be rescheduled